PDA

View Full Version : So...

rackmup
08-02-2003, 09:59 PM
...Eg8r is back home in Florida, among all of his old "East Coast Crew" and I assume it's only a matter of time (considering the new job position and all that extra cheese he's earning) that he will be ordering that Scruggs Custom that he has long opined for.

Then it's off to hang out with Charlie Williams, catch some sun and walk the beach in flip-flops and knee length shorts adorned with representations of brightly colored tropical flowers.

And Mrs. Eg8r? She'll be down in South Beach, shopping at Sak's, wearing dark shades and those little straw hats with the cloth thing that ties under the chin (color to match her snooty Capri pants) and walking those little dogs of hers with a designer pooper-scooper at the ready.

Those of us they left behind will just continue to saddle up each morning in preparation for our mundane jobs in this oppressing hot and humid Texas weather.

Regards,

Ken (Miss 'em both. Never met the dogs.)

eg8r
08-02-2003, 10:20 PM
Well the extra money is not enough just yet to order that elusive Scruggs. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif I am always looking though.

Heather is having a heck of a time with the dogs as they are a little upset with the move (I will not go into how I know this /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif ).

I will now be serving my new sentence for as long as I am stuck in Florida. The people I played pool with before played 9ball only. Since playing 1p with OPC I have grown to dislike 9ball a lot. I guess I will have to suck it up and just do more practice than playing games. I don't gamble so everything is just for fun. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

eg8r <~~~Glad to be home but it feels like we are here on vacation.

OnePocketChamp
08-03-2003, 08:11 AM
Glad the trip is over for you and Heather and hope everything works out for you in Florida. Sorry to hear there is no one pocket action out there but it is not a game for the dim witted which would explain the lack of action there or it maybe the salt air /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif