PDA

View Full Version : Thank you for your prayers

cueball1950
08-03-2003, 08:41 PM
I want to thank everyone for their prayers and kind words. They took my grandson off the ventilator this morning. he is doing much better. The dr's won't commit on what happened as they are still waiting for more tests results to come back tomorrow. But they are leaning towards viral memingitis. Again,,, thank you for your kind words and prayers. You people on here are all top notch and great friends................................Mike

Karatemom
08-03-2003, 08:44 PM
That's wonderful news, Mike. We're all so glad he's improving. Tell him to keep up the good work! /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Heide

Hopster
08-03-2003, 09:44 PM
Im glad everything is working out. Very very best of luck to your grandson and your family as Im sure its been a stressful time.

stickman
08-03-2003, 09:57 PM
I'm so glad to hear that things are improving. My best wishes, and prayers also.

Rich R.
08-04-2003, 03:45 AM
That's great new Mike. I hope everything continues to go well.

WesK
08-04-2003, 04:22 AM
Fantastic.

We'll continue our steady stream of good thoughts.

Take care,

wes

cueball1950
08-07-2003, 09:24 PM
just want to thank everyone again. My grandson came home yesterday from the hospital. We still have no definate answers. the tests for meningitis came back negative. They theorize that the high fever caused the seizures and that he did have aviral infection somewhere in his little body. Anyway, he is getting back to normal and being a little boy again. Hopefully there won't be any long term effects from this ordeal..Again,,,thank you everybody for your prayers and concern...............................Mike

Karatemom
08-07-2003, 09:41 PM
So glad that everything turned out alright. What's important now is that he grows up to be healthy and happy. He's obviously a strong little bugger!

Heide

WesK
08-07-2003, 10:56 PM
I am glad to hear the news Mike.

That was the hardest part of having the site down.

wes

CarolNYC
08-08-2003, 03:48 AM
Thats GREAT news Mike!
Its amazing how strong children are-God knows, if I get just a 99 fever, Im down for the count!
Stay well!
Carol:):):)

Rich R.
08-08-2003, 04:10 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote cueball1950:</font><hr> Anyway, he is getting back to normal and being a little boy again. <hr /></blockquote>
/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

SPetty
08-08-2003, 10:41 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote WesK:</font><hr> That was the hardest part of having the site down.<hr /></blockquote>Actually, that's exactly the truth. Good news, Mike. Thanks for the update.

Chris Cass
08-08-2003, 01:57 PM
Mike,

I'm so happy for lil Aden. I think Aden has touched us all. Please keep us updated on his progress and give the parents our love and support.

Regards,

C.C.

Rod
08-08-2003, 02:02 PM
Mike,
Great to hear the good news. My best to your family.

Rod