PDA

View Full Version : Prayers needed please

bluewolf
08-04-2003, 06:36 AM
sick again. bed again. want to play pool. body keep ditching me. just want answers. not normal to keep get sick 9 months.

please pray i can get answers why.

sorry for typos

bw

Wally_in_Cincy
08-04-2003, 06:56 AM
Hope you feel better soon. Any idea at all what's wrong?

Kato
08-04-2003, 06:57 AM
Laura, I hate to say this and you might not want to hear it but it is not natural to be sick this much, for this long. You really need to check yourself into a hospital and make them find out what the heck keeps you in bed!!!!!!!!

Kato

WesK
08-04-2003, 07:42 AM
Consider it done.

wes

cueball1950
08-07-2003, 01:44 PM
You have them. I hope they find out what is wrong with you and you recover quickly......................Mike

pooljunkie73
08-07-2003, 03:58 PM
Ya got mine.

Kent Mc.

bluewolf
08-07-2003, 04:00 PM
Thanks all. I am trying to stay off forums as much as possible because per dr, am supposed to be resting and avoiding anything that might trigger a stressor after having the minor stroke monday morning..

I think part of what happened to me earlier was a murphys law thing, i mean oct til jan.

So I am scared to death out of my wits end, put down cigs mon morning , tho I crave them, this is something I can never again do(smoke). I am also afraid of putting unhealthy food in my mouth. So I guess you could say, that right now, I am one big bucket of nerves.

Awfullizing and all of that. I am sure that will pass, just had a shock and a wake up call. I do not know why this happened, if I stressed my own self out or if there is another reason. I guess I will quit wondering about something I will never know in a few days, once I get over the shock.

Thanks for all of your prayers. Just have to lay low. It just does not take much stress to set me off so am having to try to avoid it. I have not even talked to lots of my friends yet and all of that.

thanks again.

Laura

Hopster
08-07-2003, 11:30 PM
Get better soon Laura. I miss you asking questions and Rackemup answering them. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

08-10-2003, 03:46 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote bluewolf:</font><hr> sick again. bed again. want to play pool. body keep ditching me. just want answers. not normal to keep get sick 9 months.

sorry for typos

bw <hr /></blockquote>

R U serious???? This post sounds like some kind of weird cry for attention. Try calling 800 Dial-A-Pal?

DSAPOLIS
08-10-2003, 03:57 PM
Laura,

You will be in my prayers, as always. I encourage you to ignore the childish and insensitive remarks of some of the people in this forum, and focus your energy and faith towards Him. I will also pass your name on to my pastor and include you on our evergrowing prayers list.

Good Luck &amp; God Bless

rackmup
08-10-2003, 04:04 PM
Tap...Tap.

bluewolf
08-10-2003, 07:03 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote DSAPOLIS:</font><hr> Laura,

You will be in my prayers, as always. I encourage you to ignore the childish and insensitive remarks of some of the people in this forum, and focus your energy and faith towards Him. I will also pass your name on to my pastor and include you on our evergrowing prayers list.

Good Luck &amp; God Bless

<hr /></blockquote>

Thanks david and everyone else for prayer. I am doing a little better. I have been reading the posts and hope to be back to posting here soon.

I disabled my pms until I am up to speed but people can still send me emails.

Laura

bluewolf
08-11-2003, 07:39 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote bluewolf:</font><hr> sick again. bed again. want to play pool. body keep ditching me. just want answers. not normal to keep get sick 9 months.

sorry for typos

bw <hr /></blockquote>

This post was written right during or rather a few minutes after I had that small stroke, one week ago today.Within an hour, I was enroute via ambulance to the hospital. Many here have been kind and prayerful.

David's references to yappingwolf's post as insensitive, well that is an understatement. That thing(YW) has dogged me for months. The last attack, cruel, yes, but I expected it, considering the source.

There are many fine people here. I like it here, like the people here, but am tired of the BS. There are 999 people here. As long as worms like YW are allowed to exist,they will keep coming. Keep squashing them and they will start staying under the rock they came from.

My request: Write the admin for me. My vote is not enough. Shut the bitch down.

Laura