PDA

View Full Version : Back up and running :) :)

eg8r
08-07-2003, 09:45 AM
Well it is about time. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif Just kidding. Glad everything is working again.

eg8r

Karatemom
08-07-2003, 09:51 AM
Well, I for one am glad it's working again, but there is no NPR, or is it just me? Been going through withdrawls something awful.

Heide

eg8r
08-07-2003, 09:54 AM
No new NPR but the link still works for me. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

eg8r

9 Ball Girl
08-07-2003, 09:55 AM
Well it's about #$*@$@ time!!!! I just didn't know what to do with myself at work so I actually had to work! The nerve!

Wendy~~~happy to see all of my buds again! /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif

RedHell
08-07-2003, 10:02 AM
Whoohooooo ! We're back !

BTW, what is NPR ?

9 Ball Girl
08-07-2003, 10:04 AM
Non Pool Related. It's one of the other forums in the Main Index.

Qtec
08-07-2003, 10:07 AM
Boy , oh boy , o boy. I thought I would never say this but here goes .

I MISSED YOU GUYS. Even you eg8r . /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

They dont have any humour on az.

Q AKA Gabber.

Thanks for the compliment BTW. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

PQQLK9
08-07-2003, 10:09 AM
Lucy...."I'm Hoooome!"

eg8r
08-07-2003, 10:12 AM
Q missed me...awwww that is nice. /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Q you were gabber? Figures. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I enjoy AzB for the main site but do not hang out much in the forums. It is great to have the CCB back.

eg8r

Qtec
08-07-2003, 10:18 AM
HaHa. You see, I am a nice guy . /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I could have had you going .

Did anybody mention squirrels ? /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Q

Ralph S.
08-07-2003, 10:51 AM
My thoughts exactly, I was going stir crazy. /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Tom_In_Cincy
08-07-2003, 10:51 AM
WOW.. this is like coming home after a long vacation..

I've been without CCB since July 28th... whew!!!!!!!!!!

Glad its over.. AZBilliards is one of my "lucking" hangouts anyway.. not as much posting there as here..

Glad to see everyone again.. the trip was FANTASTIC... all is well.. no problems.. new house is just wonderful.. very California in design..

Now I am a member of the "Granola State" land of fruits, flakes and nuts... California.. back home again..

griffith_d
08-07-2003, 10:59 AM
Whew!!!! I just now checked,....I am glad it is up again,...I have been stu..stuttteringggggg ffor ddddaysss

Griff

eg8r
08-07-2003, 11:16 AM
Tom, that is great. I am happy everything went well for you.

I also have relocated (seems we were on the same schedule). This is my first week in Florida. Good thing I did not sell my house here when I moved to TX. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

eg8r

Kato
08-07-2003, 11:27 AM
Man that was tough for a few days. Rackemup called me the other day and didn't know what to do with himself. I've been going through withdrawls because I haven't heard from Rich R in a few days. You guys keep me sane during my work week.

Thanks for the e-mail Tom. Send me your new home address so I can update my list.

Kato~~~lurks AZ daily, is registered, don't post.

Deeman
08-07-2003, 11:28 AM
Welcome back everyone! Tom, good to see you survived the move.

Dee

Barbara
08-07-2003, 11:55 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Kato:</font><hr> Man that was tough for a few days. Rackemup called me the other day and didn't know what to do with himself. I've been going through withdrawls because I haven't heard from Rich R in a few days. You guys keep me sane during my work week.

Kato~~~lurks AZ daily, is registered, don't post. <hr /></blockquote>

Yeah, there's only so much you can look at on eBay before going stir crazy.

And now back to our regularly scheduled program...

Barbara~~~whew and kudos to the CCB Admin /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Hopster
08-07-2003, 01:14 PM
Somebody probably was playing with something and said " I wonder what this thing does" and POOF, we dont have a forum for a few days. lol

Fred Agnir
08-07-2003, 02:36 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Kato:</font><hr>

Kato~~~lurks AZ daily, is registered, don't post. <hr /></blockquote>I had to get my "bitch at someone" fix, so I posted there. LOL.

Fred

Rich R.
08-07-2003, 03:47 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Kato:</font><hr> I've been going through withdrawls because I haven't heard from Rich R in a few days. You guys keep me sane during my work week.<hr /></blockquote>
Keep you sane! /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif I don't think so!!!!!
But I'm back, none the less.

Would have been back sooner, but I was not in work today. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

pooljunkie73
08-07-2003, 04:05 PM
Good to see everything going smooth again, got bored fighting with FL on AZ. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Kent Mc.

Keith Talent
08-07-2003, 05:11 PM
Come on, wasn't it like old times getting FL to do his Mount St. Helens act? Deleted posts all over the place, including one of mine, which was a first.

By the way, no matter what FL says about Newfies ... I drank once with Newfies on the Trans-Canada train, and I know you're no Newfie. Wouldn't call em dumb, but they were enthusiastic enough to get banished to second class. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

dg-in-centralpa
08-07-2003, 06:47 PM
I'm glad everything is back to normal. As normal as can be. At first I thought my PC went out on me. But now I know different.

DG - glad to be back

rackmup
08-07-2003, 07:11 PM
Was the site down? Wow. I didn't know. I guess I have a life and you losers don't.

Regards,

Ken (How'd that sound? Seriously...the only loser is OPC and that was just on Tuesday night. Nice to be "home.")

Barbara
08-07-2003, 07:18 PM
Hi Honey!!!! We're Hooooommmme!!!!

-Just me /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif!

BTW, what's with those "Clubbies" over at AZBilliards????

heater451
08-07-2003, 08:11 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote rackmup:</font><hr> . . . guess I have a life and you losers don't.<hr /></blockquote>Wow, Ken, you do write some funny stuff. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

=========================

cueball1950
08-07-2003, 09:28 PM
glad to have you back tom.glad the trip went well.....mike

rackmup
08-08-2003, 04:30 AM
Y'all know that "loser" stuff was a joke, right?

I was just jokin', okay?

I love you all...you know that, right?

You're all invited to play pool on Monday and help me ring in #45.

Regards,

Ken

griffith_d
08-08-2003, 05:59 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote rackmup:</font><hr> Y'all know that "loser" stuff was a joke, right?

I was just jokin', okay?

I love you all...you know that, right?

You're all invited to play pool on Monday and help me ring in #45.

Regards,

Ken <hr /></blockquote>

Are you paying for the drinks(with umbrellas)?

Are you cooking ribs on the barbe(only spares)?

Are you going to rack everytime(you know,...all of the losing)?

Will you have new chalk,...my color(tan)?

Can I park in your covered spot(kinda hot out)?

Will you have my favorite chips and dip(the good kind with cheeze and burners)?

And I could only hope you buy new Brunswick Centennial balls for the "games",....(in case you need to order http://www.seyberts.com/billiardaccessories/table/Balls/index.htm )

Griff

pooltchr
08-08-2003, 06:00 AM
What a nightmare!!!!!!! I actually had to go out to a real pool room and talk to real pool players FACE TO FACE!!!!!!
AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Glad to get back to normal.
Steve

Wally_in_Cincy
08-08-2003, 07:01 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Barbara:</font><hr> ........BTW, what's with those "Clubbies" over at AZBilliards???? <hr /></blockquote>

/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Yeah. If you're not in the <font color="red">clique</font color> or the <font color="red">inner circle</font color> at AZB nobody will talk to you LOL.

Where have I heard this before..... /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Cayotic Woman
08-08-2003, 09:08 AM
What unfortunate team gets to feel the wrath of #45? And did you say Miller Lite or scotch on the rocks?

Cayotic Woman - Can't play but can always harrass /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

SPetty
08-08-2003, 11:07 AM
Howdy griffith_d,

If you do ever make it on up to PettyPoint Pool Hall, here's how those questions get answered:<blockquote><font class="small">Quote griffith_d:</font><hr>Are you paying for the drinks(with umbrellas)?
<font color="blue">Are you crazy??!? Tequila shots with umbrellas? You'd poke someone's eye out! </font color>

<font color="blue">Nope, but we can invite Rackmup to do that for us! /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif </font color>

<font color="blue">Um, like, duh! </font color>

<font color="blue">No, real men don't use tan chalk. </font color>

<font color="blue">Yep, it's hot! All the spots are covered! </font color>

<font color="blue">No - how about hot dogs and chili? </font color>

And I could only hope you buy new Brunswick Centennial balls for the "games",....
<font color="blue">The whole reason I'm answering this... I have a brand new set of Brunswick Centennials that have never been used! I'll save 'em for you if you want to come up Labor Day weekend (that's August 30 this year!) </font color> <hr /></blockquote>Hey Griff, find me if you get to Legends when the Hunter tour is there this weekend.

griffith_d
08-08-2003, 11:47 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote SPetty:</font><hr> Howdy griffith_d,

If you do ever make it on up to PettyPoint Pool Hall, here's how those questions get answered:<blockquote><font class="small">Quote griffith_d:</font><hr>Are you paying for the drinks(with umbrellas)?
<font color="blue">Are you crazy??!? Tequila shots with umbrellas? You'd poke someone's eye out! </font color>

<font color="blue">Nope, but we can invite Rackmup to do that for us! /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif </font color>

<font color="blue">Um, like, duh! </font color>

<font color="blue">No, real men don't use tan chalk. </font color>

<font color="blue">Yep, it's hot! All the spots are covered! </font color>

<font color="blue">No - how about hot dogs and chili? </font color>

And I could only hope you buy new Brunswick Centennial balls for the "games",....
<font color="blue">The whole reason I'm answering this... I have a brand new set of Brunswick Centennials that have never been used! I'll save 'em for you if you want to come up Labor Day weekend (that's August 30 this year!) </font color> <hr /></blockquote>Hey Griff, find me if you get to Legends when the Hunter tour is there this weekend.
<hr /></blockquote>

Sounds real invitin',....Mmmmmmm where in DFW do you live?

I will be hunting dove Labor Day weekend(Monday, of course).

Now for this Legend's thing this weekend,....when will you be there?

Griff

eg8r
08-08-2003, 02:00 PM
Griff, make sure you try and get to SPetty Point Pool Hall. It is beautiful. Susan and her husband have done a wonderful job putting that pool hall together, not to mention the wonderful equipment you get to play on.

eg8r

Scott Lee
08-08-2003, 04:56 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote eg8r:</font><hr> Griff, make sure you try and get to SPetty Point Pool Hall. It is beautiful. Susan and her husband have done a wonderful job putting that pool hall together, not to mention the wonderful equipment you get to play on.

eg8r <hr /></blockquote>

Griff...I'll SECOND that! The Pettypoint Poolhall needs to be experienced! LOL I'll be making my next appearance there the first weekend in October!

Scott Lee

griffith_d
08-08-2003, 06:52 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote eg8r:</font><hr> Griff, make sure you try and get to SPetty Point Pool Hall. It is beautiful. Susan and her husband have done a wonderful job putting that pool hall together, not to mention the wonderful equipment you get to play on.

eg8r <hr /></blockquote>

Where is PettyPoint Pool Hall,...is this a real PH or his house?

Griff

rackmup
08-08-2003, 07:08 PM
I don't know who the victim will be on Monday night but it would be prudent to "feel for them."

I will be seeking the advice of OPC in regard to coping with the 45th anniversary of my rapidly passing youth and can only hope that his memory goes back that far.

Oh yes...Miller Lite please.

Regards,

Ken

SPetty
08-09-2003, 05:37 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote griffith_d:</font><hr>Where is PettyPoint Pool Hall...<hr /></blockquote>Spiderman posted a very generous description after visiting a few months ago:

http://www.billiardsdigest.com/ccboard/showthreaded.php?Cat=&amp;Board=ccb&amp;Number=69149&amp;page= &amp;view=&amp;sb=&amp;o=&amp;vc=1

Rich R.
08-09-2003, 06:44 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote griffith_d:</font><hr> is this a real PH or his house?

Griff <hr /></blockquote> /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

OnePocketChamp
08-09-2003, 07:58 AM
[ QUOTE ]
will be seeking the advice of OPC in regard to coping with the 45th anniversary of my rapidly passing youth and can only hope that his memory goes back that far. <hr /></blockquote>

Thanks for asking my input on how to handle your upcoming 45th, lets see as memory has it I spent that birthday (it was a decade ago but still remember the details vividly) with the vivacious Swanson triplets. We started with a nice dinner, followed by hours of dancing then onto the penthouse at the Doubletree in Dallas where I displayed a prowness that has to be claimed as unparalleled for a man of my advanced age. The Swansons left around 10:30 the next morning, two still smiling ear to ear but alas the third was only used as a photographer (pictures to follow).

Now, if you are still interested I my be able to hook you up, but remember that was 10 years ago so the triplets are now 36!!!!!!

rackmup
08-09-2003, 08:54 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote OPC:</font><hr> Now, if you are still interested I my be able to hook you up <hr /></blockquote>

Les...Les...Les!

While I appreciate the sentiments, you know I am still of the belief that ALL women are evil.

Now, there are a few exceptions here on the CCB (Barbara, for one) that are angelic but what about the others?

I have it from good sources that 9ballgirl is training others in the implementation of the "evil ways" and with that revelation, I am simply not at a point in my life where I am able to trust just yet.

Yes, I know...I have issues but I am working on them.

Regards,

Ken (goes to the movies and dinner alone but hey...it's less expensive that way so everything has an upside to it)

CarolNYC
08-10-2003, 04:22 AM
While I appreciate the sentiments, you know I am still of the belief that ALL women are evil.

Ken,Ken,Ken,Ken,Ken,
Now I will agree that Barbara wheres the "halo" but 9ballgirl DOES NOT train anyone in evil,as a matter of fact, there is not a bad bone in her body-theres only two types of people,good or bad, no in between, but then, theres that special group called "wackos",so maybe your just in "wacko-land" ha ha ha ha
Carol~hopes a female one day treats Ken to dinner!:):):):) /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Qtec
08-10-2003, 10:50 AM
So thats 3 types?

Q

[ Sorry Carol , thats BS , we are all GREY ]

9 Ball Girl
08-10-2003, 12:25 PM
Hmmm. I'm evil, eh? Maybe on the pool table, but not towards anyone. At least I hope no one ever gets me to the point where I have to be evil towards them and believe me some have come close. But it's too much energy to have to spent on someone who's worthless. Bah!

Wendy~~~ http://couchpapa.members.easyspace.com/monkeys.gif Will treat Ken to dinner any day!

CarolNYC
08-10-2003, 01:03 PM
Q,
By all means, I wasn't calling Ken from "wackoland" , but the women he has met!I was referring to women alone-good,bad then "wackos" ha ha ha!And I dont know about that grey-its such a dull color-can't we be something vibrant like fluorescent YELLOW?
/ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif:):):)
Carol /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif