PDA

View Full Version : Poor California

eg8r
08-07-2003, 10:16 AM
If Arnold ever accidentally gets elected then there is more proof that the state deserves themselves and all the looney's down in Hollywood. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Surely there is a better candidate for the Republican party than Arnold.

What a shame with Springer not running. Could you imagine the jokes that would have come from that. /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

eg8r

Qtec
08-07-2003, 10:32 AM
I would say its a step up from RR. He was only a B movie actor.
You cant get any better than the Terminator . /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I will bet he has a good break . /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Q

Cueless Joey
08-07-2003, 10:32 AM
Arnold's a brilliant man.
The best governor we had was a B-movie actor.
His name? Ronald Wilson Reagan.

Ralph S.
08-07-2003, 10:57 AM
Heck, our own Tom Suarez lives in California now. Let him run! /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Wally_in_Cincy
08-07-2003, 11:02 AM
I have heard that Arnold is a Republican in name only and that his views are moderate to liberal. Gotta be better then Grey-out Davis though.

Tom_In_Cincy
08-07-2003, 11:24 AM
Ralph... it's too late.. the deadline has passed.. and I don't have residency established YET..

But, maybe in the future.. there are over 600 people filed for the 'open' position... including the very famous comedian "Gallager" (watermellon smashing comic)

The local news in Sacramento is just going crazy with these politician stories... it's the best TV Reality show they have..

nAz
08-07-2003, 11:37 AM
I was gonna get myself on the ballot but im from crooklyn so it won't happen.

CCBers... Will you vote for me?

Cueless Joey
08-07-2003, 12:21 PM
Hold your horses.
Gary Coleman, of the Different Strokes fames, is also running. So is that whacky comedian, Galagher. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Smutty Larry Flint is running too.

eg8r
08-07-2003, 03:54 PM
These guys crack me up. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

eg8r

eg8r
08-07-2003, 03:58 PM
Yup, Arnold is right down the middle. No matter what, he will not be worse than what they already have. I think it would be a beautiful day in California if Arnold was elected and then he started cutting funding for "special interest" groups.

eg8r <~~~Believes Gary Coleman definitely could be worse. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

eg8r
08-07-2003, 03:59 PM
Ummmm......NO. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif No offense to you, just your political satire. /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

eg8r

Qtec
08-08-2003, 01:40 PM
I would vote for Larry Flint. I certainly wouldnt vote for a German, no matter how big his biceps are.

What is it about actors , that entices voters to choose them as politicians?

What special interest groups are you talking about?

Q