PDA

View Full Version : help name our newest dirty girls team

sack316
08-09-2003, 01:34 AM
hey all, haven't been around much lately but hopefully can be on more often now. Anyway, just to give you the background: the past few sessions our tuesday team has been pretty much the same team: The Dirty Girls (people are surprized when they see we are 6 guys and 2 ladies though). But anyway our team has gotten pretty popular and alot of people have been wanting to jump on with us. So this time we decided to split our team and expand into 3 different teams (so sad, yet exciting too). Well the capts. of the other teams set what they wanted theirs to be before they even finalized the teams. One is Dirty Girls: reloaded and the other one is Dirty Girls Undressed. Well our team decided we'd all pitch in and come upwith ideas and vote on a name we can all like. I have a few, but I thought I'd throw it out to all my friends here and get some more ideas to take in just se we can have more to choose from we may not think of. So if ya want to throw me some of your best dirty girl team names, and maybe, just maybe, one day you can tell all your friends that you got to name a team from somewhere you never heard of filled with a bunch of people that you don't know. I think that is prize enough, don't you? Y'all have a good night and happy shooting!

SPetty
08-09-2003, 05:47 AM
Dirty Girls: Not!
Dirty Girls In Your Dreams
Dirty Girls Bathed
Dirty Girls Reformed

cuechick
08-09-2003, 06:07 AM
Girls Behaving Badly /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Karatemom
08-09-2003, 07:59 AM
Dirty Girls - Unshaven
Dirty Girls - Part Deux

Heide ~ having a brain freeze at the moment

rackmup
08-09-2003, 08:16 AM
<ul type="square"> Dirty Girls Soaked In Vinegar Dirty Girls Smell Funny Dirty Girls In Leather Dirty Girls With Pearls Dirty Girls And Earl Dirty Girls In Thongs Dirty Girls Gone Bad Dirty Girls Are Flirty Girls Dirty Girls With Navel Lint Dirty Girls Gone Wild Dirty Girls In Church Dirty Girls Eat Spam Dirty Girls Part II Dirty Girls Gonna Do Ya Dirty Girls Get Sticky Dirty Girls In Espanol' Dirty Girls In Pumps Dirty Girls Eat Sushi Dirty Girls, Oh Yeah Dirty Girls In Plaid Dirty Girls Do It Like That Dirty Girls In Jello Dirty Girls &amp; Busch Liquors Dirty Girls Centerfolds Dirty Girls Uncleansed [/list]

Man...I struggled with this one.

Regards,

Ken (likes Dirty Girls)

sack316
08-09-2003, 09:05 AM
oh man, y'all are great. We have a team meeting tuesday, so that day I think I'll just print the whole thread and take it to them. Thanks guys for the submissions so far, helped me start my day off with a smile!

datplayer
08-09-2003, 10:14 AM
two words: Verticle Smiles

Mr Ingrate
08-09-2003, 10:22 AM
Dirty Girls - Uncensored

Voodoo Daddy
08-09-2003, 10:26 AM
Dirty Girls: Part Deux?
Dirty Girls Unplugged?
Dirty Girls Gone Wild?
Dirty Girls II: The Return of Freddy, Jason and /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif Fast Larry?

Wally_in_Cincy
08-09-2003, 10:38 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote datplayer:</font><hr> two words: Verticle Smiles <hr /></blockquote>

Camel Toes

Wally_in_Cincy
08-09-2003, 10:39 AM
I'll throw in my vote for Dirty Girls Gone Wild along with Ken and Voodoo. It's a natural.

Qtec
08-09-2003, 10:41 AM
The Dirty girl Wanabees.
The Dirty Girl Imposters
The Real Dirty Girls.
Dirty Girls Wanted.
Dirty Girls Express
Dirty Girls Cloned .
The Dirty Girl Experience.
Dirty Girls In Disguise.
The Dirty Girl Illusion.
The Dirty Girl Nightmare./Nightmares.
The Dirty Girl Dreams.

etc.

Q

Tom_In_Cincy
08-09-2003, 11:14 AM
<font color="blue"> Dirty Girls Welcomed </font color>

MikeM
08-09-2003, 11:32 AM
Absolutely Filthy Girls!

(Stole that from an email I got last night)

MM

Ralph S.
08-09-2003, 01:35 PM
LOL Mike, now we know why you havent beeen spending as much time on CCB. /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

sack316
08-09-2003, 11:42 PM
just got in and many more good submissions, so thanks again. So far from the ones I've talked to Dirty Girls:Gone Wild seems to be the fav. I also personally liked The dirty girls dreams, just cuz I could add a "wet" into it and make it into a scroundrel team like my Sunday team (AKA lucky Bastards AKA Dirty bastards AKA Bottoms Up AKA 6 sticks and 2 chicks). Keep 'em comin,I'm taking every one in with me on Tuesday.

daviddjmp
08-10-2003, 10:31 AM
Dirty Girls Doin'You

rackmup
08-10-2003, 11:59 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote sack316:</font><hr> So far from the ones I've talked to Dirty Girls:Gone Wild seems to be the fav. <hr /></blockquote>

That was mine! Did I win something? A team t-shirt maybe? A sack full of cash? What did I win? Tell me TELL ME!

Regards,

Ken

Candyman
08-10-2003, 12:01 PM
I looove them camel toes. /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Qtec
08-10-2003, 03:02 PM
Dont excite yourself. It aint over till its over.

[ QUOTE ]
I also personally liked The dirty girls dreams, just cuz I could add a "wet" into it and make it into a scroundrel team like my Sunday team <hr /></blockquote>

Dirty Girls Reloaded.

Q

scrappy
08-10-2003, 10:41 PM
I believe you said that that there are guys on the team
Here's my suggestion
The Dirty Girls Muff'N'Stuff

kingarthur
08-10-2003, 11:17 PM
dirty girls in diapers.

sack316
08-10-2003, 11:56 PM
yeah, there are guys on the team, actually we only have 2 girls.
rackmup, ummm.... well it won't be decided until tuesday night at our meeting, but... the prize is in the mail already (to whoever may win... yeah its on the way)

Rod
08-11-2003, 12:51 AM
Well for the life of me I don't know why anyone would like to be called dirty anything buuuuuuttttttttttt to help out

Dirty Girls Go Down -- the dirty version

Dirty Girls Get down --- the clean version

Just give my prize to Kato or Rackmup, I promise I won't tell my friends so, shhh keep it quiet. /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

9 Ball Girl
08-11-2003, 12:58 AM
If it's a bar league and we all know how "clean" the balls are:

Dirty Girls Do Dirty Balls /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

PQQLK9
08-11-2003, 11:06 AM
Dirty Girls Suck /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

sack316
08-12-2003, 02:21 AM
ummm, nick...either thanks for a cool name, or boo to you for telling us we suck. I'm not sure, but either way I like names that can be taken several ways (such as one my teams known as "Bottoms Up"). We have our meeting at 7:30 tonight, so I'll be printing up all the submissions later today and taking them in. Again thanks to all of you for helping out. Worst case is that we'll all have some laughs and then my team will shun me because they fear my relation to the strange clan of CCBers. all y'all have a good day

PQQLK9
08-12-2003, 07:29 AM
meant it as a COOL dirty name /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

RedHell
08-12-2003, 07:50 AM
What about:

Dirty girls'r'us
Nut so clean girls
Who's your dirty girl ?
We ment grill not girl !
The return of the dirty girls
Dirty girls strike back
The dirty girls does Dallas (or wherever you're from)
2 dirty girls behind the 12 balls
I'm a girl, call me Dirty