PDA

View Full Version : Bluewolf:

rackmup
08-09-2003, 09:43 AM
Never having been one to shy away from anything, I have to ask why you said some of the things you posted at AZB? Yes, you have had some folks here (and at AZB and Playpool) "pick" on you and you certainly have to recognize that a lot of it was brought upon yourself.

I'm just curious what makes you think this site is any different than the others? Most everyone here frequents the other sites either as an active poster or as the "infamous" "lurker." You seem to be of the opinion that "someone anonymous" is out to get you. Doesn't that "someone" have the ability to follow you from forum-to-forum?

I think you need to learn how to ignore someone rather than complaining about them in such a public forum. It merely gives them the fuel their fire needs.

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote bluewolf at AZB:</font><hr> I know that and this same person is on playpool too,under a different name. I have gotten into real 'showdowns' with this person on playpool before, but I just do not want to play those 'child games' anymore. <hr /></blockquote>

To play most games, you need more than one participant. When you respond in anger, I'm sorry to tell you this but you are playing the "game."

You truly are in control of most everything you do in life but a lot of the times you lose control over the outcome of your actions. Choose your battles carefully and fight the one you can win or believe in without significant injury to yourself. The others that will not allow you to stand on top should be completely avoided if confrontation isn't something your inner-self can handle.

Your "catch phrase" of "The strength of the wolf is in the pack; the strength of the pack is in the wolf" is only meaningful if you subscribe to it. If you continue on this path, you might as well change your screen name to "Yellow Chihuahua"

Regards,

Ken (believes one should "dine" on challenges and leave the table a "full" winner.)

Vapros
08-10-2003, 10:55 AM
Knock it off. Shame on you.

rackmup
08-10-2003, 11:07 AM
Honesty over candy-coating a subject is the sign of a friend, not an enemy.

But I'll take the "shame" if it makes you feel better.

Regards,

Ken

Qtec
08-10-2003, 11:16 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Honesty over candy-coating a subject is the sign of a friend, not an enemy. <hr /></blockquote>

Oh Yeah.

Q