PDA

View Full Version : Chalk and Cheese

Qtec
08-09-2003, 11:11 AM
Two consecutive posts from az.

[ QUOTE ]
I for one will miss your posts. Most of us in this forum like the opportunity to clash with our words. You on the other hand always seem to try to mediate and help repair any damage our harsh words might have inflicted on other posters. I detect that you have a kind heart and this forum sorely needs that from time to time so please rest comfortably and recover soon so we can benefit from your kindness.

fast larry

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Wally in Cincy
LOL

I must admit the highlights of my morning go like this...coffee, cigarette, and seeing what kind of paranoid diatribe has spewed from Fast Larry's keyboard
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wally, let me make your day turkey, up your's bozo. fast larry

<hr /></blockquote>

you gotta laugh . LOL

Q

Wally_in_Cincy
08-09-2003, 11:37 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Qtec:</font><hr>

you gotta laugh . LOL

Q <hr /></blockquote>

/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Fast Larry makes me laugh /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif

I had tears rolling down my cheeks reading his latest rantings (before AzHousePro deleted them LOL).

Tom_In_Cincy
08-09-2003, 11:47 AM
Wally,

Yes.. they were a hoot.. FL.. has drummed up quite a heard of cows.. and he milks them to no end.. I bet he replaces his keyboard twice a day..

nAz
08-09-2003, 01:47 PM
I wish he could come back here and breath new life to this stale place /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Wally_in_Cincy
08-09-2003, 01:50 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote nAz:</font><hr> I wish he could come back here and breath new life to this stale place /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif <hr /></blockquote>

Be careful what you wish for /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Qtec
08-09-2003, 01:53 PM
Lets have a vote on it.

Q