PDA

View Full Version : Yipee!!!!! Vegas!!!!!!

04-04-2002, 12:55 PM
I was planning on going down to Vegas in May for a few days anyway, to hang out with some friends that I don't get to see that often...

But my best friend just found out yesterday that he got one of the spots in the pro 9-ball event! So we'll be in Vegas for the whole week! It's gonna be a blast!

So who else from here will be there, from the 11th to the 19th?

Cueless Joey
04-04-2002, 01:01 PM
I'll be there. I'm planning on robbing Rip on any prop bet. LOL

Barbara
04-04-2002, 01:06 PM
'll be there with a whole bunch of pool-playing chicks from the Northeast.

Plus! My hubby and and I are doing 1-800-BE-PETTY and for $400, we're driving a Nascar for four laps around the Vegas Speedway. Yeeeehaaaaaa!!!!

Barbara~~~would really like to drive her own car on the Speedway...

SpiderMan
04-04-2002, 01:15 PM

04-04-2002, 01:18 PM
gong down there to play singles... may 09 to the 19th.. should be a blast there are over 100 players from vancouver comming down to invade!

04-04-2002, 01:26 PM
Vancouver? You mean Vancouver, BC? I'm from Seattle, and know more players in Vancouver than I do in Seattle. I'll be in Vancouver this weekend for the IBC qualifier at Guys 'n' Dolls.

If you are a Vancouver BC player, I probably know you.
"Microsoft" Mike

04-04-2002, 02:04 PM
I'll be there from May 9-19. Playing in all three events (scotch, individual, team). Can't wait!

- Steve

SPetty
04-04-2002, 07:04 PM
I'll be in Vegas May 9-19, playing in singles and teams. Couldn't find a scotch doubles partner, so I guess I'll be watching the pros for a few days!

04-04-2002, 09:04 PM
well I'm not an expert myself only an aspiring "a" maybe a+ player but i do know all of the guys that will be at guys and dolls with you .. i'll have to come in and see the action... my name is Ken Brown in case I happen to bump into you :O)

Rip
04-05-2002, 12:31 AM
Joey, I'll take the same game you offered Toby and robbed Efren with two years ago...you might try a different disguise this year so they won't recognize you. Normally I wouldn't ask for the weight but you know how it is---darn back is aching, knee feels stiff, eyes just aren't what they used to be, plus a hangnail, not to mention that annoying rash, allergies acting up, I feel justified in asking for a little help. C'mon Joey--pony up! Table 8 is waiting! Rip~~gotta' figure out a way to rob Joey!

Cueless Joey
04-05-2002, 12:45 AM
Right, give weight to a guy who's been playing one hole since Truman was president and has GC in his house.
Just called Efren's best friend (a good friend of mine) here. Looks like we are heading there that week for sure. Efren's backer will be there for sure. He's the one you wanna rob. He can't even spell one pocket. I'm not even takin' my stick. It'll probably dry up and warp down there where humidity doesn't exist. My friend NEVER gets in a bad game. I'll just sidebet with him.
Cooney's gonna be there too, I bet. But, I ain't watchin' he and Toby play three weeks for 40 g's. Why don't you try John Schmidt some straight pool Rip? He'd be happy to give you 60 no count. LOL
Joey~ happy to sweat it out in the stands not in Rip's favorite table~