PDA

View Full Version : free silver lab! who wants it?

snook
08-10-2003, 07:55 PM
would anybody here like to own a seven month old silver lab? i'm thinking very seriously about giving her away since she a chewed through my 250 leather case yesterday morning. any takers?

and also, does anybody know any good leather workers?

kingarthur
08-10-2003, 08:27 PM
I love the taste of dog! How much do you think it weighs?I can probably repair your leather case with what remains lab's hide.

9 Ball Girl
08-11-2003, 01:04 AM
Silver lab? I've only seen Chocolate, Yellow, and Black labs. Ever think of getting your doggy some chew toys? I learned the hard expensive way to never leave a lab alone. They're like kids, they get bored if they have no one to play with. And if he's teething, fuggehdaboutit!

Wendy~~~former Lab owner

jjinfla
08-11-2003, 08:24 AM
Silver Lab? Sure the guy didn't sell you a wolf? They love heavy ropes with tennis balls attached. Jake

snook
08-11-2003, 04:23 PM
its a silver lab, positive, rare breed though. she had chew toys, but she was out at the rv with me for the morning, woke up before i did, got bored, found my case on the table

RedHell
08-12-2003, 07:05 AM
Well now that she learned how to chew open the case, can you teach her how to screw your cues together ? /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

You'll just be a few lessons away from having someone to play with !!! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Kidding aside, I own a blond lab and she never chewed anything but her own stuff. I must be lucky !

Tho I wouldn't mind she take a bite out of my current case, It would convince the wife to let me get that Talisman case I want !