PDA

View Full Version : Jeanette Lee's Experience

Tom_In_Cincy
08-11-2003, 08:53 PM
Be one of the first 16 people to sign up.. at $3000 per person to get the "Experience"

The Black Widow has another winner?

[b]<font color="blue"> The The Black Widow Experience (http://www.jeanettelee.com/BWE/)</font color>[b]

http://www.jeanettelee.com/BWE/images/top.gif

Wally_in_Cincy
08-12-2003, 06:42 AM
That $3000 better include some...er...fringe benefits /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Some fellows pay that much to attend fantasy baseball camp so I guess the price is not too out of line. Too rich for me though.

Eric.
08-12-2003, 07:40 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Tom_In_Cincy:</font><hr>

[b]<font color="blue"> The The Black Widow Experience (http://www.jeanettelee.com/BWE/)</font color>[b]

[ <hr /></blockquote>

Any relation to the Jimi Hendrix Experience?

Eric &gt;not experienced

Melissa in CA
08-12-2003, 05:54 PM
Kind of off topic...but Jeanette Lee is scheduled to be on the soap opera "One Life To Live" if anyone is interested. I am not sure of the exact dates, but I can find out if anyone wants to know. She will be playing herself and teaching one of the characters to play.

Best Regards,

Melissa Herndon

Brent
08-13-2003, 04:08 AM
OMG 3000$ for 3 days + hotel ? Jeesh u can a get a car for that money or fly from europe to USA and back, 5 times :P Since when is pool a rich mans game ?

Wally_in_Cincy
08-13-2003, 07:17 AM
Melissa,

Thanks for the heads-up.

Are you going to be in Vegas this weekend as part of the APA Super Team?

Wally in Cincy

Melissa in CA
08-13-2003, 02:16 PM
Hi Wally,

No...I am not part of the Super Team. You might be thinking of Melissa Little...who is a Super Team member..and deservedly so. I remember the first time I saw her play....it was at the Amateur Nationals the year that she won it. I remember watching her and thinking to myself "Damn! That girl can play!" If any of you ever get a chance to talk or play with Melissa Little, don't let the opportunity pass you by. She is a tough competitor and smart as a whip.

By the way, I would love to be a part of the APA Super Team sometime in the future. I think it is a great way to promote and get people interested in our world!

Melissa Herndon

Wally_in_Cincy
08-13-2003, 02:20 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Melissa in CA:</font><hr> Hi Wally,

No...I am not part of the Super Team. You might be thinking of Melissa Little...who is a Super Team member..and deservedly so. .....

Melissa Herndon <hr /></blockquote>

Thanks Melissa. Sorry for the confusion.

nAz
08-13-2003, 02:52 PM
not bad but i think you could learn more @ http://www.allisonfisher.com/academy.html and its cheaper /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Qtec
08-13-2003, 03:52 PM
If you want to learn , you go to someone who teaches, not to a player.

They charge $3000 because they can , not because its worth it .

They dont have any secrets.

Q

SPetty
08-13-2003, 04:10 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Melissa in CA:</font><hr>...Jeanette Lee is scheduled to be on the soap opera "One Life To Live" ... I can find out if anyone wants to know.<hr /></blockquote>Hi Melissa,

Yes, please. Thanks for thinking about us - I'm sure we'd appreciate it if you'd let us know! /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Barbara
08-13-2003, 04:12 PM
Youza!!!

For that kind of money, I'd do "Pool School in Paradise" with less attendees per instructor.

Or better yet, a whole week with a proven instructor, Fran Crimi. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Barbara

Ralph S.
08-13-2003, 07:00 PM
Hell, for that kind of $$$$$$$ I could probably get Scott to give me a special monthly rate. He might just even throw in a few pieces of that magic chalk as a bonus. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Karla
08-13-2003, 07:01 PM
Hi Melissa,

Just an off-topic note.. I enjoyed playing against you
in Peoria. You are a very intimidating and awesome opponent and I see why you've moved up so quickly on tour.

If I get another chance to play on tour, I hope you're on the other side of the bracket! /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Karla Chorny

Melissa in CA
08-14-2003, 10:30 AM
Hi Karla!

Thanks so much for the kind words. I am sorry I was "intimidating"....I really don't mean to be. It would be great to see you playing with us again. You have one heckuva mean break!

Good luck in all you do!

Best Regards,

Melissa Herndon

Melissa in CA
08-14-2003, 10:34 AM
I don't have the info on hand...but I have it at home. I will post it later on today!