PDA

View Full Version : Laura aka Bluewolf:

rackmup
08-11-2003, 10:35 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote bluewolf:</font><hr> My request: Write the admin for me. My vote is not enough. Shut the bitch down.<hr /></blockquote>

You need to be careful with your requests. While you might be reluctant to fight your own battles, it isn't right to ask others who may not care, be bothered or want to be in the mix of your on-going feud with your rival, YappingWolf.

Why can't you just ignore him/her? What in the world does it matter what this person says or thinks about you?

It's funny...you'll defend Fast Larry and his vulgarities, his holier-than-thou attitude and the rest of his crap but you ask others to fight your fight with YW.

Buck up. It's just a forum full of different personalities. What happens at work or the mall when you meet someone you don't care for? Does your S/L-7 beat them up for you or do you simply ignore them? I'm guessing you ignore them or we would be hearing about the "Mall Fighting Champion" escapades as well as the "S/L-7" moniker.

Just do the same with those who offend you, including me.

IGNORE IGNORE IGNORE...Repeat that 100 times everyday until you get it right.

Regards,

Ken (believes in standing on your own two feet and fighting the good fight. Or...going to the bar and having a few beers with your enemy while a friend lets the air out of his tires.)

pooljunkie73
08-11-2003, 11:05 PM
tap, tap, tap

Kent Mc.

Qtec
08-11-2003, 11:16 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Ken (believes in standing on your own two feet and fighting the good fight. Or...going to the bar and having a few beers with your enemy while a friend lets the air out of his tires.)
<hr /></blockquote>
LOL. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Ken, we are not all the same. Its easy to say ignore this person, but obviously Laura finds that difficult to do.

I have noticed that BL has taken more ridicule, abuse and offensive remarks than any of us. She is being tracked by someone who's only aim is to hurt and humiliate .
Although I am against anyone being thrown off the board, personal abuse should not be tolerated .

Q
[ always has the urge to help the underdog/wolf /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif]

rackmup
08-12-2003, 04:17 AM
The problem is this: Yappingwolf doesn't use profanity, isn't vulgar in his/her posts and isn't "threatening" her. The only "violation" if you will is the teasing that seems to bother Laura so much.

It all began with Laura's prolific posting, some posts that seemed to beg, "Look...poor me. Feel sorry for me", and her continual repetition of the now well known phrases, "But, I'm only a s/l-3" and "ww is a s/l-7." Laura will even admit that she brought a lot of this upon herself.

It should be noted that YW isn't the only one on this board (and two others) who seem negative in their responses to Laura's posts.

CCB Admin can't bounce every poster that happens to offend another. Man, if that happened, I would have been "out the door" a year ago.

The CCB Rules state:

By using the Cue Chalk Board you agree not to post or transmit any unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, profane, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable material of any kind, including, but not limited to, any material which encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, violate the rights of others, or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national or international law.

The only rule here that might be broken is "Harassment" and even that is a "gray area":

harass
ha·rass

1. To irritate or torment persistently.
2. To wear out; exhaust.
3. To impede and exhaust (an enemy) by repeated attacks or raids.

Again...I feel sorry for her (which is often times what she is looking for) but again I have to ask, outside this forum, when confronted with similar issues, how does she respond?

These words might sound harsh but I'm not one for mincing words.

Regards,

Ken

rukiddingme
08-12-2003, 02:24 PM
Ken,
your timing sucks... see BW post on 8/11 on this board.
ruk

rukiddingme
08-12-2003, 02:42 PM
Ken,
I apologize for my prior post.
All I'm saying is to just leave BW alone for the time being.
Encouragement is needed not criticism.
BW has taken more bashing than one should don't you think?
ruk

rackmup
08-12-2003, 04:07 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote RUK:</font><hr> BW has taken more bashing than one should don't you think?<hr /></blockquote>

Yes, she has. Probably more than anyone else here at the CCB. And, probably longer than anyone here, almost immediately from her very first post!

And that is why I am so direct. First she responds in a manner that may be way off base (go ahead, pick from any of her posts, she has done it in nearly every thread), then she gets criticized, she threatens to leave and never come back, she cruises over to AzB or Playpool and tells everyone there how "mean" we are and how "nice" they are, she gets blasted there and then she runs back here!

There are posts seeking sympathy (a recent one describing her as suffering a "mild stroke"...
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote bluewolf:</font><hr>Thanks all. I am trying to stay off forums as much as possible because per dr, am supposed to be resting and avoiding anything that might trigger a stressor after having the minor stroke monday morning..<hr /></blockquote>
...and that she will be gone for a few days and alas! She posts within minutes and continues to post! Honest to God...it is the most miraculous recovery from a heart ailment I have ever seen!

There are those here who are ill. There are those here who are battling cancer. There are those here who need our prayers...all for reasons of health &amp; recovery and not in the quest for sympathy because someone called her to the carpet on one of her posts!

She is her own worse enemy. Much like the little boy who "cried wolf" (sorry...no pun intended) she will be left one day, alone, in sincere need of true help or assistance and no one will come.

I do not dislike her. I do not intend to be "mean." I DO wish to get her to thinking. I want to see her stand up for herself and stand firm by her decisions and beliefs...not this wishy-washy crap we have been reading for a year.

Lead, Follow or Get the Hell out of the Way. I say what is on my mind. I might need to apologize for that as I am sure some people are not ready for that kind of candid response. I do not mince words, kiss anyone's backside or choose to be led like sheep. If I am the only one here at the CCB who takes that stand then perhaps I am the "odd man out."

Or perhaps I am just one of the few who makes his point, takes his beatings and rises from the corner for the next round.

I'm here and prepared to go all 15.

Regards,

Ken (Not a mean guy or a bad guy. Just a direct guy.)

Sid_Vicious
08-12-2003, 04:18 PM
I agree. I would suggest asking yourself, "What would Christ do in this situation?" I doubt Laura would have to defend herself all the time if a few people would consider that question a bit. After all, is not trying to be Christ-like what Christianity is supposed to be all about?

Sincerely,
Sid

bluewolf
08-12-2003, 04:36 PM
Ken,

FYI, There is nothing wrong with my heart. I had a small stroke and was told to avoid stress. I obviously did not follow dr orders very well. And will that be my undoing? Well, we will see. But you do not know what happened, have know way of knowing what happened, now, do you?

As far as crying wolf? Well what do you know. I thought that I could chill at az for a few days and then come back to ccb. AZ is more moderated so does tend to be a bit calmer, but that place heated up this week too so what the hell. I jumped back on CCB, figured if it started getting to me, I would just not log on for a day or so.

You have started three derogatory threads about me in the week since I had that small stroke. In addition to the attack on the other thread. Well a person can only ignore so much, so I am not ignoring you anymore. Isn't that what you wanted kenny boy, somebody to pay attention to you?

And to think all of this time, that I thought that you were my friend. /ccboard/images/graemlins/mad.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/mad.gif Well it is best to know the truth than to live a life of lies and delusions. And spare me the bs that you do not dislike me. Your walk talks so loud, I cant hear your talk walk, christian soldier boy.

Laura

rackmup
08-12-2003, 04:40 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote bluewolf:</font><hr> Isn't that what you wanted kenny boy, somebody to pay attention to you?
<hr /></blockquote>

Yes...I now have what I sought.

Hugs and Kisses.

Ken (the Christian Soldier Boy)

kingarthur
08-12-2003, 07:29 PM
Considering that you have made it a point in recent posts to point out the inability for bluewolf to ignore messages, perhaps you should listen to your own advise and ignore the posts of bluewolf.

Regards,
Arthur
King of Camelot

Candyman
08-12-2003, 08:26 PM
King, this ain't your ordinary drumstick you just took a bit out of. I hope all of your knights are around the castle. Make sure the 'gators are in the mote. Hide the queen. /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Vapros
08-12-2003, 08:59 PM
Rackmup, I'm tempted to say a bunch of unkind things to you about this matter, but I'm not going to. There's no point in it.

But I will repeat - can't you get off this kid's back and MYOB? Nothing good can happen to you through continuing to belabor her and her problems.

You just might be doing some serious damage. Don't you care at all?

9 Ball Girl
08-12-2003, 09:58 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote rackmup:</font><hr> Lead, Follow or Get the Hell out of the Way. I say what is on my mind. I might need to apologize for that as I am sure some people are not ready for that kind of candid response. I do not mince words, kiss anyone's backside or choose to be led like sheep. If I am the only one here at the CCB who takes that stand then perhaps I am the "odd man out."

I'm here and prepared to go all 15.

Regards,

Ken (Not a mean guy or a bad guy. Just a direct guy.)
<hr /></blockquote>
You sure you're not from New York??? /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Wendy&lt;---another, as we say here in NY, straight-up person /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

rackmup
08-12-2003, 10:00 PM
It has nothing to do with being hypocritical. Your posts, her posts or the posts of her fearsome s/l-7 hubby do not bother me.

She is the one who gets launched into a code red trauma when someone says something negative about her.

Open up that metal face shield dude...you're not seeing the real problem here.

Regards,

Ken (the real problem)

rackmup
08-12-2003, 10:02 PM
Not from NYC but have that Italian blood all mixed with the Native American and Scottish blood that keeps me sharp, quick with the wit and can scalp you with a pasta strainer while downing a cold beer.

Regards,

Ken (the mutt)

rackmup
08-12-2003, 10:04 PM
Sure I care.

What do you think I am? An insensitive animal that doesn't know when to stop?

Look...I stopped...........right.............here.

Regards,

Ken (aren't we all wound a little past the white line today?)

kingarthur
08-12-2003, 10:25 PM
If bluewolf's posts do not bother you, than why do you submit multiple public messages advising bluewolf how she should conduct herself on ccb?

Hopster
08-13-2003, 12:57 AM
Sure I care.

What do you think I am? An insensitive animal that doesn't know when to stop? &lt;--Ken

Didnt Hannibal Lecter say that also ? /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

rackmup
08-13-2003, 05:30 AM
I enjoy the banter.

"Bother" would be indicative of the responses she has to my posts. I "bother", "am mean", etc. to her.

Just like this post from you, one that serves no purpose other than to illicit a response from me, gets exactly that-a response.

Does it bother me? No. Am I concerned because you ask me this question? No.

The mind, as the saying goes, is a "terrible thing to waste." When I read her meaningless dribble, I comment on that dribble. When she gets her foot so deeply embedded in her esophogus, I point it out.

I do not use threatening language as the wolves do. I do not mock their faith with comments like "Christian Soldier Boy" (let us remember our God was mocked and He simply moved on) and I do not beat one subject to death (except perhaps this one) as she does.

The fight will be over when it's over and it will be on my terms. I will choose when to cease responding to her (and others.)

I will now cease this response to you. Your goblet of wine is growing stale and your turkey leg is getting cold. Fight on my King.

Regards,

Ken

rackmup
08-13-2003, 05:33 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Hopster:</font><hr> Didn't Hannibal Lecter say that also?<hr /></blockquote>

Yes, he did but the head he popped open revealed a brain to dine on. My endeavors would reveal only that little sign we occasionally find on the grocery store shelf:

"Sorry-Out of Stock."

Regards,

Ken

Eric.
08-14-2003, 07:52 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote rackmup:</font><hr> Not from NYC but have that Italian blood all mixed with the Native American and Scottish blood that keeps me sharp, quick with the wit and can scalp you with a pasta strainer while downing a cold beer.

Regards,

Ken (the mutt) <hr /></blockquote>

Either that OR you're a flashy guy thats not sharp enough to figure out that people are stealing from you and plying you with Whiskey, but you are too reserved and arrogant to let it bother you.

Eric &gt;kidding, KIDDING

Voodoo Daddy
08-15-2003, 11:33 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Sid_Vicious:</font><hr> I agree. I would suggest asking yourself, "What would Christ do in this situation?" Sid <hr /></blockquote>

I always like to ask "What would OZZY do"...BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Voodoo~~~does the devils work online only

Kato
08-15-2003, 02:20 PM
Hey Steve, how many days, hours, and minutes?

Reged: 03/14/02
Loc: Currently dwelling in Miami [aka] Northern Havana for 10 MORE years and 11 MORE months...but who's countin'

Dinner, Tuesday night, 5:30, Outback on the Northwest corner of Cypress Creek Road and Federal Highway.

Kato

rackmup
08-15-2003, 07:32 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Kato:</font><hr> Dinner, Tuesday night, 5:30, Outback on the Northwest corner of Cypress Creek Road and Federal Highway.
<hr /></blockquote>

Mmmmmm...I can just taste the OutBack Special with a big baked ...er...no, the Melbourne with mushrooms and brocolli with melted butter and a big baked...er...no...the Jackeroo Chops with apple sauc...er...uh uh...the Victoria Filet with melted butter and mixed veggies and a big baked potato with everything on it (extra bacon), a few cold, cold beers and a piece of Thunder from Down Under for dessert.

Yeah...that's the ticket.

Regards,

Ken

Kato
08-15-2003, 08:59 PM
I'm watching "Finding Giant Anaconda's" w/some Nigel guy.

Hmmmmmm, snake..............yummy

Kato

heater451
08-15-2003, 10:08 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Sid_Vicious:</font><hr> . . ."What would Christ do in this situation. . . .<hr /></blockquote>He'd probably just hang around a bit at first. . .and if he left, I'm sure he'd be back after a few days.

He might even bring some peace to the CCB, since that sure would be a miracle. . . . /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

================================

rackmup
08-16-2003, 05:34 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote SV:</font><hr> is not trying to be Christ-like what Christianity is supposed to be all about? <hr /></blockquote>

I understand that a "Christian" can possibly be, and often is, defined as a person who is in fact (of course, how one determines that is a whole 'nother can of worms) saved, or regenerate, or born-again, or a true disciple of Jesus (most followers of Christ would consider themselves as such), or of the elect, or one who has a personal relationship with Jesus as their Lord and Savior, or who is indwelt with the Holy Spirit; all of which are what I call "metaphysical" or "spiritual" definitions. This has legitimacy and a certain place in the discussion as well, but I maintain that no one can know this for sure of another person (perhaps -- with some of the above concepts -- not even of themselves), and besides, one still needs an objective, doctrinal standard in order to have a sensible, rational discussion, able to be participated in by all parties, and one which is comprehensible to outsiders.

Regards,

Ken

Qtec
08-16-2003, 06:55 AM
Giant Anaconda,

Hmmmmmm, Kato..............yummy

Q /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Qtec
08-16-2003, 07:01 AM
Ken , did eg8r write this for you . /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

"Do unto others as you would have them do unto you ".

'Turn the other cheek ".

'Love thy neighbour".

I thought thats what its all about .

Q

Kato
08-16-2003, 07:19 AM
Here in Florida we have an abundance of gators and rattlesnakes. Grow up eating that stuff. So when I see a 15 foot snake on T.V. I start thinking about sandwiches. Wonder why?

Kato~~~needs to lose a few pounds.

Qtec
08-16-2003, 07:31 AM
You were supposed to laugh, Kato . Its a joke. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Q

Kato
08-16-2003, 08:00 AM
I get ya Q. I really didn't even read the post until now to figure it out.

What are the chances I'll ever get to see a giant anaconda let alone get to eat one (I wouldn't eat one, they are too rare)? Rattlesnakes are a dime a dozen. We used to hunt them when we were young and stupid.

Kato~~~laughing Q, don't worry

PS. Anaconda would have a difficult time eating Kato (or any other man), they don't like the big round head, wide shoulders, ect

Sid_Vicious
08-16-2003, 08:02 AM
"I understand that a "Christian" can possibly be, and often is, defined as a person who is in fact (of course, how one determines that is a whole 'nother can of worms) saved, or regenerate, or born-again, or a true disciple of Jesus (most followers of Christ would consider themselves as such), or of the elect, or one who has a personal relationship with Jesus as their Lord and Savior, or who is indwelt with the Holy Spirit; all of which are what I call "metaphysical" or "spiritual" definitions. This has legitimacy and a certain place in the discussion as well, but I maintain that no one can know this for sure of another person (perhaps -- with some of the above concepts -- not even of themselves), and besides, one still needs an objective, doctrinal standard in order to have a sensible, rational discussion, able to be participated in by all parties, and one which is comprehensible to outsiders.

Regards,

Ken

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You are adjusting words to avoid the point Ken. The question was, "What would Christ do?" If you won't adress this directly and honestly, then I know what kind of Chistian you are. The world is full of "convenient" Christians, they make their trips to church and want the rest of us to believe they are more special to God than the rest, when in fact these people are just fooling themselves, but not fooling very many others, especially Him. Every word you want to twist in this attempt of a defense is lame. I wasn't asking a question when I said "is not trying to be Christ-like what Christianity is supposed to be all about?" I was putting it all in a nutshell, plain and simple, it doesn't take Bible study nor a pressed suit and donating 2 hours Sunday morning at church, and it certainly doesn't need "word adjustments" bending what all of us Christialns are supposed to be striving for, to be more Christ-like. Lam-blasting and infuriating Laura is old, at least it is to me.

Sid Vicious

rackmup
08-16-2003, 05:53 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote S.V.:</font><hr>Lam-blasting and infuriating Laura is old, at least it is to me <hr /></blockquote>

I hope this was sent to all who disagreed with some of her posts. To just single me out wouldn't be very "Christ-Like."

Regards to those in glass houses,

Ken

08-16-2003, 08:18 PM
It is good to see you still know how to use your charm on women. What was your ex-wife thinking when she left such a charming individual? /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Qtec
08-16-2003, 08:21 PM
Whoever you are , this is a cheap shot. Two wrongs dont make a right.

Q

Mr Ingrate
08-16-2003, 09:41 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Qtec:</font><hr> Two wrongs dont make a right.

Q <hr /></blockquote>

No, but three lefts do! /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

08-17-2003, 02:41 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Not from NYC but have that Italian blood all mixed with the Native American and Scottish blood that keeps me sharp, quick with the wit and can scalp you with a pasta strainer while downing a cold beer.

Regards,

Ken (the mutt)
<hr /></blockquote>

Now that is a funny thought! You being sharp and witty? ROTFL! No offense bud, but your about as sharp/quick as a turtle on acid.

08-17-2003, 02:50 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I understand that a "Christian" can possibly be, and often is, defined as a person who is in fact (of course, how one determines that is a whole 'nother can of worms) saved, or regenerate, or born-again, or a true disciple of Jesus (most followers of Christ would consider themselves as such), or of the elect, or one who has a personal relationship with Jesus as their Lord and Savior, or who is indwelt with the Holy Spirit; <hr /></blockquote>

What is this ridiculous jibberish? This is about as rational as a drunk priest locked in a room full of third graders.

The only reason you claim Christianity as a religion is because it offers you a reasonable excuse for not getting any pre-marital sex.

Vapros
08-17-2003, 09:40 AM
Looks like someone has deleted some posts today - the moderator, I assume. Not a minute too soon, either. Thanks for watching.

08-17-2003, 09:44 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote wheredmywifego?:</font><hr> It is good to see you still know how to use your charm on women. What was your ex-wife thinking when she left such a charming individual? /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif <hr /></blockquote>

Was this post REALLY necessary???