PDA

View Full Version : CC and Karatemom...Quad Cities Pool get together?

rukiddingme
08-12-2003, 02:12 PM
Hey there!
Looks like I might be in the QC this weekend. I'll know for sure Thurs. I don't think I'll be able to go to Leisure Time during the day but will be able to go at night...after 9pm. You guys in town?
ruk

Karatemom
08-12-2003, 03:09 PM
Hell yes! I know for a fact that we'll be there most of Friday night, due it being a special day, and I'm quite sure we'll be there some of Saturday and Sunday evenings as well.

Sounds good to me! Just let us know so we make sure to be there.

Heide

rukiddingme
08-14-2003, 11:05 AM
I don't think I'll be able to be there on Friday night. I'm working overnight tonight then making the drive on Friday morning. By the evening I'll be falling on my nose...lol.
How about Saturday about 9:30pm or so. I gave you my e-mail address on the Sailor card. Drop me a line so that I can give you my number in E.Moline.
I'm off to bed and will check in with you on this board before I leave on Friday morning. I look forward to seeing you guys!
ruk

Karatemom
08-14-2003, 11:35 AM
Acutally, that works out pretty good. My sister in law had a change of plans and will be here tomorrow anyway. Saturday night sounds good. I'll pry that wallet of Chris' open and get that Sailor card out and email you later. Thanks!

Heide

Ralph S.
08-14-2003, 05:06 PM
And let me tell you, Heide a has a king-size pry bar and lottsa experience going after C.C.'s wallet. /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Karatemom
08-14-2003, 11:39 PM
You know me so well, Ralph! LOL

Heide ~ knows how to get what she wants, LOL

rukiddingme
08-15-2003, 07:22 AM
I'll se you at Leisure Time Sat. night around 9:30 9:45PM
ruk

Chris Cass
08-15-2003, 09:40 AM
This time your not out dressing me Ver, I'm wearing a tux. hahahahaha BTW, I did like your Chris Nitti hustler. It's sharp.

See ya later,

C.C.~~ /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

mike_in_iowa
08-15-2003, 06:04 PM
any chance you guys are coming to des moines for my tourney on saturday?