PDA

View Full Version : #### Leonard unable to post

Chris Cass
08-13-2003, 02:36 PM
Hello everyone,

I was sad when I heard #### was through with the board. He's either unable to post or fed up with trying to. I'm not too clear which one it is. Anyway, he has dial up and AOL which is slow to begin with.

I hate to loose an asset such as ####. His knowledge is too valuable to all of us. His stories of the day are also extremely entertaining. So, if anyone has anything they need to ask him, I'd be more than happy to contact him and give you his reply.

BTW, he was searching for some books in the garage the other day and found an old cue he had laying around. Turns out it was a Frank Paradise cue probably worth about $800. hahahaha What a find. I can't wait till he holds a garage sale. I'll be the first one there. LOL What a guy. You gotta love him.

Regards,

C.C.~~he's doing fine BTW..... /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

nAz
08-13-2003, 02:45 PM
they are still ahving sever probs. and i think they cought the MS bug

Qtec
08-13-2003, 03:07 PM
I also have had problems getting through . Tell him to hang in there , this MS worm is causing a lot of havoc.

To anybody , get the patch and get yourself a removal tool , just in case you get it. The bug becomes active when you go online. After a few minutes , Windows shuts your pc down .

If you see RPC error, your pc has the bug[ MsBLASTER ]

It doesnt come in emails. Anybody online with Windows can get it .

Q

cueball1950
08-13-2003, 09:47 PM
thanks chris for the info. i know butch real well and have known him for about 40 years. i will get in touch with him and see if i can help out. he only lives 10 minutes from me. i also have dial up and aol and do not sem to have a problem with it................................mike

SPetty
08-14-2003, 08:47 AM
Hi Chris,

Glad to hear he's doing fine. I hope you're doing O.K., too.

Please tell him I miss him. I'm sorry he's having problems getting on the board, and I miss his wonderful posts.

Barbara
08-14-2003, 09:01 AM
Glad to hear he's doing okay.

Tell him I said hello!

Barbara