PDA

View Full Version : Earthquake - tell Jenn the book is enroute

jungledude51
08-14-2003, 04:02 PM
Keith, I think you are correct that you and Jenn can do a great book together. Please don't hesitate to call me if I can help either of you in any way (except the bite, lol).
Humphrey /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Sally
08-16-2003, 03:08 PM
Anyone who doesn't believe that Keith and Jennie are a great team should take a look at Keith's new monthly instructional column in InsidePOOL. He's done three for us so far, and they are far and away the most entertaining instructionals I've seen.

Keith McCready
08-18-2003, 10:42 AM
Thanks, Sally. Congrats on the upcoming new issue and your promotion at InsidePool. Working hard on new article, and this one will be sure to please. This shot is one to be practiced, but it has always been a crowd-pleaser, especially when it pops up on the old hill-hill battles. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Earthquake

Sally
08-18-2003, 04:21 PM
Keith, you know you've always been a crowd-pleaser! I can't wait to read the new article. Thanks!

Will we be seeing you in Vegas this week, and will you be at the Capital City Classic?

Keith McCready
08-18-2003, 05:17 PM
No Earthquake in the forecast for Vegas. However, there will be one on the horizon in Philly for Capital City Classic during 8/27-31/2003.

Looking forward to seeing you and J.R. /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Earthquake

Sally
08-18-2003, 06:44 PM
Sweet! We'll see you there. Can't wait. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif