View Full Version : Bored?? Try this...

Ferris
08-14-2003, 05:29 PM
Online pool at its best!!

Visit http://www.gamedesire.com

9ball, 8ball, 8(UK), Snooker, and 14.1 / Straight pool

cycopath
08-16-2003, 10:05 AM
I signed up. It's actually pretty decent. I'd like to see more CCB'ers in there.

Qtec
08-16-2003, 11:06 AM
I,m in cyco. Table is good . Need a bit of practice first . Maybe we could have a cyber tournament if some of the rest of the guys sign up .

Should provide a lot of laughs [ woofin and such ]

Good idea .

What about it guys ? And gals .

Sorry Rackmup , no jumping . /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Q

cycopath
08-16-2003, 11:09 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Qtec:</font><hr> Maybe we could have a cyber tournament if some of the rest of the guys sign up<hr /></blockquote>That's what I was thinking. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Qtec
08-16-2003, 11:21 AM
Yeah . Kick some ass! /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Wonder how many CBs would like to kick my ass on the cyber table and tell everybody about it . /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif LOL

Wouldnt it be great if BW was the best !
I would just love that . What about it Laura ? Are you game . Only the ego's will decline to play. HaHa

Q

hemicudas
08-16-2003, 11:27 AM
It's OK. Played my 1st game of snooker, lost of course but was fun.

bluewolf
08-16-2003, 12:14 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Qtec:</font><hr> Yeah . Kick some ass! /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Wonder how many CBs would like to kick my ass on the cyber table and tell everybody about it . /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif LOL

Wouldnt it be great if BW was the best !
I would just love that . What about it Laura ? Are you game . Only the ego's will decline to play. HaHa
Q
<hr /></blockquote>

Have fun!!!! Not really one for puter games. But I did look at the site and could not figure out the steps. As far as egos, well do not know about that. Sounds like what we did as a kid LOL. 'Comon, I dare you, I double dare you, aw you are just a chicken' ROFL

Laura

Karatemom
08-16-2003, 01:01 PM
I think it's kind of neat. It's just like yahoo pool, but it's graphics are better.

Heide ~ signed up and ready to shoot, LOL

bluewolf
08-17-2003, 06:01 AM
I went back to try to register for this. It requires you to allow them access to your computer system information. Sorry guys. No way I am doing that. It also requires you to give them access to send you marketing info---ie more spam.

Where is the yahoo one? That sounds like it is safer to me.

Laura

Perk
08-17-2003, 01:47 PM
I tried it, but i think that yahoo pool is more fun....more people, sound, faster game play..

This one has decent graphics, and balls roll fairly well. But, not very many people, NO sound, and play is somewhat slow. Also, no direction line whatsoever,,,makes it difficult..