PDA

View Full Version : Patrick's limited edition autographs

Patrick
04-05-2002, 09:00 AM
http://vp3.0catch.com/autograph.htm
Click this link for my autograph site.
I will only make 100 autographs, hurry up before they are gone!

Patrick

Kato
04-05-2002, 09:16 AM
Whatever the cost,................it can't possibly be enough.

Kato~~~waiting to buy Patrick's autograph on e-bay for double!!!!!!!!!

Rich R.
04-05-2002, 09:49 AM
You should have posted this on Monday, April 1. Rich R.~~~will sell my autograph for flat rate.

JimS
04-05-2002, 09:57 AM
Priceless, simply priceless.

TomBrooklyn
04-05-2002, 10:56 AM
Patrick, I see from your website that you have some strict rules to prevent forgeries.

How much would it cost to get authentic authorization to have your autograph engraved in my cue or tattoed on my arm?

rackmup
04-05-2002, 08:00 PM
Patrick,

Are you a friend of "yours?"

Probably the most neglected friend you have is you. And yet every man, before he can be a true friend to the world, must first become a friend to himself.

In this society, where aberration flourishes in the crowded cities and marts of business, few are the men who have not been subjected, on every hand, to a campaign to convince them that they are much less than they think they are.

You would fight anyone who said of your friends what is implied about you. It is time you fought for the best friend you will ever have—yourself.

I personally think it is just fine that you are from outer space, that you won't lower yourself to the standards of us slovenly humans and that you are so famous on your own planet (where I am sure your autograph sells for more moon rocks than we can fathom) that you are willing to bestow your autographed photo upon us undeserving humans for such a nominal sum, here on planet earth.

One more question...

Did you know The Robinsons? You know...Professor John Robinson and his wife, Maureen. They had two girls...Penny and Judy (I think Judy was dating Major Don West.)

I'm also curious...is Doctor Smith still trying to get Will into trouble for things that he did?

And the Robot..."WARNING! WARNING! WARNING!" Is he still tooling around the galaxy?

Regards,

Ken (just a lowly human life form and only knows other famous space travelers from television)
http://www.lostinspacetv.com/ART/home/hmAnim4.gif

Patrick
04-05-2002, 11:28 PM
This is not a joke.
I posted it later so you wouldn't think it was april fool.

Patrick

stickman
04-05-2002, 11:48 PM
The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

rackmup
04-06-2002, 09:24 PM
Patrick,

What you might think is a legitimate offering to the general public might also be a cry for help. I think you have serious issues that need immediate attention.

Several of us have made light of your posts, your claims to be "other than human", etc. but this latest post takes the cake. Do you have parents? You know, the kind that are HUMAN, love their children and aren't afraid to confront the types of problems that you obviously need help with.

I believe you suffer from MPD or DID. Multiple Personality Disorder (also known as Dissociative Identity Disorder) is a severe mental illness characterized by the presence of two or more separate identities that control the individual's actions and behavior (Patrick and "Patrick the Space Alien.") This is accompanied by an inability to remember important personal information that is beyond the scope of ordinary forgetfulness and or what is considered normal. Typically, while in one "identity" the person will not have recall or consciousness of actions that were taken while in another "identity". These identities may have very different aspects, mannerisms, likes and dislikes, etc, and may go by different names (like Patrick and "Dork from Ork.")

Get some help son. You are headed down a very scary path.

Regards,

Ken (also goes by his other identity, "rackmup")

Patrick
04-08-2002, 12:04 PM
You humans call something as mental disorder when you don't understand it. You don't understand smart people, I found another one just like me. Here is my site for my alien buddies. <a target="_blank" href=http://vp3.0catch.com/tera.htm>http://vp3.0catch.com/tera.htm</a>

Patrick

Kato
04-08-2002, 12:57 PM
I want Patrick's autograph. His neck is the coolest!!!!!!!!! Ken, I think it's important that you know I've not used my fast twitch muscle fibers for fear of something bad happening. I prefer the more slowing twitching fibers, they make me feel safe.

Kato~~~also has a neck but it's not cool like Patrick's

04-08-2002, 01:18 PM
This is what happens when hookers give birht. Patrick can't make up his mind. First he is part of "smart people", then he becomes an alien.

rackmup
04-08-2002, 08:25 PM
I have been plagued with "Fast Twitch Neck Muscle Fibers."

This results in the "rapid, involuntary side-to-side jerking" of my neck. I have subjected myself to numerous whiplashes, similar to those received by victims of violent car crashes.

Although this has been an embarrassing burden for me to bear, it does have it's benefits. I am a huge hit at late-night "raves" and can "slam dance" with the best of them.

There is no cure for this and I believe it is the one and only thing that Patrick and I have in common. I truly believe the photograph of Patrick is one taken during a violent "fast twitch" episode during which, his head was thrust backwards at a high rate of speed (my neck has been clocked by radar in excess of 56 mph.)

Best of luck Patrick and I hope you can someday benefit from the current medical research devoted to our problem. Based on what little I know of you, I am certain you suffer from other "fast twitch jerking" episodes. Be very careful...too much of that stuff will make you lose your eyesight.

Regards,

Ken (not all jerking is bad jerking but beek jerky is good jerky and teriyaki jerky is the best jerky)

Rich R.
04-09-2002, 06:43 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: rackmup:</font><hr> I have been plagued with "Fast Twitch Neck Muscle Fibers."

This results in the "rapid, involuntary side-to-side jerking" of my neck. I have subjected myself to numerous whiplashes, similar to those received by victims of violent car crashes.<hr></blockquote>

Have you thought about taking up tennis? Your condition would be very helpful, when watching a tennis match. Of course synchronization with the ball is critical. Rich R.

Patrick
04-09-2002, 07:49 PM
There was an old pain from a year ago in my left side neck that didn't recover yet, so I rested and didn't train my neck for 39 days and lost 50% of the strength and a lot muscle size too! But now I can turn my head to the left without any pain, it is easier to play pool now.

Patrick

TomBrooklyn
04-09-2002, 10:16 PM
Patrick:

1) What is the optimum body fat ratio for playing pool?
2) What is the optimum stength to weight ratio for playing pool?
3) Do you recommend weight lifting as cross training for pool playing?
a) If so, what workout routine do you recommend?

P.S. How long will I have to wait for a response to my autograph email. Are you very busy filling orders? I should have autograph number 2 as I ordered it 4 days ago and it is still not taken. Will it be suitable for framing?

04-09-2002, 10:32 PM
Patrick, why is it that somealien who claims to have unlimited intelligence routinely writes sentences with missing words?

Just curious,
Steve

rackmup
04-09-2002, 10:59 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr>There was an old pain from a year ago in my left side neck that didn't recover yet<hr></blockquote>

What happened? Did your space ship get rear-ended? Were you walking in downtown "Planet Urethra" and an asteroid fell on your head? I thought you guys wore those "super-high-impact" space helmets. Am I incorrect?

And I agree with another post: If you are of "Supreme Intelligence", why is your spelling and grammar so poor?

I hope your neck feels better...I personally, am growing tired of staring up your nose, through those dark cavernous nostrils, into the vast hollowness that is the space between your ears.

"Supreme Intelligence?"http://www.daynet.com.au/patrick/neck1.jpg

Regards,

Ken (knows neck pain all too well...get my drift?)

Patrick
04-10-2002, 07:39 AM
Muscles are very important for pool, I will create a special training program for every student in my pool lessons, everyone are different.
If there are shots where you will need more speed than you can get, then you will need to improve your strength from weightlifting. If you already have enough speed in your stroke than you will ever need, then you don't need to get extra strength.
If you can only get speeds between 0-20MPH, then for example if you can get 50 different speeds with your cue, you will have twice better speed control than another player that can do 50 speeds between 0-40MPH.
But you can change that by changing the stroke and follow through. Francisco Bustamante uses a heavy cue and he is strong, this is why he can make 40MPH breaks. He uses a pump stroke because if he uses a normal stroke, he would get too much speed with the cue. He uses more movement in the arm than normal players, he does this to get less speed on the cueball. So if you use twice as long backswings, you can get more speeds than 50 speeds. You can decrease the speed of the cueball by using a shorter follow through or decellerating the cue before it reaches the cueball, like John Higgins does, he uses a longer backswing.

Your body needs to be stable, the more you weigh, the less movement you will get in your body when you stroke the cue. The more your cue weighs, the more extra movement in your body, which is not good. The players who use cues that weigh much, they use a long follow through because of it, they can't stop the cue in their follow through because they are not strong enough, so their stroke gets bad. Look at all snooker players, they all use very light cues.
Bodyfat is never good, it is better to have that extra weight as muscle size instead. Different muscles in your body needs to be specially trained for pool.
Your lower body should be heavier than your upper body, this gives better stability. You will need a good balance of weight all around your body so everything is still when you play pool. Some muscles you will train for strength and some for only size, it is not good to be stronger in those muscles that are counter-productive in your stroke.
But first you will need a perfect stance and stroke, if your stance and stroke is bad, this special balancing technique will not help you much.

When I received your e-mail yesterday about the autograph, it said it was sent to me april 9th. That is 1 day ago, not 4.

Patrick

Patrick
04-10-2002, 07:46 AM
What did I spell wrong?
I didn't spell anything wrong, I never do.
I am not good at writing sentences, difficult to explain what I mean with this primitive communication system.

Patrick

Patrick
04-10-2002, 07:47 AM
What missing words?

Patrick

Kato
04-10-2002, 08:44 AM
When did Bustamante develop a 40mph break? 28-30mph maybe but 40mph is ridiculous!!!!!!!

Patrick, does your parents no you're an alien? Are your parents aliens? It must be great to have unlimited intellegence.

Ken, don't tell anybody but last night I used some of my fast twitch muscle fibers. Boy was that a c-r-a-z-y experience.

Kato

rackmup
04-10-2002, 12:38 PM
Patrick...it's not your spelling that "hurts" but your sentence structure, grammatical errors, punctuation, capitalization and the omission of key words are the reason your posts are subjected to the ridicule that you must bear.

I would suggest returning to Planet Urethra, request a refresher course in the English language and then AND only then, should you choose to return.

Once that has been accomplished, upon your return to Earth, you will perhaps, make more sense (than you already do, of course.)

On another note; it seems the autograph sales have slowed (after the one you bought yourself) so might I suggest another idea: There is a guy that picked up a piece of Luis Gonzales' chewing gum during Spring Training in Tucson, AZ. He listed it on EBay and has received a high bid of $3500!

Perhaps you could offer some of your moon rocks, space ship parts, your phaser gun, flight suits, etc. and make a few bucks.

I mean, it's not everyday that us mere mortal Earth dwellers get the chance to mingle with a real live "Space Cadet!"

Regards,

Ken (doesn't think Patrick is a Space Alien trapped in a human body...rather, I think a Space Alien has been sentenced to live in Patrick's body)

04-10-2002, 12:40 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: rackmup:</font><hr> &lt;blockquote&gt;&lt;font class="small"&gt;
What happened? Did your space ship get rear-ended? Were you walking in downtown "Planet Urethra" <hr></blockquote>

I think you meant "Planet Uranus"? Although he doesn't have to be from outer space for that stuff...

Eric &gt; Will be leaving the soap on the floor...

Chris Cass
04-10-2002, 01:16 PM
Ken, don't tell anybody but last night I used some of my fast twitch muscle fibers. Boy was that a c-r-a-z-y experience.

Kato,
Stop that, you'll go blind. LMAO

C.C.~~that's why I can't see. LOLLOL
Kato <hr></blockquote>

TomBrooklyn
04-10-2002, 01:23 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Patrick:</font><hr> I am not good at writing sentences, difficult to explain what I mean with this primitive communication system.<hr></blockquote>What communication systems do you forsee us using in the future when we become more advanced? Can these be taught, aquired through technology, or must they be developed via some other means?

What is the most advanced system you have mastered? Not yet mastered? Which system is your favorite?

Chris Cass
04-10-2002, 01:24 PM
That was rude. I can see anything but to infer his mother is a hooker is uncalled for. Would you like that?

C.C.

Patrick
04-10-2002, 07:50 PM
Telepathy is good, transfer images instead of words. Words only make it confusing.

Patrick

Patrick
04-10-2002, 08:03 PM
I wasn't born in an english speaking country like you were, try to write in my language, see how many errors you make.

Why do you keep telling these weird alien jokes?
It is stupid to assume I am from this same 3d dimension, this dimension is made for human bodies and another lifeforms. Where I come from, you don't need a body. But you wouldn't understand it, you humans can't think beyond what is possible.

Patrick

rackmup
04-10-2002, 08:19 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Patrick:</font><hr> I wasn't born in an english speaking country like you were, try to write in my language, see how many errors you make.

Why do you keep telling these weird alien jokes?
It is stupid to assume I am from this same 3d dimension, this dimension is made for human bodies and another lifeforms. Where I come from, you don't need a body. But you wouldn't understand it, you humans can't think beyond what is possible.

Patrick
<hr></blockquote>

Just further proof that the INS is sleeping on the job! Where were you born, created, hatched, abandoned, whatever?

I assume you don't need a body because that would require a head be placed atop it, meaning a brain would need to be inside it, and in your case, that would just be a waste of good space.

You are one strange boy.

Regards,

Ken (believes Patrick escaped from one of the sets in "It's A Small, Small World" at DisneyLand)

...and by the way...I don't mean any of this in a BAD way.

04-10-2002, 08:31 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: rackmup:</font><hr>
Ken (doesn't think Patrick is a Space Alien trapped in a human body...rather, I think a Space Alien has been sentenced to live in Patrick's body)

<hr></blockquote>

ken,

i don't know how many people will agree with me but, patrick has become kinda the accepted pet loonie of the board. years ago we had great and meaningful fights about and with patrick but all that seems to be over. yes, he is different but he's ok (sometimes) and does not cause any real trouble.

sometimes he does actually have lucid moments and empart semi-wisdom. (and that's as far as i will go!). you shoulda seen him when he was younger.

dan

cheesemouse
04-10-2002, 08:40 PM
Patrick,
Do you eat food and leave scraps and stuff laying around? /ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif

rackmup
04-10-2002, 08:49 PM
Hey,

I like the guy (space guy?)

It is this type of diversity that makes this world a wonderful place to live (not sure how OUR world compares to that of Patrick) and I welcome Patrick here as a "regular."

Regards,

Ken

04-10-2002, 09:03 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: rackmup:</font><hr> Hey,

I like the guy (space guy?)

It is this type of diversity that makes this world a wonderful place to live (not sure how OUR world compares to that of Patrick) and I welcome Patrick here as a "regular."

Regards,

Ken <hr></blockquote>

diversity? yes, perfect.

besides, he's probably federally protected.

now i'm doin it!

dan

cheesemouse
04-10-2002, 09:06 PM
houstondan,
LOL LOL........your conversion is almost complete; welcome /ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif

stickman
04-10-2002, 10:57 PM
Since you're just using Patrick's body could we call you Virtual Patrick? How do you shoot pool in your dimension without a body? I think you should stay here, it's more fun than I could imagine your dimension being. Hunt, fish, and play pool, you'll enjoy our simple human pleasures. One more question, do you ever feel like you're diagonally parked in a parallel universe?

04-11-2002, 10:59 AM
Dan,
I'd have to agrre with you. I've lurked around this board for quite sometime and can remember some amusing threads started by this young man.
He may be (is) a bit strange but he doesn't seem to be hurting anyone and some of his posts are good for a chuckle.

Who know's maybe he's actually making some money off his internet pool instuctions if so more power to him ( buyer beware).

So to Patrick I say, welcome to Earth and try to socialize with us lowly humans a bit more . You never know maybe you could learn something from us

TomBrooklyn
04-11-2002, 02:42 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: JimWNY:</font><hr>To Patrick I say, welcome to Earth...<hr></blockquote> Jim, there may be some misconception about Patrick's origins. He doesn't generally say he is not from earth; although at times, usually in response to some hateful personal insult; he has countered with statements that at least hint at it. I suspect, however, that may be a human reaction, some sort of defence mechanism, not mainstream, but human, to having one's person, and perhaps even more cutting, one's intellegence insulted. I've been known to banter with Patrick, but I'd be a fool if I believed he wasn't intellegent, and callous if I believed he didn't have feelings.

Anyway, I believe Patrick is only tangentially or perhaps specifically aware of alien life forms. Also, he may have been selected for transition; but this is not clear, I don't think even to him, though he can speak for himself about it. Perhaps he will tell us when the time is right.

04-11-2002, 03:17 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: TomBrooklyn:</font><hr> he may have been selected for transition; but this is not clear, I don't think even to him, though I'm not sure. <hr></blockquote>

and right after you become sure, we'll all start lookin at you funny! (it is to laugh)

strange is relative. (everybody finish that with reference to your relatives...rimshot!)

i'm gunna get in trouble here, maybe, but one of the best players in one of the strongest rooms around here will tell you, for hours if you allow it, all about how he has been singled out by the f.b.i., c.i.a., trilateral commission the red cross and girl scouts (ok, i added the last 2) for constant surveilance, harrasment and "intrusions"(??!) for many, many years. he had a newspaper reporter friend of mine going for weeks. the reporter knew the guy was a full bubble off plumb but the stories were so entertaining and hung together so well that he kept burning tape on the guy.

little guy, never harms anyone and has the craziest shooting style you ever saw. all jerky and twisty. but the guy just makes balls. he really does not come around me too much cause he can smell government on me and i suspect he thinks i'm reporting to langly (or maybe rome??)

anyway, if our boy here is goin for the record he's really gotta step it up a coupla notches.

dan...you might not see 'em at night but if you hide and stay still you can hear 'em...whompa, whompa, whompa,whom...ack!...thud.(crackle**static***crack le***arrow to base, tell his holiness "the beetle crawls no more. dragonfly one returning to routine pod delivery."

04-12-2002, 02:47 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Patrick:</font><hr> <a target="_blank" href=http://vp3.0catch.com/autograph.htm>http://vp3.0catch.com/autograph.htm</a>
Click this link for my autograph site.
I will only make 100 autographs, hurry up before they are gone!

Patrick <hr></blockquote>

I'm not even touching this...

Kato
04-12-2002, 08:11 AM
Basically I'm concerned with e-mail autographs. I don't think they are a valid resale item. I won't be purchasing Patricks autograph until he signs a 9 ball right in front of me AFTER showing me his ID.

Kato~~~thinks there may be a pod in my closet

Patrick
04-13-2002, 01:34 AM
I have created an autograph card for sale, you can receive it through normal mail now.
Here is a sample picture of the collectable autograph card!!: <a target="_blank" href=http://vp3.0catch.com/autograph.htm>http://vp3.0catch.com/autograph.htm</a>

Patrick