PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday K-Mom.....

Chris Cass
08-15-2003, 09:54 AM
Happy Birthday sweetheart. Hey, come to think about it. Your the same age as my belt size. hahahahha

Love ya,

C.C.

Voodoo Daddy
08-15-2003, 10:02 AM
HAPPY HAPPY HEIDE!!! Many more to come...

Barbara
08-15-2003, 10:07 AM
Happy B-D Heide!!! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Barbara

Qtec
08-15-2003, 10:12 AM
Inches or cm's. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Happy Birthday.

Q

Karatemom
08-15-2003, 10:22 AM
Thanks guys! I had plans for today, but they've already gone awry. that's alright though. My plans for tonite absolutely won't change. We have company coming over this afternoon, but then after I plan on going to see Jason vs. Freddy and then shooting pool all night long. I also plan on having a few drinks, which I don't normally do, but since today is special, what the heck!

I feel 43 instead of 34, well to be honest, I feel 84 somedays, LOL, but thanks for the well wishes.

Heide ~ knows age is all in the mind, but what if you've lost yours?? LOL

pooljunkie73
08-15-2003, 10:35 AM
Happy Birthday Karatemom.

Have a good one. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Kent Mc.

9 Ball Girl
08-15-2003, 10:52 AM
http://www.dobhran.com/images/bcake4baby.gif Whether you're young...
or old... http://www.dobhran.com/images/bcake4old.gif
http://www.dobhran.com/images/bcake4give.gif You can have your cake...
and Eat it too! http://www.dobhran.com/images/bcake4lady.gif

Happy Birthday Heide!!!

Wendy~~~had no idea Chris was a size 24 in belts! /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

WesK
08-15-2003, 11:12 AM
Happy Birthday.

wes

Karatemom
08-15-2003, 11:26 AM
Don't pay any attention to Chris. He's not even a 34 in the waist anymore! 24 is my waist size, I think he's probably closer to that than 34, LOL.

thanks!

Heide

SPetty
08-15-2003, 11:27 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Karatemom:</font><hr> age is all in the mind, but what if you've lost yours?? <hr /></blockquote>hahaha! Happy Birthday, Karatemom! It's all downhill from here! hahaha!

SPetty~~~Lots and lots of exclamation points!!!

rukiddingme
08-15-2003, 12:33 PM
Happy B'Day KM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I wish I could be 34 again... /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif Hell, I wish I could be 43 again! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif
ruk

Barry
08-15-2003, 12:41 PM
Happy Birthday Heidi,
My best to you and the family

Barry

Rod
08-15-2003, 01:32 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY HEIDE !!!!!! /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Jason and Freddie who?

Have fun and play some pool. Hell I might even be out tonight and have a drink for ya!

Rod

SPetty
08-15-2003, 01:37 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Rod:</font><hr> Hell I might even be out tonight and have a drink for ya!<hr /></blockquote>Hey Rod, buy CC a beer for me while you're at it! /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Ralph S.
08-15-2003, 03:02 PM
Happy Birthday Heide. Make sure you enjoy yourself. Hey C.C., you make sure you do sumthin special for that gal now LOL. Knowing her, a few hours at the local ph would be right up her alley. LOL. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

CarolNYC
08-15-2003, 03:12 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY HEIDE! /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif
Carol

Karatemom
08-15-2003, 03:18 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Rod:</font><hr> HAPPY BIRTHDAY HEIDE !!!!!! /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Jason and Freddie who?

Have fun and play some pool. Hell I might even be out tonight and have a drink for ya!

Rod

<hr /></blockquote>Jason Voorhies and Freddy Krueger. Now come on, you're not THAT old, are you? hahahahahahahaha. Doesn't look like I'll get to the movies, too damn stuffed anyway. Had a wonderful lunch with ribs and Italian beef with my sister-in-law and her family. Have to let it settle before I hit the pool hall, LOL.

Heide

Karatemom
08-15-2003, 03:20 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote SPetty:</font><hr>Happy Birthday, Karatemom! It's all downhill from here! hahaha!

SPetty~~~Lots and lots of exclamation points!!! <hr /></blockquote>You know what's good about it, I can't get much father downhill than I've already been! The only way to go now is UP!

Thanks,

Heide

Rich R.
08-15-2003, 04:35 PM
Happy Birthday Heide!!!!!!!

May you have many, many more.

Sorry I'm late with this, I've been playing catch-up all week. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Rod
08-15-2003, 05:37 PM
Oh those two guys, aw heck just let them kill each other!
Whats this Italian beef, a steer that was owned by Sergio Leone? /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Ok seriously, is Italian beef thin sliced? I've had some from Chicago, sliced thin and comes with it's Au Jus.

Rod

Karatemom
08-15-2003, 05:43 PM
Well, since this is a hick-town, LOL, there isn't an Italian store to buy the beef in so we have to go to the local grocery store and get their Italian beef, which is thicker than I like it, but it's good. Then I buy some Au Jus and add some jalapeno juice to it. Boy was it good.

Have had a wonderful day today and now off to the pool hall.

Heide

Rod
08-15-2003, 06:36 PM
Nope, no can do. CC isn't allowed any beer yet. Besides he'd just spill it. /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Deniel
08-15-2003, 07:08 PM
Hey Happy B'day K-mom, one more of many many many to come ^__^

Deniel

rackmup
08-15-2003, 07:22 PM
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday Dear Heide...
Happy Birthday to you!

Regards,

Ken (I know...I was a little off key)

Karatemom
08-15-2003, 10:14 PM
Thank you all very much. i had a wonderful day. Spent a lot of time tonite in the pool hall and had a few Ice House's, which made my game a bit worse than usual. But nonetheless, this was one of the best birthdays I've ever had!

Heide ~ will be nursing a hangover in the morning /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Chris Cass
08-16-2003, 05:01 PM
HAHAHAHA,

2 beers and she was toast. I drilled her and enjoyed it more than the beefs. lol

C.C.~~ /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

stickman
08-17-2003, 01:27 AM
Happy Birthday CC's sweetheart!!! http://www.gamers-forums.com/smilies/otn/party/piparty.gif