PDA

View Full Version : Black Widow on soap opera

Melissa in CA
08-15-2003, 09:57 AM
I mentioned this is a previous post....but I didn't have the exact dates.

Jeanette Lee will be on "One Life to Live" on ABC on September 4 and 5. She will be playing herself. I don't have any info exactly about the storyline, except that she will be playing pool. I am sure that she served as technical advisor for the scenes, too.

All the Best!
Melissa Herndon

DoomCue
08-15-2003, 11:33 AM
Not that I'm a big soap fan (but better half is), but my wife told me they're doing an arc on "One Life to Live" where one of the characters (a female, BTW) is considering turning pro. She told me that the guy who played Big [censored] on the Sopranos made a guest appearance as some big-time player to give her some lessons. My guess would be that Jeannette is going to either be the competition or another pool teacher.

I mentioned this earlier in another post, but nobody responded: I'm pretty sure I saw Jeannette on an episode of "Wanda at Large," too, but she didn't have a speaking part.

djb

Karatemom
08-15-2003, 03:23 PM
OLTL is one of my favorite soaps to watch. I did notice the other day that Natalie and Christian were playing pool for a scene or two, so it sounds like it will tie in to the CrossRoads bar somehow. I will make sure to be home those 2 days to watch.

Thanks for the heads up.

Heide

UWPoolGod
08-15-2003, 03:35 PM
In english please....LOL, Just Kidding...never watched that show.

Todd <--- used to watch Young and the Restless with my dad...man Cristine was hot. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Cueless Joey
08-15-2003, 05:00 PM
I thought she was going to be on As The World Turns Around Me. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif
j/k /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif