PDA

View Full Version : official Dirty Girls team name.

sack316
08-15-2003, 07:38 PM
well all, the votes are in the we have officially taken in the name of Dirty Girls Gone Wild. I would up taking in 3 pages of submissions to the team, so there were lots of names to choose from. One of the guys is starting a website for us, so if ya want to check it out here is the Dirty Girls Gone Wild Homepage (http://www.aleshires.net/dirtygirls) so far it just has basic info and our t shirt designs. thanks all for the submits, I forget who had that one, but I'll look back and when we get the shirts done I'll see if I can snake ya one.

rackmup
08-15-2003, 07:49 PM
Ahem...I believe that was mine?

<ul type="square"> Will I be receiving a team shirt? A mention on the website? A royalty check for every hit on the website?[/list]

I better hear about some form of payment or you will be hearing from:

Ken's Attorney Gone Wild!

Regards,

Ken (congrats on the new team)

Chris Cass
08-16-2003, 05:14 PM
Darn,

I had a good one too. Daddy's Dirty Girls. Well, now that I think of it. I wouldn't want my daughter playing with that name either. LOL

Regards,

C.C.~~glad he has a son. Less grey hairs..... /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

08-16-2003, 08:25 PM
Post deleted by ccboard_admin

Deniel
08-17-2003, 07:00 AM
Uhm.. they say imitation is the purest form of flattery. Looks like you got yourself a fan Ken ^__^
Now.. with Ken being Kato's ultimate fan... would that make wheredmywifego Kato' super duper ultimate fan?...

Deniel &lt;- have to much time and nothing to do

sack316
08-17-2003, 07:14 AM
congrats rackmup. I'm gonna see about the shirt, the mention on the website should be no prob, and the royalty check... you mean it hasn't got there yet?

rackmup
08-17-2003, 08:11 AM
Fans:

Some hang from a ceiling blowing cool air.

Others simply crawl from beneath a rock and spew hot air.

No problem though. It's only "words."

Regards,

Ken

08-17-2003, 03:16 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Fans:

Some hang from a ceiling blowing cool air.

Others simply crawl from beneath a rock and spew hot air.

No problem though. It's only "words."

<hr /></blockquote>

Well, looky here! It's looks like we got one of them there poet lareuates on our hand.

sack316
08-19-2003, 02:47 AM
hey Ken, just letting ya know I sent an email to the guy doing our website so you should be getting a mention on there soon. I'll see him tonight and make sure.