PDA

View Full Version : weht the Miz ?

Mr. Blonde
08-16-2003, 06:56 AM
I was just wondering whatever happened to Steve Mizerak? I'm really curious to know. Thanks

shoot2thrill
08-16-2003, 12:08 PM
the miz had a stroke and is doing better everyday so i am told .he and his wife opened up a poolroom in florida.they have a web page but i don't know the address.the room's name is mizaracks.( i think )the last i heard steve was running four balls and was very happy with his progress.
shoot to thrill
play2kill

Sally
08-16-2003, 02:57 PM
InsidePOOL (http://insidepool.com) had Steve Mizerak on their April cover, and they had a big article in that issue about him. You can download the issues from their website if you like.

Fran Crimi
08-16-2003, 09:14 PM
I ran into him at the BCA Trade Show. Other than some nerve damage to the side of his face, he looks really good. He lost half his weight and is as sharp as he ever was. Still has his typical Miz sense of humor, too.

I asked him if he was playing and he said, "a little." I'd bet my last dollar he's running more than 4 balls.

Fran

Rich R.
08-17-2003, 07:41 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Fran Crimi:</font><hr> I ran into him at the BCA Trade Show. Other than some nerve damage to the side of his face, he looks really good. He lost half his weight and is as sharp as he ever was. Still has his typical Miz sense of humor, too.

I asked him if he was playing and he said, "a little." I'd bet my last dollar he's running more than 4 balls.

Fran <hr /></blockquote>
That is very nice to hear, Fran. Thank you. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif