PDA

View Full Version : Jason Cruz

9 Ball Girl
08-16-2003, 09:21 AM
Hey Harold, your friend Jason has a pretty good game in him. I was watching him play Jarrod Clowery. I introduced myself to him (le heche un suspiro al viento!), and told him to tell you I said Hi!

Raj Hundal, that's another one! /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Harold Acosta
08-16-2003, 06:26 PM
Jason is one of our best players in Puerto Rico. He is currently ranked 2nd in our Tour. In addition, he is a very humble guy and a very good person.

Check our website:

http://www.geocities.com/yordany/AA_AAA.html

He was thrown to the one lost side but he was still alive, a couple a minutes ago when I checked the Az Billiards website.

Thanks for your compliments!

<font color="blue">Billiards: A passionate sport for the mind and soul!</font color>
http://www.thebilliardstour.com/images/starscrash.gif

eg8r
08-17-2003, 07:14 PM
Hey 9BG,

I am happy some others on the board are getting a chance to watch him play, he is very good. I had the opportunity to watch him in the ACUI tournament one year in Gainesville, FL. Too bad I was not able to stay in the tournament any longer as I was knocked out in the afternoon of the final day. We had a local guy that was a sure thing to win the tourney (Dave) but Jason showed up and tore through the tournament. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif He was a sight to see.

eg8r

Harold Acosta
08-17-2003, 07:38 PM
Jason won 2 straight ACUI Championships (2001 &amp; 2002). He was the runner-up this year. Jason is still in College so he most likely will play next year.

9 Ball Girl
08-18-2003, 06:07 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote eg8r:</font><hr> Hey 9BG,

I am happy some others on the board are getting a chance to watch him play, he is very good. I had the opportunity to watch him in the ACUI tournament one year in Gainesville, FL. Too bad I was not able to stay in the tournament any longer as I was knocked out in the afternoon of the final day. We had a local guy that was a sure thing to win the tourney (Dave) but Jason showed up and tore through the tournament. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif He was a sight to see.

eg8r <hr /></blockquote>

His game was a sight to see too! /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

eg8r
08-18-2003, 06:33 AM
OH, /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif, that is definitely what I am talking about.

eg8r

eg8r
08-18-2003, 06:34 AM
It is almost unfair. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif If I remember correctly, you can play in the tourney 5 times. Davey was the star at UF and Jason just tore him up. I was very impressed. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

eg8r