PDA

View Full Version : Play the Pro at Brownstone Billiards in Brooklyn.

TomBrooklyn
08-16-2003, 10:09 PM
Former Number 2 ranked Professional Pool Player Billie Billing currently has an ongoing challenge at Brownstone Billiards on Flatbush Avenue in Brooklyn every Saturday night from 2100 to 2400 hours. Anyone who can beat her two out of three games in 8-ball or 9-ball gets an hour of free time, a pizza and a soda. I challenged her tonight but won only one game. Everyone who plays Billie also gets entered into a raffle to win a color TV and gets a Polaroid picture taken with her.

Tom

jjinfla
08-17-2003, 05:28 AM
What does the challenge cost?

TomBrooklyn
08-18-2003, 07:59 AM
Hi jjin:

Participating in the Billie matchup is free to persons who are playing at the room that night. There is no minimum time specified that you must play to qualify other than I think they have a general half hour minimum charge. Time is normally $4.95/hr. for one person at Brownstone. It is generally more for two players, but I forget how much. There is no charge, not even for table time, while playing Billie. =TomBk

eg8r
08-18-2003, 08:34 AM
That is a great opportunity. Let us know if you beat her.

eg8r

UWPoolGod
08-18-2003, 10:21 AM
Yeah I used to date the house pro at Jillians in Seattle. Every Thursday was ladies night..but also challenge her to a game of 8ball. It was free and if you won you would get a party for two pool tables for two hours and be served some snacks and a veggie tray. Pretty good...she would always give out a few each night. Of couse then everyone would have to buy their $3.50-$6.00 drinks to wash the food down. Gets people in the door.