PDA

View Full Version : Warning to cue buyers!!!

shaftmaster
08-18-2003, 03:44 PM
If you deal with an unknown seller that contacts you first...BEWARE!!!! I recently had someone take pictures and descriptions of cues that I own from my web site and try to sell them to others around the country. When dealing with an unknown, don't send the money first. Use a cue broker, escrow service or a third party that is known to you both. If you do business with me you will only be contacted by shaftmasterlathes@yahoo.com.
Good Luck and Happy Hunting, Jude Hammond, Hammond Tools <font color="red"> </font color>

SpiderMan
08-18-2003, 03:54 PM
/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Mike H
08-18-2003, 10:06 PM
This is a legit warning, spammy as it may taste. I've had 2 e-mails from unknowns in the last week who say they have the eBay cue I placed a bid on in their possession and want to part with it. Just beware, these guys are out there.

TomBrooklyn
08-18-2003, 10:18 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Mike H:</font><hr> This is a legit warning, spammy as it may taste. <hr /></blockquote>Some people like the taste of spam. (http://www.billiardsdigest.com/ccboard/showthreaded.php?Cat=&amp;Board=npr&amp;Number=73922&amp;page= &amp;view=&amp;sb=&amp;o=&amp;vc=1) Forewarned is forearmed. TomBk.

Scott Lee
08-18-2003, 11:56 PM
Jude is a friend of mine, and an honest businessman who makes a solid product (portable cue lathe). If he says this is happening, you can bet it is, and be on the lookout for it!

Scott Lee