PDA

View Full Version : Spirit tour - Stop #2

jjinfla
04-07-2002, 08:07 AM
Went to watch the women play yesterday and saw some very good play. The owner of Bankshot's had just recovered all of his tables the week before and the place really looked nice. But he still has the tables an inch higher than I like them. Could only stay for 3 hours but saw Sarah and Tracy win their first rounds. Spoke with Sarah and she said it was 8-ball that she won 85 tournaments in England and not snooker. Hope to be able to get back there later this afternoon to catch the finals. Jake

HarryDC
04-07-2002, 09:51 AM
jjinfla,

Thanks for the update jj. Did Sarah receive her gift? I did
know it was 8-Ball and Ms. Janie Watkins did say she took part in a couple of snooker tournaments years ago. Tracy did very well at WPBA Valley Forge. Spiritour has many good players. I want Sarah and Tracy to play in Charlie Williams
Tournament in May. Charlie said his Open is open to all players. I sent Spiritour an E-mail on the subject.

Thanks,

HarryDC

jjinfla
04-07-2002, 11:11 AM
Harry,

Will check on the gift later this afternoon.

Sarah did play in Charlie's last tournament in January. 18-20. I think she won her first two matches and then lost to Ewa and Mellisa. there were a lot of top women in that tournament.

Jake

HarryDC
04-07-2002, 11:33 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: jjinfla:</font><hr> Harry,

Will check on the gift later this afternoon.

Sarah did play in Charlie's last tournament in January. 18-20. I think she won her first two matches and then lost to Ewa and Mellisa. there were a lot of top women in that tournament.

Jake <hr></blockquote>

JJ,

Yes, That was the Ladies Tournament. I want Sarah and Tracy
to get experience playing against the best men, Archer, Immonen, Buddy Hall. Just like Karen Corr, Julie Kelly, Nicole Mancini, and Tiffany Nelson do on the Joss Tour up here. Charlie's Men's Tournament is an open tournament and I think some ladies should play just like they did At Capital City Classic. I made inquiries so we shall see?

HarryDC

jjinfla
04-08-2002, 07:19 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: HarryDC:</font><hr> &lt;blockquote&gt;&lt;font class="small"&gt;Quote: jjinfla:&lt;/font&gt;&lt;hr&gt; Harry,

I want Sarah and Tracy to get experience playing against the best men, Archer, Immonen, Buddy Hall. Just like Karen Corr, Julie Kelly, Nicole Mancini, and Tiffany Nelson do on the Joss Tour up here. Charlie's Men's Tournament is an open tournament and I think some ladies should play just like they did At Capital City Classic. I made inquiries so we shall see?
HarryDC <hr></blockquote>

Sarah gets some pretty good competiton when she plays at Fat Cats in Mt. Dora. Since the Spirit tour is taking a break next month she may be at Mt Dora the first saturday. But she has a charity event coming up or she may also go to Vegas. Jake

HarryDC
04-08-2002, 07:47 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: jjinfla:</font><hr> &lt;blockquote&gt;&lt;font class="small"&gt;Quote: HarryDC:&lt;/font&gt;&lt;hr&gt; &lt;blockquote&gt;&lt;font class="small"&gt;Quote: jjinfla:&lt;/font&gt;&lt;hr&gt; Harry,

I want Sarah and Tracy to get experience playing against the best men, Archer, Immonen, Buddy Hall. Just like Karen Corr, Julie Kelly, Nicole Mancini, and Tiffany Nelson do on the Joss Tour up here. Charlie's Men's Tournament is an open tournament and I think some ladies should play just like they did At Capital City Classic. I made inquiries so we shall see?
HarryDC &lt;hr&gt;&lt;/blockquote&gt;

Sarah gets some pretty good competiton when she plays at Fat Cats in Mt. Dora. Since the Spirit tour is taking a break next month she may be at Mt Dora the first saturday. But she has a charity event coming up or she may also go to Vegas. Jake <hr></blockquote>

JJ,

All my favorite English ladies won there tournaments this weekend. Allison Fisher 11 vs 3 Gerda Hofstatter, Sarah Ellerby 11 vs 8 Jeannie Seaver, (you saw that one yourself you luckey dog) and Kim Shaw 9 vs 4 Ying-Ya Lin at NEWT stop 2.
I received E-mail from Charlie Williams, he said he would be proud to have any and all women who want to play in his
men's open to register. So I will contact Bonnie or Jeannie
to see if at least two ladys from Spiritour would be able
to play. That's the life of a pro on the road again.

HarryDC