PDA

View Full Version : CCB T shirts!!

Karatemom
08-18-2003, 05:50 PM
I just received the t shirts today. I will sort them out and get them in the mail to those of you by the end of this week.

I went with this company that did our school spirit shirts, and had never used them before, but they are definitely worth every penny and mention. Patricia's Sportswear did the work and did an excellent job. I'm very pleased and hope you all will be as well.

Heide

SPetty
08-23-2003, 04:17 PM
Hi Karatemom,

I got mine in the mail today! Thanks for designing these - the design is great! The shirt is a nice heavy shirt, and was really done well.

Kudos, Karatemom! Thanks!

br8knrun52
08-23-2003, 08:03 PM
Hello CCBers! I've been visiting this board as a guest for a little while now so I figured to sign up. Hey Karatemom...how can I get my hands on a T-shirt, I want to be in with THE IN crowd. LOL.

Karatemom
08-23-2003, 08:14 PM
Well, I'm not part of the "IN" crowd, but I'll gladly send you a t shirt. I ordered 4 extra ones, one is taken, but I've still got one large and 2 x large t shirts. PM me with what you would like and your name and address.

Heide

SPetty
08-23-2003, 08:26 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Karatemom:</font><hr> Well, I'm not part of the "IN" crowd...<hr /></blockquote>Hey, baby, you are the "IN" crowd! You came up with the idea, you came up with the design, you did all the ordering and organizing and emailing and snail-mailing... You are more "IN" than anyone! /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Ralph S.
08-23-2003, 09:29 PM
I am already jealous Spetty. My mailbox has been empty lately. /ccboard/images/graemlins/mad.gif I know they are coming and cant wait to see what the finished product looks like.

Karatemom
08-23-2003, 09:41 PM
Your package was the biggest, Ralph. The mailman probably broke his back trying to get it on the truck, LOL. I hope it arrives soon though.

Heide

Karatemom
08-23-2003, 09:42 PM
Thanks, pal. I needed that.

br8knrun52
08-23-2003, 10:51 PM
Just sent you a PM. Thanks in advance!

rukiddingme
08-24-2003, 02:16 AM
HEY KM!!!!!
I'll put tabs in on an extra large shirt! I'm not quite shirt when I'll be back in E. Moline. Hold on to one for me . If you need me to send some $$ in advance e-mail me your address. My best to you and your boys... /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif
ruk
ps...what do these shirts look like?

Karatemom
08-24-2003, 08:38 AM
Since i know you'll be back in town, I'll hold one for you til you come back.

I'd put a picture of the shirt up, but to be honest, I can't figure out how to do it again (heater, help!!!, LOL), but I can describe it.

You know the CCB keychain? That's on the front left side of the shirt with "@nd Annual Tournament of the CCB, September 20, 2003, Chesapeake, VA" around it. Then the back has a big pool table on it with all the names of the sponsors of the tournament, 2 pool sticks and the 8 and 9 balls on it. I'll see if I can get the picture up on my website soon. Don't kno when, got to take Chris to the hospital today, he's got some food stuck again and on top of it, he's got a cold or something.

Take care!

Heide

Voodoo Daddy
08-24-2003, 10:21 AM
All I can say is wow and who do I owe for the T-Shirt?

9 Ball Girl
08-24-2003, 06:27 PM
Hey I got mine in the mail yesterday and I like it! Good work Heide!

Brian in VA
08-26-2003, 05:36 AM
Heide,
Mine came in the mail last night. Great job on these! Can't wait to see everyone in theirs at the tournament site.
Regards,
Brian in VA

cycopath
08-26-2003, 08:55 AM
Got mine yesterday. Looks terrific! Wish I could come to the tournament, maybe in the future I'll make one.

sack316
08-26-2003, 02:13 PM
got mine yesterday too, thanks alot, looks great. I'll have to see if I can get off work and come up there if nothing else to hang out. I'll be the one with chalk on my shirt cuz, well I always somehow get chalk on my clothes no matter what. thanks again for the great shirts!

Harold Acosta
08-26-2003, 06:41 PM
Got mine yesterday! Yeeehaaaah!....but I lost it in a jiffy! My wife took it away and won't give it back!

Heide, I need another one. Are there any other available?

Karatemom
08-26-2003, 07:50 PM
Sorry, Harold, no other shirts available. But if I get 12 more shirt orders, then I can place another order, but the price of the shirts would be higher.

Heide