PDA

View Full Version : FL issues challege to all CBs

Qtec
08-19-2003, 05:38 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Laura, how about I make a little bet, you sound so determined I'll bet 5 gets you 8 you become the first person ever on the ccb board to actually run 3 friggin balls. Send me your bets you ccb bozo's <hr /></blockquote>

I'm in .

Q

Kato
08-19-2003, 06:01 AM
Can I play to?

Kato~~~has actually made 4 balls /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

bluewolf
08-19-2003, 07:53 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Qtec:</font><hr> &lt;/font&gt;&lt;blockquote&gt;&lt;font class="small"&gt;Quote:&lt;/font&gt;&lt;hr /&gt;
Laura, how about I make a little bet, you sound so determined I'll bet 5 gets you 8 you become the first person ever on the ccb board to actually run 3 friggin balls. Send me your bets you ccb bozo's <hr /></blockquote>

I'm in .

Q <hr /></blockquote>

Call me a dummie, but these kind of statements 'cant run three balls' always leave me a little confused. I can run three balls most of the time if they are easy with easy shape. So what? Who cant??? /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

So before a person can say they can run three balls, what difficulty of the three balls are we talking about here and at what percentage????

Then Larry tells me this 3 ball game, where you break the 3 balls and run them and says I should be about to do this 75% before adding another one, so I wonder if that is what he means.

In psychology, we had something called 'operational definitions'. I would sure want to know what a person meant by 'run 3 balls' before I put my money on it. /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

So, I assume this relates to a certain level of difficulty level or % or something???? /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Laura

Steve Lipsky
08-19-2003, 08:40 AM
Laura, this phrase is used more to identify those who cannot run three balls, than it is to place somebody at a particular level because they can run three balls.

"He can't run three balls" is a biting indictment of someone's game.

- Steve

Cueless Joey
08-19-2003, 09:22 AM
Give me a Tom Cruise layout, I'll run the whole rack.
I'll even twirl the cue. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Hopster
08-19-2003, 09:43 AM
Laura, this phrase is used more to identify those who cannot run three balls, than it is to place somebody at a particular level because they can run three balls.

As you can imagine, "He can't run three balls" is a biting indictment of one's game.
&lt;--Steve

Thats exactly what Larry is trying to say, but then again who the hell cares what Larry says anyway ??
/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

bluewolf
08-19-2003, 01:05 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Steve Lipsky:</font><hr> Laura, this phrase is used more to identify those who cannot run three balls, than it is to place somebody at a particular level because they can run three balls.

"He can't run three balls" is a biting indictment of someone's game.

- Steve <hr /></blockquote>

OK,thanks. I am not up to that 75% on that break 3 balls and run game. Getting better, though.

Laura

9 Ball Girl
08-19-2003, 01:51 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Cueless Joey:</font><hr> Give me a Tom Cruise layout, I'll run the whole rack.
I'll even twirl the cue. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif <hr /></blockquote>Now now Joey. You can only twirl the cue if and only if it's a Balabushka. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

cycopath
08-19-2003, 02:00 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote 9 Ball Girl:</font><hr>Now now Joey. You can only twirl the cue if and only if it's a Balabushka. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif <hr /></blockquote>
Or a Joss that's made to look like a Balabushka. /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif