PDA

View Full Version : U.N bomb blast.

Qtec
08-20-2003, 02:48 AM
Is the coalition is heading for another Vietnam situation ? Your enemy can be standing right next to you and you wont know it .

Saddam could never have defeated he coalition on the battlefield , so why should he try . Better to put up token resistance and then disolve his army into the general population . I think it is now evident that the war is by no means over.

The plan is simple .

1. Attack the basic infrastucture . [ Power, water supply , sanitation . Whatever you can do to increase the suffering of the poputation to turn them against the US ]

2. Stop or hinder oil production . The longer this goes on , the greater the cost .

3. Continue random attacks on patrols and hit soft targets to demonstate that Iraq is not safe .

Until Iraq is safe , you will see very little investment .

The fight is on for the support of the people . Catching Saddam is now an absolute must .

Q

pooljunkie73
08-20-2003, 09:39 AM
The military just got caught with their pants down. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

I am suprised they target'd the UN building.

Kent Mc.

Qtec
08-20-2003, 09:57 AM
I am afraid that this is just the begining .

I think that there is more to this . This could be a prelude to war . Real war in the Middle East .

Q

bolo
08-20-2003, 02:39 PM
You can't deal with fanatics, and that is what you have there. In the end it will be Iraq's people who either stand up for themselves or they won't. They are being given a start they could never have imagined and all they do so far is complain. I am beginning to think they are not worth it, certainly not worth another American life. From what I see the Iraq people are just garbage. I am sorry if I sound callus, but that is how I feel.

pooljunkie73
08-20-2003, 05:07 PM
I may be wrong,but, i got a bad " Vietnam " feeling about this.

Kent Mc.

nAz
08-20-2003, 07:44 PM
dude it can work out, its just something thats gonna take a long time and many lives on all sides before its resolved.
I do not believe this is all saddam loyalist they all know he can never come back into power, i'm afraid this is more religious.fundalmentalist helping to back some of these attacks/

Keith Talent
08-20-2003, 08:09 PM
Resolved, naz? You are mighty optimistic.

Now I was just doin some figurin. First, you've got about 1 billion Muslims. That's a whole lot of potential suicide bombers ... and can you imagine where they're going to come up with the 72 billion virgins in paradise for them? Well, maybe just 36 billion ... not sure what the good book promises female mass-murderers.

But a recent theory has come out that the "dark-eyed maidens" promised in the Koran actually were supposed to be "black raisins." So, at maybe 150 per box, that would be only 240 million cardboard containers of dessicated grapes that Sunkist maybe could run off the assembly line and give em their reward right here on Earth so we all wouldn't have to blow each other up. /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Whaddaya think? Remember, if you're not part of the solution, you're part of the precipitate.

SPetty
08-21-2003, 09:28 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Keith Talent:</font><hr> Remember, if you're not part of the solution, you're part of the precipitate. <hr /></blockquote>(at the risk of sounding like nAz...)
BWAAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

nAz
08-21-2003, 09:40 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote SPetty:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote Keith Talent:</font><hr> Remember, if you're not part of the solution, you're part of the precipitate. <hr /></blockquote>(at the risk of sounding like nAz...)
BWAAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! <hr /></blockquote>

@ Keith to quote Spetty "Bwahahahahahahaha"

err yeah i want to be optimistic about it,but Bush already has us in there committed and there is no way we can just walk away now /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif
Its not like Nam, Iraq has too much oil to just leave it unstable or in the hands of Iranian modled goverment.

Keith Talent
08-21-2003, 04:21 PM
I agree. No way out ... can't just hand it over to the wackos, cause then they'll have the juice to come after US!
We got them outgunned, they've got us outcrazied ... /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif

pooljunkie73
08-21-2003, 05:31 PM
The reason i said it was becoming like Vietnam is because the US went in to fight a conventional war using conventional methods.The Iraqis just turned it into a gurella (sp?) war.There is going to be more of these sneak attacks to come.Unless the US starts using their tactics there will be alot more casualty's.I think they(the US)have to start using their special forces more, this is what they are trained for.Un-conventional warfare.

Kent Mc.