PDA

View Full Version : Ultimate Game

04-07-2002, 05:08 PM
Recently in a game of league sanctioned straight 8 ball. I ran the table in 4 shots without making any of my opponents balls. Has anyone heard of this before? How rare is this?

Chris Cass
04-08-2002, 12:31 AM
About as rare as a whore in a red light district. LOL

JimS
04-08-2002, 11:25 AM
Hi Anony,
I don't know how rare that is but your post reminded me of a saying I read on here from a friend of mine and even though it's a smart-a&* thing to say....here goes...with no foul meant.."even a blind chicken finds a little corn now and then".

Fred Agnir
04-08-2002, 03:00 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Anonymous:</font><hr> Recently in a game of league sanctioned straight 8 ball. I ran the table in 4 shots without making any of my opponents balls. Has anyone heard of this before? How rare is this? <hr></blockquote>

No. I have never heard of "league sanctioned straight 8 ball."

Fred

Chris Cass
04-08-2002, 07:03 PM
Hi Anthony,
Please forgive me for being so rude, as my friend JimS said. It just sounds funny to me. Maybe I'm not reading the question right. I don't believe you could run out with your opponents balls?

If you made 2 or 3 of the same balls on the break. You could easily make a shot and carom another of your balls too. Now, if you meant 4 shots a piece, then I could understand that to be rare. Also if, your opponent left your 4 balls on the table and he ran his and missed the 8 ball. That wouldn't be too rare.

What ever the scenario, good job.
C.C.