PDA

View Full Version : Post deleted by ccboard_admin

08-20-2003, 10:51 AM

pooljunkie73
08-20-2003, 02:29 PM
Hey Whitewolf,

Why don't you put the parts where he his degrading the people that posted stuff.Or, how about you put the thread where he starts going on about the pool player who kills himself.

Gee you must of forgot about those post's. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Nice of you to quote posts from AZ when the people can't defend any of their post's.

If you like his posts so much why don't you go join him?

Kent Mc.

stevelomako
08-20-2003, 02:40 PM
Yes, very nice fellow....humorous too........to imbiciles.

The turd part he mentioned is correct, he should be one with his turd.

Wow, you think he's funny. Perhaps you should all live together and amuse each other, then maybe he could stop with the garbage he spews out.

Steve Lomako

Rod
08-20-2003, 03:13 PM
http://imagecache2.allposters.com/images/MMPH/230397.jpg

HTH

SPetty
08-21-2003, 09:22 AM
hahaha /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif
I've always liked this one
http://www.newdeco.com/enlargements/A137.jpg

UWPoolGod
08-21-2003, 09:37 AM
What...one in the side...4 in other corner...8 in the side...9 in the corner... LOL J/K RIDE THE NINE!!!!!

nAz
08-21-2003, 09:43 AM
@ Spetty thats a hot poster, i like it. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

@ UW being a Billiard player i would play the 1 - 9 Billiard for the quick win. /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Rod
08-21-2003, 11:50 AM
Hey, clean up and trim the tip. While your at it clean up that ferrule. Man that is a sightly mess, Spidey wouldn't approve. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

~~~humm, them are some old pool balls

Vicki
08-21-2003, 01:49 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote pooljunkie73:</font><hr> Hey Whitewolf,

Why don't you put the parts where he his degrading the people that posted stuff.Or, how about you put the thread where he starts going on about the pool player who kills himself.

Gee you must of forgot about those post's. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Nice of you to quote posts from AZ when the people can't defend any of their post's.

If you like his posts so much why don't you go join him?

Kent Mc. <hr /></blockquote>

Tap, tap!

Tom_In_Cincy
08-21-2003, 07:48 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote whitewolf:</font><hr> Fast Larry is the Jay Leno (Dr. Brain)/Don Rickles of pool.
You CCBers who had him kicked off have NO sense of humor. This is an example of what you are missing by booting him off of this forum:
<hr /></blockquote>

WhiteWolf,
I guess you'll have to just trade email or phone calls with Fast Larry from now on, AZBilliards just kicked him off the forum. Larry was given chances to clean up his act and didn't. Larry was warned twice (that I know of) and still didn't tone down his name calling and racial biased responses.

This is the only laughing I have done about FL's posts.. thanks.

bluewolf
08-22-2003, 08:38 AM
Mike did all he could do. A case of 'the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the one' or something like that.

Seriously, dont want to defend FL and dont want to slam him but things had definately reached the point of no return with no hopes, imo, of getting better. Too many people getting insulted, too many feeling hurt/angry.

Some things were funny to me and some were anything but funny.The turd thing and the voodoo thing maybe, but the suicide thing and personal insults, way over the top, imo.

"if you are the only one laughing it is not funny' is my response when a person thinks they are being funny and I feel insulted or mad at what they are saying.FL is funny to me in person but I dont take his words like bozo seriously. He could call me a bozo, turkey that cant run 3 balls etc all day long and it would not bother me because I know him, and it would be funny if he said that to me. But it hurt/bothered others. That is what makes it not funny. If that makes sense.

Laura

08-22-2003, 09:52 AM

Kato
08-22-2003, 10:03 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote whitewolf:</font><hr> As it now stands, Kato is definitely my favorite poster. He could indead run for president on our CCB forum. You are a close second Tom. I am truly sorry you or anyone else here didn't like Fast Larry.

Regards, ww <hr /></blockquote>

Serious or not serious???????

Kato~~~~shouldn't be anyone's favorite poster. I'm just furniture. As far as being President goes, Tom's The Man, I'm just a cog in the wheel.

Voodoo Daddy
08-22-2003, 10:15 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Kato:</font><hr> Serious or not serious???????

Kato~~~~shouldn't be anyone's favorite poster. I'm just furniture. As far as being President goes, Tom's The Man, I'm just a cog in the wheel. <hr /></blockquote>

Kato...I think you would make a fine Vice Prez with Tom at the helm...can Eric and I be your's and Tom's "enforcers"? See, as VP, you got the kinda juice to make them kind of decisions!!!

Voodoo~~~knows Kato is not ready for the hot seat but gettin' there by the day!!

Barbara
08-22-2003, 10:19 AM
I wanna be VP in charge of "Beverages"!

Barbara /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

SPetty
08-22-2003, 10:20 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Barbara:</font><hr> I wanna be VP in charge of "Beverages"!
<hr /></blockquote>I second that! Cabo Wabo for everyone!

Tom_In_Cincy
08-22-2003, 01:38 PM
ww,
I did respond to FL a few times on AZ. "Flaming" FL, well that's your opinion.

AZ gave FL more than a fair warning and FL still abused the rules of AZ.. no one but FL is responsible for FL's actions. FL didn't follow the rules or the warnings and he got what anyone would get for those choices he made.

Just like he got on CCB. Warnings, 2nd chances and he made the decision to continue doing what was considered breaking the rules.

It's just like a bar or pool hall, you break the rules, you are given warnings and if you continue breaking the rules.. you're banned.

No one is to blame for banning FL but FL.. let's get this very clear. Even if you like the guy, it doesn't change the fact that he brought this on all by himself.

As for President of CCB, it's ROD for my vote. I'm just barely a 3ball runner and 'Bozo'

Tom_In_Cincy
08-22-2003, 01:39 PM
Kato is too 'nice' to be President. VP is a better position.

Ralph S.
08-22-2003, 04:14 PM
I thought we was done with the Fast Larry diatribe. I personally didn't care for him either. Wether or not I met him in person, I doubt my opinion would change. You know what they say about first impressions.

As far as CCB president...Chris Cass hands down, forget the vote , just swear him in. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Rod
08-22-2003, 05:48 PM
Tom,

I guess that makes me a 4 ball Bozo. I agree with Ralph, CC gets my vote. Once he gets revived and his strength back. Kato, well he'll be good for something. /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif I know he will keep track of functions. You know, like it's only thurdy some days till the open. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Rod

TomBrooklyn
08-22-2003, 08:32 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Ralph S.:</font><hr> You know what they say about first impressions.<hr /></blockquote>Yes. You don't get a second chance to make a first impression.

rackmup
08-24-2003, 11:43 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote the gullible WW:</font><hr>You CCBers who had him kicked off have NO sense of humor.<hr /></blockquote>

Ray,

Do you really think we have that kind of juice here or at any other forum? If so, you are just as goofy as FL.

FL had the choice of being civil in his responses or to act as nutty as a Christmas fruit cake and that is exactly what he chose to do; act like a fool.

The forum moderators chose to exhile him as the direct result of his actions, not at the requests of other posters. If any poster here played any part in FL's ouster, it might have been the simple request that the moderator ask FL to tone down his levels of vulgarity and name calling.

We understand that since you have had the man in your home and he has somehow projected an image to the two of you that has differed greatly from the unbalanced psycho he has portrayed himself as here, has influenced your decision making capabilities.

With that said, you and your spouse can attend one of the many counseling/cult deprogramming seminars available to you through your local mental health counseling center.

To quote a line from a national company that offers this exact type of therapy:

"If you don't get help at Charter...please, get help somewhere."

Regards,

Ken (WW's second favorite poster.)

Qtec
08-24-2003, 01:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]
We understand that since you have had the man in your home and he has somehow projected an image to the two of you that has differed greatly from the unbalanced psycho he has portrayed himself as here, has influenced your decision making capabilities <hr /></blockquote>

I think 'unbalanced 'is a bit strong . /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Q

Qtec
08-24-2003, 01:05 PM
Vote for me . I am the only objective poster on the CB .

I,m serious . /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Q

rackmup
08-24-2003, 10:19 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Q-Gabber:</font><hr> I think 'unbalanced 'is a bit strong . <hr /></blockquote>

Okay...try this:

"Too heavily weighted on one side of his head and not nearly enough in the empty side of his head."

Regards,

Ken