PDA

View Full Version : Talisman Case

cycopath
08-22-2003, 12:40 PM
I just got my new Talisman cue case in the mail and it is awesome. I've been drooling over them for a while, and I finally found the deal I was looking for. Talk about your beautiful cases. This one is all black. It's very chunky, but that just means my cues are well protected. I'm very happy with it. Check one out if you haven't already.

http://www.talismanbilliards.com/Cuecases.asp

supercueman
08-23-2003, 11:35 PM
You are right about that ... I bought 4 so far and they are very nice.... I have 2 black and 2 black/brown.... They are as nice as any if not better....

Supercueman

rackmup
08-24-2003, 09:39 AM
I wish they made one in a 3 X 5 or 3 X 7.

/ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif

supercueman
08-24-2003, 09:33 PM
I talked with the people at talisman and they are working on a 3x7 as we speak.... @ oct./03 time frame....

cycopath
08-26-2003, 09:09 AM
I can't imagine how big it's going to be. I mean my 2x4 is a bit big as it is. That 3x7 better come with wheels and a caddy.

Qtec
08-26-2003, 10:02 AM
I assume you mean feet ?

Q

Cueless Joey
08-26-2003, 10:02 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote rackmup:</font><hr> I wish they made one in a 3 X 5 or 3 X 7.

/ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif <hr /></blockquote>
That would be their Googan special case. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif
How many cues does a one-holer need?

griffith_d
08-26-2003, 10:38 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote cycopath:</font><hr> I can't imagine how big it's going to be. I mean my 2x4 is a bit big as it is. That 3x7 better come with wheels and a caddy. <hr /></blockquote>

Wheels are on the mobile option package, with remote.

Griff

rackmup
08-26-2003, 11:07 AM
As a "Googan-in-Training", I have to clarify one thing: I am NOT a "one-holer!"

My 3X5 Instroke contains one break cue and one playing cue, each with two shafts and my jump cue with one shaft.

Don't ever refer to ma as a "one-holer" again or I will board a plane to your city, force you to watch me play one pocket and through the ugliest display of one-hole skills, I will prove just how wrong you are!

Regards,

Ken (not a 9-baller or an 8-baller either. Just a guy with nice equipment.)