PDA

View Full Version : Lawyer jokes

wolfdancer
08-22-2003, 03:19 PM
Quote "Rumor has it that B.L. (Before Lawyers, of course), the world was an altogether more pleasant place -- one where peace and tranquility reigned and argumentative people were consigned to caves in the exurbs.

But one aspect of life in the B.L. era was clearly inferior. There just wasn't much to laugh at. It took the introduction of lawyers -- with their stratospheric fees, crafty practices, adversarial attitude and indecipherable language -- to get the humor ball rolling. So thank you, lawyers! We now have the opportunity to chuckle and chortle. And, thanks to the Internet, we can share our guffaws with a friend -- who might even be a lawyer."
From...http://www.nolo.com/humor/jokes.cfm

Barbara
08-22-2003, 03:31 PM
Wait a second Mr. Dunbar.

Aren't you a lawyer by profession?

Barbara~~~remember's some of jd's old posts...

wolfdancer
08-24-2003, 10:17 AM
Au contraire, my dear NEWTonian, I am not legal enough for the legal profession.
In my job, most of the patients I counsel are lovely folk who just drink too much. Sometimes they have other mental health problems. Occassionally they are abusive to me verbally. Rarely, they may be perpetrators of abuse. Now then, it is hard for me to sit in a counsellor's chair and have empathy with someone who has been abusive to me. It is even harder if they actually abuse me verbally in the session, and I find it hardest of all offering support and therapy to perpetrators of hideous acts.

As a trained counsellor, however, I am paid to do this. I have to hold my personal feelings in check, and give support. I do this by acknowledging the boundaries, and never ever ever condone the abusive acts. My patients know that I think their behaviour is unacceptable, but that I recognise it is part of illness behaviour. I therefore help them to face the consequences of their actions, and facilitate change.
My job, of course, easily discernible from the above description...I work P.T. in a local pool hall.
On a similiar note:

OK so far. Where does this relate to the CCB? None of us here are paid to have such understanding. None of us have to face the sort of behaviour we have seen here as part of our working life. We as members have a right to expect a decent standard of conduct from each other.

OK - a recent example wasF.L. He posted an apology at one stage. He then went on and continued to act in a totally unacceptable fashion.

By banning him from the site, we are making a clear statement that his behaviour is unacceptable. It opens the door for him to reflect on his part in it all, and make change choices. By condoning it and rescuing him (the aww never mind, don't do it again mentality) we are not allowing him to see the incongruity between his stated apology and the continuance of his behaviour. Double standards, double binds. Bigotry even. Responsible parents don't do that to their children, responsible friends don't do it to each other. Friends don't let friends post on the CCB!!!!!
LOL

JohnnyD
04-16-2011, 01:42 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Quote "Rumor has it that B.L. (Before Lawyers, of course), the world was an altogether more pleasant place -- one where peace and tranquility reigned and argumentative people were consigned to caves in the exurbs.

But one aspect of life in the B.L. era was clearly inferior. There just wasn't much to laugh at. It took the introduction of lawyers -- with their stratospheric fees, crafty practices, adversarial attitude and indecipherable language -- to get the humor ball rolling. So thank you, lawyers! We now have the opportunity to chuckle and chortle. And, thanks to the Internet, we can share our guffaws with a friend -- who might even be a lawyer."

</div></div>Racist.
Bigot.

LWW
04-16-2011, 03:01 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Quote "Rumor has it that B.L. (Before Lawyers, of course), the world was an altogether more pleasant place -- one where peace and tranquility reigned and argumentative people were consigned to caves in the exurbs.

</div></div>Racist.
Bigot. </div></div>

And in cahoots with the cabal in incessantly threatening to sue non Kool-Ade drinkers

wolfdancer
04-16-2011, 03:04 PM
No, but I happen to know several pool playing Lawyers, and used to play Golf regularly with one of them.
You reminded me of friend from some years back...he had graduated from Boalt Hall, the prestigious UC Berkeley School of Law, but was having difficulty passing the Ca, Bar Exam. He did get a job in a Law office, and hopefully, eventually, did
"get his ticket" It costs big buck for the Bar exam prep courses. Your answer can be correct, but the examiners may not like the way you write out the logic behind your answer. As I understand it, it's very interpretive.
Another story from those days....Mary and I decided to take sailing lessons, and signed up for a series of 6 lessons. The young sailing instructor had little to offer by way of conversation, and hardly spoke outside of giving us a pointer, or two, on sailing. It was a little perplexing, and had we not paid in advance, we would not have shown up for the next lesson.
But that all changed on the final day....he became very talkative.......
Turned out he was the son of a prominent Corporate Attorney, had graduated from Law School, and had passed the bar. Corporate law did not interest him, and he was just doing some pro bono work for the really poor.
I'd guess he is a successful practicing corporate Attorney by now. Hard to turn down the big bucks, or waste that education.
I had mentioned that story some years back...and that probably
accounted for the mix up.
You and I had some "lively" conversations.....I hope all is well with you....also thought you were a great addition to the board here, then....it has now taken an entirely different direction, and not for the better.

JohnnyD
04-16-2011, 06:01 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">No, but I happen to know several pool playing Lawyers, and used to play Golf regularly with one of them.
You reminded me of friend from some years back...he had graduated from Boalt Hall, the prestigious UC Berkeley School of Law, but was having difficulty passing the Ca, Bar Exam. He did get a job in a Law office, and hopefully, eventually, did
"get his ticket" It costs big buck for the Bar exam prep courses. Your answer can be correct, but the examiners may not like the way you write out the logic behind your answer. As I understand it, it's very interpretive.
Another story from those days....Mary and I decided to take sailing lessons, and signed up for a series of 6 lessons. The young sailing instructor had little to offer by way of conversation, and hardly spoke outside of giving us a pointer, or two, on sailing. It was a little perplexing, and had we not paid in advance, we would not have shown up for the next lesson.
But that all changed on the final day....he became very talkative.......
Turned out he was the son of a prominent Corporate Attorney, had graduated from Law School, and had passed the bar. Corporate law did not interest him, and he was just doing some pro bono work for the really poor.
I'd guess he is a successful practicing corporate Attorney by now. Hard to turn down the big bucks, or waste that education.
I had mentioned that story some years back...and that probably
accounted for the mix up.
You and I had some "lively" conversations.....I hope all is well with you....also thought you were a great addition to the board here, then....it has now taken an entirely different direction, and not for the better. </div></div>You ruined the board as you do everything.
Stay away from children.

JohnnyD
04-16-2011, 06:02 PM
Nobody wants to read your crap.

GARAW
04-17-2011, 01:19 AM
Hello everyone

Stretch
04-17-2011, 05:13 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nobody wants to read your crap. </div></div>

Like your crap is sooooo much better. lol St.

wolfdancer
04-17-2011, 03:08 PM
Has JD ever made one post here, that didn't have some weak insulting commentary/put down attempt, about someone? That seems to be the gist of every post of his, when he isn't just fawning over whatever his idol has written. I'm still not sure if he is just another alias of the special one, or if he is real?

Stretch
04-17-2011, 04:26 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Has JD ever made one post here, that didn't have some weak insulting commentary/put down attempt, about someone? That seems to be the gist of every post of his, when he isn't just fawning over whatever his idol has written. I'm still not sure if he is just another alias of the special one, or if he is real?
</div></div>

He can't be real, knowone is that stupid. My guess is he is someone we know so he keeps it short and dumb so as not to give himself away. His only reason for being here is to target specific lefties. Johnny is a throw away allias and should be banned immediately as he obviously cares not if that "persona" is sacrificed. St.

Stretch
04-17-2011, 04:36 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Barbara</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wait a second Mr. Dunbar.

Barbara~~~remember's some of jd's old posts... </div></div>

Barbara, great to see you around again! I hope all is well with you and yours. St.

wolfdancer
04-17-2011, 05:03 PM
I thought he did trip himself up several days ago, using lww's
"Oh My" expression, and also "flashed" at a comment that myself or another had written.

JohnnyD
04-17-2011, 05:26 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Has JD ever made one post here, that didn't have some weak insulting commentary/put down attempt, about someone? That seems to be the gist of every post of his, when he isn't just fawning over whatever his idol has written. I'm still not sure if he is just another alias of the special one, or if he is real?
</div></div>Yes about your sisters.

JohnnyD
04-17-2011, 05:26 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Has JD ever made one post here, that didn't have some weak insulting commentary/put down attempt, about someone? That seems to be the gist of every post of his, when he isn't just fawning over whatever his idol has written. I'm still not sure if he is just another alias of the special one, or if he is real?
</div></div>

He can't be real, knowone is that stupid. My guess is he is someone we know so he keeps it short and dumb so as not to give himself away. His only reason for being here is to target specific lefties. Johnny is a throw away allias and should be banned immediately as he obviously cares not if that "persona" is sacrificed. St. </div></div>
Look at your spelling and you'll find STUPID.

JohnnyD
04-17-2011, 05:27 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I thought he did trip himself up several days ago, using lww's
"Oh My" expression, and also "flashed" at a comment that myself or another had written.
</div></div>
No trip up.That was the day you admitted doing it.Sorry for you now.I would hate to be you.

wolfdancer
04-17-2011, 05:30 PM
Yes, what do you have to say about them?

JohnnyD
04-17-2011, 05:30 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Barbara</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wait a second Mr. Dunbar.

Barbara~~~remember's some of jd's old posts... </div></div>

Barbara, great to see you around again! I hope all is well with you and yours. St. </div></div>AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAH
You and wolfe are so DUMB!
YOUR RESPONDING TO AN 8 (EIGHT) year old post!
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAH

PROVES YOU DON'T READ TOO WELL.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

JohnnyD
04-17-2011, 05:33 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yes, what do you have to say about them? </div></div> YOU SAID IT THE OTHER DAY.HOW DUMB ARE YOU GOING TO GET TO ADMITT TO SOMETHING LIKE YOU DID.I MEAN LAY OFF THE ALCOHOL.LOL.
YOU AND YOUR HIGH iq.LOL

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

wolfdancer
04-17-2011, 05:41 PM
you got me there....I didn't check the date as I was just surprised to see a post of hers in this section. One that you have turned into a kindergarten sand box, with your commentary.
Barbara was a welcome addition to the board,as was Fran Crimi; something you could never be.At least that brought back some good memories, from when this board wasn't trolled by your kind, and was a pleasure to read.

JohnnyD
04-17-2011, 05:44 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">you got me there....I didn't check the date as I was just surprised to see a post of hers in this section. One that you have turned into a kindergarten sand box, with your commentary.
Barbara was a welcome addition to the board,as was Fran Crimi; something you could never be.At least that brought back some good memories, from when this board wasn't trolled by your kind, and was a pleasure to read. </div></div>
HOW DAMN DUMB CAN YOU TWO BE&gt;
AHAHAHAH
PLUS&gt;WHAT YOU ADMITTED TO&gt;
GET PROFESSIONAL HELP&gt;

GET A LIFE INSTEAD OF CYBERSTALKING PEOPLE.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.

cushioncrawler
04-17-2011, 06:56 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: GARAW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hello everyone</div></div>GARAW -- before i kan answer we need to know a few things about u.
1. Do u hate krappynomix????
2. Do u hate Godma????
3. Do u hate (whale eating) japs????
4. Do u hate krappymith balls????

Five yeses would be very good.
But garaw might be a worry.
madSherie and me allways play a game where we try to make the filthyst sentances out of car number plates -- i never win.
Hmmmmmm -- thinx -- g.a.r.a.w.
i "got a rectum and wank" a lot -- iz the best i kan do. madSherie would top that in a few seconds flat but she aint here right now.

Anyhow, ok, your in our fraternity for eternity -- good luck.
Beware of trolls.
mac.

LWW
04-18-2011, 04:17 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Has JD ever made one post here, that didn't have some weak insulting commentary/put down attempt, about someone? That seems to be the gist of every post of his, when he isn't just fawning over whatever his idol has written. I'm still not sure if he is just another alias of the special one, or if he is real?
</div></div>

He can't be real, knowone is that stupid. My guess is he is someone we know so he keeps it short and dumb so as not to give himself away. His only reason for being here is to target specific lefties. Johnny is a throw away allias and should be banned immediately as he obviously cares not if that "persona" is sacrificed. St. </div></div>

Why does the cabal love silencing free speech?

Stretch
04-18-2011, 04:51 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Has JD ever made one post here, that didn't have some weak insulting commentary/put down attempt, about someone? That seems to be the gist of every post of his, when he isn't just fawning over whatever his idol has written. I'm still not sure if he is just another alias of the special one, or if he is real?
</div></div>

Why does the cabal love silencing free speech? </div></div>

Why do you support shadow posting and cyber stalking? St.

LWW
04-18-2011, 04:57 AM
I don't, I support free speech.

As much as I find your postings to the rants of an inane knucklehead ... as much as I find the posts of woofie to be the rants of a sock puppet ... as much as I find the rants of gee to be those of a spoon fed agitprop ... as much as I find the rants of aitch to be the work of a keyboard commando ... I would not want any of you to lose your free speech.

Being that you are from a nation which no such right, I can how this puzzles you, eh.

Stretch
04-18-2011, 05:35 AM
[quote=LWW]I don't, I support free speech.

Then you're a liar as well. The rest of your post was just more of your usual slop, you know, the kind you accuse others of. St.

JohnnyD
04-18-2011, 09:49 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">you got me there....I didn't check the date as I was just surprised to see a post of hers in this section. One that you have turned into a kindergarten sand box, with your commentary.
Barbara was a welcome addition to the board,as was Fran Crimi; something you could never be.At least that brought back some good memories, from when this board wasn't trolled by your kind, and was a pleasure to read. </div></div>
HOW PROVEN DUMB CAN YOU BE.
THis from a person with such a HIGH iq!
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

JohnnyD
04-18-2011, 09:52 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body">[quote=LWW]I don't, I support free speech.

Then you're a liar as well. The rest of your post was just more of your usual slop, you know, the kind you accuse others of. St.

</div></div>YOU are a proven follower.YOU cannot think for yourself.How dumb can you be to respond to an 8 year old post.
Proves my point about you and wolfe with your high iq's.LOL.
Now continue to post and tell us how dumb everyone else is&gt;
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

LOL.

JohnnyD
04-18-2011, 09:53 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Has JD ever made one post here, that didn't have some weak insulting commentary/put down attempt, about someone? That seems to be the gist of every post of his, when he isn't just fawning over whatever his idol has written. I'm still not sure if he is just another alias of the special one, or if he is real?
</div></div>

Why does the cabal love silencing free speech? </div></div>

Why do you support shadow posting and cyber stalking? St. </div></div>But yet you follow with a meaningless post.You and your high iq!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

LWW
04-19-2011, 03:46 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">you got me there....I didn't check the date as I was just surprised to see a post of hers in this section. One that you have turned into a kindergarten sand box, with your commentary.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH </div></div>

aitch claimed to have "PROOF" that you and I were one and the same.

When I offered to wager him $10K ... or whatever he could get a second on the trailer for ... he went silent on the topic.

wolfdancer
04-19-2011, 09:24 PM
who is aitch?...let's see now....starts with an "H".....I'd like to buy a vowel !!
Iz you iz, or iz you ain't, johnny?, don't really matter no more, either....my new theory iz you write all his material for him.
That would account for the "mix up",due to the common phraseology usage.

Gayle in MD
04-20-2011, 11:20 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">who is aitch?...let's see now....starts with an "H".....I'd like to buy a vowel !!
Iz you iz, or iz you ain't, johnny?, don't really matter no more, either....my new theory iz you write all his material for him.
That would account for the "mix up",due to the common phraseology usage. </div></div>

Two idiots!

Both obnoxious, make that six of them, around here.

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/tired.gifzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

JohnnyD
04-20-2011, 04:59 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">who is aitch?...let's see now....starts with an "H".....I'd like to buy a vowel !!
That would account for the "mix up",due to the common phraseology usage. </div></div>
You and your high iq!lol.

Stay away from children.

JohnnyD
04-20-2011, 05:00 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">who is aitch?...let's see now....starts with an "H".....I'd like to buy a vowel !!

Two idiots!

Both obnoxious, make that six of them, around here.

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/tired.gifzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

</div></div>Must not have had any customers today,friend.

JohnnyD
04-20-2011, 05:04 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">you got me there....I didn't check the date as I was just surprised to see a post of hers in this section. One that you have turned into a kindergarten sand box, with your commentary.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH </div></div>

aitch claimed to have "PROOF" that you and I were one and the same.

When I offered to wager him $10K ... or whatever he could get a second on the trailer for ... he went silent on the topic. </div></div>
Sir they do not even know who their own mothers are let alone anyone else.Remember this is from people who constantly post that they have high iq's.lol.
Sir you are the best.Your compassion to your fellow man is second to none.The very best to you sir.

wolfdancer
04-20-2011, 05:10 PM
"customers"??? for what purpose?
And what are you claiming that she is selling?

JohnnyD
04-20-2011, 05:13 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"customers"??? for what purpose?
And what are you claiming that she is selling?
</div></div>None of your business.TROLL
TROLL

TROLL

TROLL

wolfdancer
04-20-2011, 05:19 PM
How truly juvenile that post of your reads !!!
See if your MD will prescribe some Aricept for you, although it may be too late....still, it's worth a try.

JohnnyD
04-20-2011, 05:23 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How truly juvenile that post of your reads !!!
See if your MD will prescribe some Aricept for you, although it may be too late....still, it's worth a try. </div></div>
How dumb can you get,idunno.But you belong back at the row house,NIT.

wolfdancer
04-20-2011, 05:37 PM
Wow !!! you have 16 or 17 replies to me on this thread. I'd say that makes you a little OCD....or a fan!!! In fact, You might be my # 1 "fan"....ah,if,.... only ....they would award rep points on this site.
Why don't you suggest that at the next "power lunch" you two have at MickeyD's ???

Gayle in MD
04-21-2011, 05:24 AM

Talk about cheap tricks!

Does he think people bother to check the date of each post they respond to????

What a jerk!

Proves he is really LWW, same M.O. towriting something that proves NOTHING, and then claiming some sort of intellectual victory! LMAO!

Twit!
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

G.

Stretch
04-21-2011, 09:19 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">you got me there....I didn't check the date as I was just surprised to see a post of hers in this section. One that you have turned into a kindergarten sand box, with your commentary.

Talk about cheap tricks!

Too bad for Johnny that any imagined triumph is quickely wiped out with his very next f'd up post. He'll want to save that exchange as the zenith of his on line experience. St.

Does he think people bother to check the date of each post they respond to????

What a jerk!

Proves he is really LWW, same M.O. towriting something that proves NOTHING, and then claiming some sort of intellectual victory! LMAO!

Twit!
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

G. </div></div>