PDA

View Full Version : Lessons in SW Washington?

Scott Lee
08-22-2003, 11:43 PM
This is just a courtesy to anyone near the Tri-Cities area in Washington. I will be in the Tri-Cities this weekend. If anyone is interested in a pool lesson, you can reach me on my cellphone at 773-551-7473.

Scott Lee

Candyman
08-23-2003, 09:35 AM
Don't forget your unbrella and extra batteries for your radar gun,lol. Lock /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

randyg
08-23-2003, 11:23 AM
SCOTT:

I'm in Seattle untill Sept 8th......randyg

UWPoolGod
08-25-2003, 01:09 PM
Man its too bad I just got this today. Of course the tri-cities is SE WA...but if you'd made it to Vancouver I could have used a cheap lesson. Stroke has been off lately.

ChrisW
08-25-2003, 02:36 PM
Same here only the other direction to Spokane.
Heck I might drove to the Tri Cities.

Next time I guess

griffith_d
08-25-2003, 07:36 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Scott Lee:</font><hr> This is just a courtesy to anyone near the Tri-Cities area in Washington. I will be in the Tri-Cities this weekend. If anyone is interested in a pool lesson, you can reach me on my cellphone at 773-551-7473.

Scott Lee <hr /></blockquote>

Eat a Kidd Valley burger for me,....and throw in some of their onion rings,..ok, ok, and one of their shakes.

Griff

Rod
08-25-2003, 08:22 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote griffith_d:</font><hr>

Eat a Kidd Valley burger for me,....and throw in some of their onion rings,..ok, ok, and one of their shakes.

Griff <hr /></blockquote>

Me too, NO Mayo and a Strawberry shake. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

UWPoolGod
08-26-2003, 08:06 AM
MMM Kidd Valley....best in Seattle is a Red Mill Burger...thick red onions....

Todd &lt;-- drooling

griffith_d
08-26-2003, 11:09 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote UWPoolGod:</font><hr> MMM Kidd Valley....best in Seattle is a Red Mill Burger...thick red onions....

Todd &lt;-- drooling <hr /></blockquote>

Never had the Red Mill burger,...do you go to the original Phinney Ridge location?

Griff

UWPoolGod
08-26-2003, 12:04 PM
Yeah up there in the Greenwood area. Neat little place. Good shakes as well. Expensive but you get what you pay for.

griffith_d
08-26-2003, 01:01 PM
Do you ever do any of the Silver Salmon fishing,....like right now?

Griff

UWPoolGod
08-26-2003, 01:17 PM
Yeah last summer I went out to Bouy 10 in Astoria and caught our limit trolling in an hour. All over 20lb. Always had two on poles. I am down in Vancouver right now so steelhead are running, possibly silvers. Went tubing the other day down a small river, got out to flip over and a 15-20 pound steelhead was a foot from my leg, chilling. So I grabbed it by the tail, but it took off. Wished I had a spear at the time.

griffith_d
08-26-2003, 01:36 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote UWPoolGod:</font><hr> Yeah last summer I went out to Bouy 10 in Astoria and caught our limit trolling in an hour. All over 20lb. Always had two on poles. I am down in Vancouver right now so steelhead are running, possibly silvers. Went tubing the other day down a small river, got out to flip over and a 15-20 pound steelhead was a foot from my leg, chilling. So I grabbed it by the tail, but it took off. Wished I had a spear at the time. <hr /></blockquote>

Every fish I have grabbed by the tail always gets away,...what is up with that?

I have gone out of Edmunds and fished in the sound,...those pesky Kings always getting on and having to throw them back,...what a pain. But the Silvers sure do taste good with melted butter,....too bad the limit is only two.

Griff

Scott Lee
08-26-2003, 02:36 PM
Chris...Damn! I was in Yakima Sunday afternoon, and Spokane Sunday night, and Missoula, MT yesterday! I would have been happy to work with you, had I known! Email me your phone # and next time I know I'm coming through Spokane (not now until November), I'll contact you ahead of time! This was just a quick trip to meet some of my girlfriend's family.

Scott Lee

Scott Lee
08-26-2003, 02:54 PM
Todd...Unfortunately, I won't make it over your way before November, but it's likely that I'll make a trip to Seattle and Portland (plus maybe up to Vancouver/Victoria BC) sometime around Thanksgiving! I leave on my fall tour day after tomorrow, and won't be back in this part of the country until then.

Scott

UWPoolGod
08-27-2003, 08:05 AM
Hey Scott...no problem...that was Vancouver WA, also. Next to Portland and not too far to drive for me. Talk to you on the flip-flop.