PDA

View Full Version : Let's All Be Teddy Bears

Sid_Vicious
08-23-2003, 10:22 AM
"Let's all be teddy bears in our next lifetime. Everybody loves them. Nobody cares if they're fat and the older they are, the more they're worth."

"It takes only one drink to get me drunk. The trouble is, I can't remember if it's the thirteenth or the fourteenth." (George Burns)

"I don't feel old - I don't feel anything until noon. Then it's time for my nap." (Bob Hope)

"A woman drove me to drink - and I hadn't even the courtesy to thank her." (W.C. Fields)

"The secret of staying young is to live honestly, eat slowly, and lie about your age." (Lucille Ball)

"Youth would be an ideal state if it came a little later in life." (Herbert Henry Asquith)

"The male is a domestic animal which, if treated with firmness and kindness, can be trained to do most things." (Jilly Cooper)

"I never hated a man enough to give his diamonds back." (Zsa Zsa Gabor)

"Only Irish coffee provides in a single glass all four essential food groups: Alcohol, caffeine, sugar and fat." (Alex Levine)

"Santa Claus has the right idea - visit people only once a year." (Victor Borge)

"The secret of a good sermon is to have a good beginning and a good ending and having the two as close together as possible." (George Burns)
~
~
~
~
and my favorite...Sid

"If you want to make GOD Laugh, tell him your future plans." (Woody Allen)

Qtec
08-23-2003, 10:48 AM
[ QUOTE ]
"I never hated a man enough to give his diamonds back." (Zsa Zsa Gabor)

<hr /></blockquote> HaHaHaHaHaHa.. ' Q