PDA

View Full Version : KELLY FISHER US WEB SITE UP FOR YOUR INTEREST!

HarryDC
08-23-2003, 08:40 PM
Hi All,

Kelly Fisher web site up for your interest. 5 time World Ladies Snooker Champion Kelly Fisher says hello and welcomes you to her web site. Click on this link and please keep her in your favorite places. Check back for news and updates. You are welcome to send Kelly questions by clicking on the contact links to send her mail.

http://hometown.aol.com/snooka147/kellypage13index.html

Kelly is hoping to see you all soon.

HarryDC

Nostroke
08-23-2003, 10:01 PM
Hi Harry-Do you know this lady?

Advise her to play in Qualifiers on the WEST COAST please!!
Thanks

coolriffs
08-24-2003, 03:44 AM
it's good to see this lady starting to play 9-ball. i'm sure she loves snooker but switching to 9-ball is probably best for here. compared to mens's snooker, the amount of support the lady snooker players get is just ridiculous. i'm sure would the wpba would also benefit from having another world class talent joining them.

i'm looking forward to seeing her play 9-ball against the wpba ladies and i'm sure we'll be seeing here win some major tournaments within a few months time. good luck to you kelly.

08-24-2003, 06:31 AM
I don't think he knows her. He's probably a FANatic. I see where he can be a little scary sometimes,though. Can U say stalker?

Nostroke
08-24-2003, 08:59 AM
He is a big fan for sure-not a stalker. I see him all over at tournaments. He doesnt try to push himself on anyone, male or female.

HarryDC
08-26-2003, 05:21 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Nostroke:</font><hr> Hi Harry-Do you know this lady?

Advise her to play in Qualifiers on the WEST COAST please!!
Thanks

Hello Nostroke,

Hope you are well? It's nice to read something you've typed.
Nice try old friend but I am part of her team just the flunky webmaster. LOL My guess will be the East Coast with three great Regional Tours and the Joss Tour. There will be a press release I am sure when the time comes. Keep an eye on our Web Site and AZB.

Things have been so busy I have had no time to spend thinking where Kelly will land.LOL /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif Check out our Web Site I have posted an extra page with results. Kelly is playing in India this week. I will post Kelly's result ASAP but click on Global Snooker Center as Ms. Watkins said she will have the best coverage. Be safe out there.

HarryDC