PDA

View Full Version : Is it true?

rackmup
08-24-2003, 10:48 AM
I heard that in addition to being bumped from the CCB, "Fast" Larry Guninger has also been banished from azbilliards.com?

Where will he pop up next? Only the "Shadow" knows...

Regards,

Ken (heard he's moving to Ft. Lauderdale to open a "Pool Ass-Whoopin' Clinic" with Kato)

Tom_In_Cincy
08-24-2003, 11:07 AM
True,, AZBilliards gave FL more than enough warnings and FL chose to ignore them.. and got the boot.

Playpool.com has a rumor that FL is also banned from that site also.

Voodoo Daddy
08-24-2003, 11:18 AM
The scenario; {Voodoo sits in a quiet spot count backwards from 100 to see how long it takes WW to get pissy Tom and Ken for posting the truth about his friend, FL. Meanwhile...} If the man was so abrassive <did I spell that right?> he wouldnt be banned from any board and WW would have someone other than BW to chat with!! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

rackmup
08-24-2003, 11:29 AM
Amen Bro!

Hey! Where were you this past week? I was looking forward to seeing you and "NO VOODOO."

Sad,

Ken

wolfdancer
08-24-2003, 11:44 AM
yer "Ass-whupping clinic" remark, reminds me of Roy D. Mercer...funny guy...calls folks up, alleging some misdoing on their part an threatens to kick their ....after first askin "How big a boy are you?"
ww.mp3.com/ ...comedy...Roy D. Mercer..case anyone's interested
an this is part of my reply to Barbara:
"OK so far. Where does this relate to the CCB? None of us here are paid to have such understanding. None of us have to face the sort of behaviour we have seen here as part of our working life. We as members have a right to expect a decent standard of conduct from each other.

OK - a recent example wasF.L. He posted an apology at one stage. He then went on and continued to act in a totally unacceptable fashion.

By banning him from the site, we are making a clear statement that his behaviour is unacceptable. It opens the door for him to reflect on his part in it all, and make change choices. By condoning it and rescuing him (the aww never mind, don't do it again mentality) we are not allowing him to see the incongruity between his stated apology and the continuance of his behaviour. Double standards, double binds. Bigotry even. Responsible parents don't do that to their children, responsible friends don't do it to each other."
BUUUUTTTTT I was funning....I enjoyed Fast Larry's posts, and think he was just puttin' us all on
SO...Mr. Ken....jes how big a boy are ya?????

rackmup
08-24-2003, 11:52 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote wolfdancer:</font><hr> Mr. Ken....jes how big a boy are ya?????
<hr /></blockquote>

I could take him. "Big" doesn't matter as "ability" would take over. But let us remember...he's a "Black Belt in Karate."

Regards,

Ken (a "brown belt" in Sperry Topsiders.)

Remember my tag line...

"The strength of the belt is in the loafers,
The strength of the loafers is in matching the belt"

wolfdancer
08-24-2003, 12:10 PM
yer wasting your time here..you should be writing comedy for Leno, or Letterman...or since your humor is a little acrid, Carlin..
OR you could take Kato on the road as your straight man, and do your own comedy..I'm still chucklin' over yer WW reply, 'bout FL
How many shopping days left before the "Open"?

Voodoo Daddy
08-24-2003, 01:44 PM
Sorry about the missing persons deal Ken...lots on my plate these days but I'll smooth it all out soon enough. Maybe catch ya on your Sept. trip? Have to see whats goin on that week. PM me for secrets to beating KATO before you step to the table...BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

CarolNYC
08-24-2003, 04:30 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Voodoo Daddy:</font><hr> ...BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA <hr /></blockquote>
"I like it when you do that, right THURR,right THURR!
LMAO
Carol:)::):):)

wolfdancer
08-24-2003, 04:59 PM
yer local bikers are in Buffalo,NY this weekend...making new friends, bonding, etc..email from my Brother:
big Harley-Davidson 100 yr Birthday Celebration right here in good old .... for nothing, Buffalo of all places...
so The Hells Angels 10 differen't chapters, Oakland, San Fransisco, New York City, Toronto, South Africa, San Diego,
Los Angeles, Montreal, Germany, London, strolled about giving the evil eye to The Outlaws who aligned with The Pagans,
The Road Vultures, The Chosen Few, The Kingsmen, while The Gypsy Jokers danced to the music and the Cops, Hundreds of
Cops from everywhere in New York State kept the line drawn for Peace...they Estimated over 40,000 in attendance...
one guy did a wheelie and fell backwards and almost killed himself...A Hells Angel chick and a Puetro Rican chick with a Motorcycle Gang called, The Chingalings went at it...the Rican was winning till the Hells Angel chick hit her with a straight right hand, BAM! knocked her clean out...Cops all over the place after that...people began to leave but Chuck Berry called everybody back, that was yesterday at night...today nothing but Hells Angels held at bay on Niagara Street, not let into the Stage area, arguing their rights to be here with State Police...Outlaws standing on the other side of the State Police
Line laughing at them...then everything settled down, everybody just partied, Hells Angels on Chippewa Street, Outlaws down in Niagara Square but you could feel the tension in the air...
"Love is in the air......"

Qtec
08-25-2003, 08:49 AM
The Fast man is back on AZ, dont ask me how . Should be interesting . /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Q

Barbara
08-25-2003, 09:01 AM
Well, it looks like he's been allowed back on AZBilliards and Playpool.

I've read your post about his multi-pronged problems and totally agree with you. There is something wrong with that man.

And if he ever comes back to this board, God help us all!

Barbara~~~thinks FL needs to re-adjust his meds and lay off the booze...

Qtec
08-25-2003, 10:55 AM
Bring back the Fast man, without the profanity .

Is that possible ? /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Q

smoovestroke
08-26-2003, 10:54 PM
I have been on AZ for quite a while now and am really disgusted with the fact that they booted FL and then let him come back so soon. I get really tired of the people there too that misrepresent what's going on with FL. They minimize what FL has said and put all the blame on others for picking on him. They fail to recognize those incidents where FL initiates personal attacks on people for just having an opinion other than the one he has.

I really don't care how good someone is at something, it doesn't give them the right to be rude and discourteous to others. If the greatest pool player that ever lived shoved me for no reason, I'd kick his ass!!