PDA

View Full Version : side pocket

MaxMulligan
08-24-2003, 07:04 PM
anybody hear know why there is a side pocket on a pool table? <font color="black"> </font color>

wolfdancer
08-24-2003, 08:03 PM
or why Kamikaze pilots wore helmets....
je ne sais quoi

Rod
08-24-2003, 08:32 PM
or why anyone would put mayo on a hamburger? /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

UWPoolGod
08-25-2003, 01:13 PM
MMMMM mayo on a hamburger.....LOL

I'll bet originally the probably didn't have side pockets...but I am sure somebody kept getting left terrible banks, got pissed off, cut holes halfway up the rail...and made a fortune. LOL

Alfie
08-25-2003, 02:41 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote UWPoolGod:</font><hr> I'll bet originally the probably didn't have side pockets...but I am sure somebody kept getting left terrible banks, got pissed off, cut holes halfway up the rail...and made a fortune. LOL <hr /></blockquote>Look for even more pockets in the future.

(being progressive /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif)

Rod
08-25-2003, 06:43 PM
OK, go ahead and clog up your veins but no more pockets. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

08-26-2003, 01:41 PM
or why Ken Kingan continues to stalk fast Larry?, dropping rat feces all over billiard forums, burdening webmasters with cleanup. Ironic, with your stalking qualities, you call Larry unstable. You don't seem quite right in the head either. What do you want from him, a pair of his underwear?
Here's a clue. If you don't care for the man or his posts, LEAVE HIM ALONE.

Kato
08-30-2003, 07:00 PM
I absolutely love mayo on hamburgers. You know what's better than that? Mayo on cheeseburgers. YUMMMMM

Kato

Voodoo Daddy
08-31-2003, 09:37 AM
ANNON is back!!! everyone hide!! BAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Blackwolf
08-31-2003, 12:41 PM
So that the pockets would be evenly spaced. The distance between a corner and a side pocket is the same as between two corner pockets. BW

09-03-2003, 08:59 PM
nothing personal, but........anyone posting a top 20 of guitar players, with an omission of BUDDY GUY, cannot be taken seriously. Your musicianship card has been revoked. Put your instrument down and back away......... slowwwwly.

back to the shadows

Voodoo Daddy
09-06-2003, 09:51 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Anonymous:</font><hr> nothing personal, but........anyone posting a top 20 of guitar players, with an omission of BUDDY GUY, cannot be taken seriously. Your musicianship card has been revoked. Put your instrument down and back away......... slowwwwly.

back to the shadows <hr /></blockquote>

Hard to take anything personal from an ANYONE that hides behind ANNON. Your right...Buddy Guy is awesome, so is Albert Collins but not everything goes the way ANNON wants it. Maybe you listen to Buddy Guy while you judge people, I'll judge by SRV!! {Who by the way was Buddy Guy's best friend}

Voodoo~~~shakes head and toss's fireballs in the shadows!!

lovethegame272
12-20-2003, 01:48 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Kato:</font><hr> I absolutely love mayo on hamburgers. You know what's better than that? Mayo on cheeseburgers. YUMMMMM

Kato <hr /></blockquote>
Why would anyone like mayo, thats just nasty /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Kato
12-24-2003, 11:22 AM
Why would anybody like anything. Mayo is awesome!!!!!!

Kato

bigshooter
01-09-2004, 03:47 PM
test