PDA

View Full Version : Champions Quest Tournament Series Is A Go!

tomcoleman
08-24-2003, 09:23 PM
Greetings Everyone!

The Champions Quest Website is now complete. Over the next several weeks we will be tweaking the site, as well as, adding new information. Please take a look at the site when you get a moment.

We have added many new features to the Tournament Series. The Prize Pool will be up to $100,000! The Champion will win up to $20,000! The entry fee is only $100 - and we have added "Play-In" Tournaments where players may play their way into a Qualifier for only $25!

The Tournament Series is an OPEN 9-Ball Tournament, Double Elimination, Race to 5 and Alternating Breaks. Anyone over 18 years of age may compete - Amateurs, Semi-Pros, Road Players, Masters or Professionals. There is a "handicap" system - see the website for details.

Champions Quest #1 qualifying period begins September 15th. and runs through November 30th, 2003. Semi-Finals will be held on Saturday, December 6th and Saturday, December 13th, 2003. The National Tournament Of Champions (TOC) will be in Atlanta, Georgia - Friday, February 6th through Sunday, February 8th, 2004!

The Winner and Runner-Up* + two randomly selected players* (Wild Cards) from each Regional Semi-Final will advance to Atlanta EXPENSE PAID (exception: Wild Card Players must pay their own Air Fare) * = provided each Semi-Final has a full field of 32 Players. See website for details!

We still need Regional Tournament Directors (TD) for the Series, as well as, Host locations for the "Play-In" and Regional Qualifier Tournaments. We have put together an awesome package for our TD's. Please send me and email, or give me a call for further information.

We currently have TD's in mind for Atlanta, Jacksonville, Boston, Baltimore, Dallas and Orlando. Should you have an interest in our other Regions - please contact me ASAP.

Also - we will be seeking a Cue Company to be our Title Sponsor. What is your brand preference in a cue?

EXCITING NEWS:

Instead of purchasing EXPENSIVE advertising to promote our Tournament Series. Our team has put together a marketing entity called - Billiards Market Place (BMP). BMP will be a 16 to 64 page free tabloid publication devoted to the sport of Billiards, and devoted to giving the Champions Quest Tournament Series national exposure.

BMP will feature Billiards related stories, pictures, advertising, Tournament Announcements and Results. The publication will be distributed within our 32 Regions to area Billiards related businesses. BMP will have a circulation of over 25,000 issues every 2 months. The publication will also be supported by the BMP website.

We encourage players,fans and Tournament Directors to contribute to the publication with announcements, stories, news, pictures, trivia, etc. If interested please give me a call or send me an email. The first issue will debut in early December.

Also - We will be purchasing Banner Ads on AZBilliards.com; BilliardsDigest.com and PoolTournamentsOnline.com starting in September to promote Champions Quest.

Sorry for the long post. Please visit the website for more details. Have a GREAT day!