PDA

View Full Version : Regional Pool Tournament Directors Needed!

tomcoleman
08-25-2003, 08:12 AM
We have launched a new and exciting Nation Wide Pool Tournament Series and are in need of Regional Tournament Directors (TD). The initial Series begins with "Play-In" Tournaments on September 15th, Qualifiers begin in October, and the Semi-Finals will be scheduled for Saturday, December 6th and 13th. The Tournament Of Champions will be held in Atlanta, Georgia Friday, February 6th - Sunday, February 8th, 2004!

Excellent opportunity for those involved in their local billiards scene. Each Regional will have two - 32 player Qualifier Tournaments and one Semi-Final Championship per Series.

The TD will earn $250 per Tournament + a $250 Bonus if the Qualifiers have a full field of 32 Players. The TD will also earn commissions on the sales of Champion Quest products (ie: T-Shirts, Billiards Accessories, etc.) sold at their Tournaments.

The TD will also receive a commission for any Sponsors they personally sign for their respective Regions. The TD may also market our new billiards publication - Billiards Market Place (BMP) - to area billiards related businesses and earn commissions as well. BMP will distibute the first issue in early December '03!

In addition - should the Qualifiers have a full field, the TD will receive an expense paid trip to Atlanta, Georgia in February, 2004 for the Tournament Of Champions. This will include: Air Fare; Hotel Accomidations, Meals and an Invitation to the After Party.

We currently have TD's in mind for Atlanta, Jacksonville, Boston,Baltimore, Dallas and Orlando. Should you have an interest in our other Regions - please contact me ASAP. The Regions are listed below.

Please review our website (in progress) when you can.

To receive more information - please give me a call or an email.

Thanks,

Tom Coleman
Director Of Tournaments - Champions Quest
TollFree# 1-866-365-8222
Email - Tom@SuperChallenges.com
www.SuperChallenges.com (http://www.SuperChallenges.com)

Here are the Cities:

Jacksonville, Florida
Orlando, Florida
Atlanta, Georgia
Charlotte, N. Carolina
Memphis, Tennessee
Nashville, Tennessee
New Orleans, Louisiana
Dallas, Texas
Houston, Texas
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Phoenix, Arizona
Las Vegas, Nevada
Los Angles, California
San Francisco, California
Seattle, Washington
Salt Lake City, Utah
Denver, Colorado
Des Moines, Iowa
Chicago, Illinois
Kansas City, Missouri
St. Louis, Missouri
Indianapolis, Indiana
Columbus, Ohio
Minneapolis, Minnesota
Detroit, Michigan
Montreal, Canada
Boston, Massachusetts
New York, New York
Buffalo, New York
Baltimore, Maryland
Richmond, Virginia

tomcoleman
08-26-2003, 01:28 PM
UPDATE:

We now have TD's in mind for Atlanta, Jacksonville, Boston, Baltimore, Dallas, Charlotte, New York, Columbus and Orlando. 9 down - only 23 to go!

I really need to have the TD's in place by September so we can get started with the Play-In Mini Tournaments. Let me hear from you if you are interested!

NEW INFO:

I've had several phone calls and emails from people interested in holding a Qualiying Tournament that isn't necessarily in a Regions hub city, but close by. Here's the deal - as long as your players won't mind traveling to the nearest Regional for the Semi-Finals AND you can put together a FULL field of 32 players - then we are all for it! The more the merrier! Send me an email or give me a buzz if you have a city in mind?

ALSO -

For the billiards publication (Billiards Market Place) we are putting together - we need freelance writers and photographers. If you are into your local pool scene and wish to give your area pool halls and players some exposure - please contact me. The first issue is scheduled to debut in early December!

Thanks,

Tom Coleman
Director Of Tournaments - Champions Quest
TollFree# 1-866-365-8222
Email - Tom@SuperChallenges.com
www.SuperChallenges.com (http://www.SuperChallenges.com)

tomcoleman
08-27-2003, 09:55 AM
Kansas City has been spoken for - 10 down, 22 to go!

Major markets still available!

HUGE Title Sponsor announcement next week - other Sponsorship opportunities still available.

We need help establishing Play-In locations. If you know of an area Bar, Pub, Pool Room, etc. within 120 miles of any of our Regionals - please send me an email! Play-In's are 4-person Double Elimination Tournaments, only a $25 Entry Fee and the winner advances to the next available Qualifier in their Region.

As always - thanks for your help and suggestions!

tomcoleman
08-28-2003, 05:29 PM
We now have TD's in mind for Atlanta, Jacksonville, Boston, Baltimore, Dallas, Charlotte, New York, Columbus, Chicago, Phoenix, Kansas City and Orlando. 12 down - only 20 to go!

West Coast still open - Canada still open - MidWest Still open - SouthWest still open!

Have requests from Tampa, FL. (Orlando Region); Birmingham, AL. (Nashville Region) and Jackson, MS. (Memphis and New Orleans Region) to hold qualifiers. If your pool room is near a Regional and you want to hold a Qualifier - all you need to do is have your 32 players - Build It and We Will Come!

We need our Tournament Directors in place so we can contract with the Host locations and get the Tournaments started.

I know we started late - but, I wanted to get a Series in this year, so we could have our full 3 Series schedule in 2004!

Please contact me if you can help. Champions Quest will be the "Tournament Of Choice" for years to come.

Steve Lipsky
08-29-2003, 12:10 AM
Hey Tom. Who is the tour director for the NY area?

Thanks,
Steve

tomcoleman
08-29-2003, 02:58 PM
Steve -

Eric Hue is slated to be the TD in New York City (New Jersey) Region. We still need a TD for Buffalo/Toronto.

We now have TD's in mind for Atlanta, Jacksonville, Boston, Baltimore, Dallas, Charlotte, New York, Columbus, Chicago, Phoenix, Kansas City, Detroit, Oklahoma City (Tulsa), Albuquerque (Sante Fe), Salt Lake City (Provo), and Orlando. 16 down - only 16 to go!

We still need TD's for:

Memphis, Tennessee
Nashville, Tennessee
New Orleans, Louisiana
Houston, Texas
Las Vegas, Nevada
Los Angeles, California
San Francisco, California
Seattle, Washington
Denver, Colorado
Des Moines, Iowa
St. Louis, Missouri
Indianapolis, Indiana
Minneapolis, Minnesota
Montreal, Canada
Buffalo, New York
Richmond, Virginia

Please send me an email or give me a call for more details.

tomcoleman
08-30-2003, 09:21 PM
WOW - What A Day! <font color="blue"> </font color>

Had people contact me from Japan, Australia and England today asking if we could bring Champions Quest overseas! I sometimes think that I need 8 days in a week to get everything done.

UPDATE: <font color="blue"> </font color>

We had people reserve the Las Vegas, San Francisco, St. Louis and Montreal Regions - bringing our total to 20 Regions spoken for! Only 12 more Regions to go!

We still need TD's for:

Memphis, Tennessee
Nashville, Tennessee
New Orleans, Louisiana
Houston, Texas
Los Angeles, California
Seattle, Washington
Denver, Colorado
Des Moines, Iowa
Indianapolis, Indiana
Minneapolis, Minnesota
Buffalo, New York
Richmond, Virginia

Please send me an email or give me a call for more details.

I hope everyone has a great holiday weekend! I'll be in the office Sunday and Monday should anyone wish to call.