PDA

View Full Version : Next SuperBowl Champ?

Cueless Joey
08-25-2003, 10:36 AM
I say the Rams win their second one come January.
Niners have a great shot too imo.
No AFC'rs for me. AFC sukk azz. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Qtec
08-25-2003, 10:51 AM
What kind of sport stops for commercials ?

Q /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Kato
08-25-2003, 10:53 AM
The Rams will come back to power this year. The Bucs are definitely contenders and I think the Saints will suprise people, darkhorse Atlanta. The AFC is again a crapshoot but the Jets should struggle now. The Dolphins will be good, Kansas City is my darkhorse though the secret is out on them. The Titans should also be back, we'll see. I agree with Joey though, the NFC will hoist the Lombardi trophy again.

Kato~~~preparing for Fantasy Football draft on Saturday.

eg8r
08-25-2003, 11:49 AM
Oh no you don't. The Dolphins are going to win a couple games this December and go on to win it all. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

eg8r

eg8r
08-25-2003, 11:49 AM
That would be the sport that cares about getting paid.

eg8r

Kato
08-25-2003, 01:13 PM
I'm guessing you're talking about soccer Q. Soccer is a sport for people that can't throw!!!!!!!!!!!! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Kato

UWPoolGod
08-25-2003, 01:21 PM
I am just getting ready for another dismal year for the Seattle Sea-chickens...another 8-8 or so year....just good enough not to make the playoffs or get any high draft pick. Viscious cycle they can't get out of.

Kato
08-25-2003, 01:23 PM
You do have 2 terrific offensive players in WR Robinson and Alexander at RB. Should put up enough numbers and fireworks to keep you happy.

Kato~~~was hoping to draft Robinson but found out in mock drafts that he won't be available for me. /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif

UWPoolGod
08-25-2003, 01:30 PM
Yeah their offense should be good, score about 28/game...but doesn't help when the defense gives up 46562434/game. They haven't ever been able to stop the run...last in the NFC again last year. Seems like the Raiders always put up 200+ ypg rushing against us...probably cause they are trying to stop the recievers. Terrible.

pooljunkie73
08-25-2003, 01:56 PM
Bucaneers to repeat. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Ralph S.
08-25-2003, 04:34 PM
Now that Denver has finally got rid of Griese, the Broncos will become the power in the AFC once again, and yes, they will win it all this year. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

rackmup
08-26-2003, 05:03 AM
Please...anyone but the Dallas Cowboys.

Regards,

Ken (would even welcome one of those...gulp...Florida teams)

Ward
08-26-2003, 06:17 AM
Jake (The Fake)in Denver, Shannahan is going to lose that genius title this year.... Denver will be lucky to finish third in their division... Hey, sometimes I am wrong...

Later

eg8r
08-26-2003, 09:28 AM
Ward, now I thought we would not be calling names anymore. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Hopefully, Jake will be able to turn some things around and have a great year. Surely he is working with "some" better talent and I hope that is what he needed.

eg8r

eg8r
08-26-2003, 09:29 AM
I am so happy I am no longer forced to watch a Cowboys game on TV.

eg8r

Ward
08-26-2003, 10:38 AM
Yeah how bout them Dolphins, Super Bowl Champs 1973, you weren't even born. Watch them in Dec. they will put on a gag clinic, they always do....

Later

Later

Later

SPetty
08-26-2003, 10:45 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote rackmup:</font><hr> Please...anyone but the Dallas Cowboys.<hr /></blockquote>Hi rackmup,

Actually, I've learned over the years that if the Cowboys get to the playoffs or especially the Super Bowl, it's a great time to go shopping around these parts! You've generally got the store to yourself, not even bothered by the pesky salespeople - who are huddled over in a corner watching an 8" TV with the game on it...

SPetty~~~although I was distressed once because our favorite local Mexican food restaurant had closed to go home and watch the game!

Aboo
08-26-2003, 03:00 PM
Kansas City, hands down. Priest is back and healthy, Tony G. never left. T-Rich is back and healthy. Blaylock and Johnson had great camps, which is critical for Priest to take a breather every once in a while. They moved receiver's around and Morton looks awesome...
The defense won't be number one, but it is a LOT faster this year. Our defensive line is getting GREAT penetration which will take a lot of pressure off the sub-par corners. Woods is back in at SS.
Our offensive line is simply unbelieveable. No one can get anywhere near Green.

The Chiefs will OWN the AFC this year, the NFC isn't even worth worrying about. All the good teams are in the AFC West as it is... Atlanta had a chance, but Vick is out for the first part of the year, which is going to hurt them a lot.