PDA

View Full Version : CCBer's around for play in Arlington TX, tonight

ceebee
08-25-2003, 11:43 AM
I'll be in Arlington tonight only... anybody wanna play Pool at Cliks or Speeds or ??? I'm bringing a BreakRAK... for bait... cb
P.S. I'll check the message board when I arrive in Arlington about 6-7 PM...

eg8r
08-25-2003, 12:12 PM
Well that is crap. /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif I move away and you show up with the BreakRak. Tonight is probably a tough night for a couple of the members of this board because they are in leagues tonight at another pool hall. I think OPC plays out of Fox and Hound in Arlington on Monday nights but I have been wrong about that before. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif Rackmup might be at Clicks, I think his team's home is Clicks. The others on this board (i.e. Sid, Spidey, SPetty, etc) play out in Dallas. It is a drive, but they might be willing to head over to play a little with you.

I am not sure if Ward is on a league tonight either but he might be willing to come by also.

Sorry I will miss you.

eg8r

ceebee
08-25-2003, 12:25 PM
anybody that is playing anywhere close... just HOLLER... I know where Fox & Hound is... cb

"Have BreakRAK... will TRAVEL"

ceebee
08-25-2003, 06:50 PM
I'm here folks... anybody home????

rackmup
08-26-2003, 05:01 AM
OPC and I will be at Click's tonight (8/27) but we had league last night and played "away."

Sorry to have missed you!

Regards,

Ken