PDA

View Full Version : a funny joke?

nAz
08-26-2003, 01:11 PM
Bob and Pete, who had been friends since childhood, decided to go camping for a week in the Rocky Mountains. They
arrived, set up their campsite and began to talk about days gone by. Early that evening they went fishing and caught
some of the biggest trout they had ever seen. The camping trip was going so great.

The next few days the men spent fishing, drinking beer, and enjoying each others company. But there can only be so
many days of bonding. After the fourth day they started getting on each others nerves and began snipping at each
other. They decided a break from each other would be the best thing for their friendship.

So the next day each guy decided to go off on their own and enjoy the outdoors. Pete took a walk along a river that
wound through a canyon and Bob went walking along some railroad tracks. At the end of the day both men arrived back at
camp and shared their experiences.
Bob said to Pete, How was your day? Just wonderful he said. I walked along the river and saw so many species of birds,
fish jumping out of the water, and the scenery was beautiful. Then I decided to rest so I sat by the river and watched
the deer and a mother bear and her cubs. It was so great to connect with nature.

So how about your day Bob? It was great too. As I walked along the railroad I came across a beautiful young
lady who was tied to the tracks. I quickly untied her and carried her away. Then we made mad, passionate love for
hours in the tall grass. I spent the rest of the day holding her body close to mine and enjoying the warm sunshine.
Wow said Pete, your day was much better than mine. Did you get a BJ too? No said Bob, I couldn't find her head.

UWPoolGod
08-26-2003, 02:06 PM
Wow that last sentence sure did a 180 on my visions LOL

nAz
08-27-2003, 03:30 PM
haha ya cought me off guard too /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Keith Talent
08-27-2003, 05:49 PM
That was worth messaging electronically to a pal at work. Oh, I mean to a pal where I USED to work ... looks like it went out as a universal message!

Wally_in_Cincy
08-28-2003, 05:36 AM
I guess I need to add an acronym to the CCB list just for you

SMF

Sick ___ ___ /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

nAz you crack me up /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif