PDA

View Full Version : Webb

MaineEAck
04-08-2002, 03:19 PM
I was at the Joss Tour stop in Maine this last weekend, and I got another chance to watch Mike Webb do his magic, he is the reason I started repairs in the first place. He gave me a ton of advice and info on ways to do my sneaky petes. He is a great guy and makes great cues, has anyone around here had a chance to see him in action? my sneaky Petes are now even better thanks to him.

04-08-2002, 03:44 PM
Hi Jordan. Was wondering if you knew any of the results from the tournament? Did you play? If so, how'd you do?

- Steve

MaineEAck
04-08-2002, 03:56 PM
1-2 barbq is how I did.. haha I lost 9-7 and 9-8(he [censored] the 9 in to beat me!) oh well, it was fun. Teddy G. won it, in a hill-hill second match final! He is the nicest guy I know, and is really good at pool and magic. Dave Hernandez came in second.

04-08-2002, 05:01 PM
Not only have I seen him in action repairing cues, I've seen him in action in his shop.

Mike Webb has come a long way and is a master at his skill. He makes beautiful cues and they play great. If you like a Predator shaft, fine, he'll build a cue with one. He'll produce just anything you want.

He's great with his customers and very reasonable. His motto is, 'Quality is NO accident'. That shows in his work as well as how he backs his products.

He also gives as well as receives to the billiard industry. I'm in my third year of promoting the New England Killer B's Series and Mike has been the Player of the Year sponsor to two of those years. He also sponsors the Joss Northeast Tour as well as others.

Anyone who is interested in his work should visit his web site at www.webbcues.com (http://www.webbcues.com) and/or e-mail him at webbcues@cox.net.