PDA

View Full Version : Billiard Boys....TOO??!!

Drake
08-29-2003, 09:36 AM
Billiard Boys, Inc. has joined the long list of companies that have not upheld their business part for the pool business. My wife had ordered PHJ with the upgrade to make sure I received it on the 26th. It's the 29th and still no PHJ DVD.....and of course....no answer at the phone number listed or any response from the email. Scracth another black mark up for the pool retail business.

Doctor_D
08-29-2003, 09:49 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Drake:</font><hr> Billiard Boys, Inc. has joined the long list of companies that have not upheld their business part for the pool business. My wife had ordered PHJ with the upgrade to make sure I received it on the 26th. It's the 29th and still no PHJ DVD.....and of course....no answer at the phone number listed or any response from the email. Scracth another black mark up for the pool retail business. <hr /></blockquote>

Good afternoon:

While I can not comment on Billiard Boys, Amazon.Com shipped and delivered my copy of Pool Hall Junkies with-in Two (2) days.

Dr. D.

pooldaddy9
08-29-2003, 11:23 AM
Good afternoon:

While I can not comment on Billiard Boys, Amazon.Com shipped and delivered my copy of Pool Hall Junkies with-in Two (2) days.

Dr. D.
<hr /></blockquote>

Glad to hear that, cause I just orderd mine from Amazon .com yesterday.

dardusm
08-29-2003, 11:56 AM
I picked up a copy at a local Walmart. Probably paid too much but atleast I finally got to see the movie.

Drake
08-29-2003, 06:07 PM
BilliardBoys.com just emailed me a response to my order problem. They will give me a free poster for my order not being on time. I spoke to quickly about them. Feel free to order from them....They seem to stand behing their products. Isn't this a cool t-shirt....http://www.billiardboys.com/BBT004.html.....

Jimmy B
08-29-2003, 06:53 PM
Hey Drake one minute you want them dead the next you're their spokesman? What up wit dat? Seems like you've been bought off real easy. JB

wolfdancer
08-30-2003, 10:02 AM
AND on their site..they offer a poster with every order of that junk pool DVD
so they paid off on a late delivery, by including a free poster that was advertised as part of the deal...?????