PDA

View Full Version : Prayer Request: Fast Larry

Blackwolf
08-31-2003, 12:07 PM
Although I don't know why, Fast Larry checked into the hospital a couple of days ago for a scheduled stay. Perhaps some would like to remember him in their prayers.

BW

pooldaddy9
08-31-2003, 04:49 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Blackwolf:</font><hr> Fast Larry checked into the hospital a couple of days ago for a scheduled stay. I don't know why. Perhaps some would like to remember him in their prayers.

BW <hr /></blockquote>
------------------------------------------------------------
Thinking bout you bro. Hope all goes well. Keep us informed.
You are in our thoughts and prayers.

rackmup
08-31-2003, 07:43 PM
Done deal.

regards,

Ken

9 Ball Girl
09-01-2003, 01:26 PM
Okey Dokey.

cheesemouse
09-01-2003, 02:20 PM
Hey, Blackwolf!!!

We're supposed to pray he gets better right??? /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif

bluewolf
09-02-2003, 06:12 AM
Blackwolf reminds me of certain people I used to go to church with years ago. They would say 'lets pray for so and so and tell their situation'. It was a thinly veiled excuse to gossip and let EVERYONE know that they knew EVERYTHING about EVERYBODY. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

GEEZ. Am I the only one who feels this is transparent? /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Laura

Wally_in_Cincy
09-02-2003, 06:43 AM
Rather cynical, aren't you? I don't blame you for being pissed at Larry but if he is truly ill I hope he recovers quickly. He's quite rude but otherwise harmless.

Blackwolf
09-02-2003, 09:50 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote bluewolf:</font><hr> Blackwolf reminds me of certain people I used to go to church with years ago. They would say 'lets pray for so and so and tell their situation'. It was a thinly veiled excuse to gossip and let EVERYONE know that they knew EVERYTHING about EVERYBODY. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Am I the only one who feels this is transparent? /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif <hr /></blockquote>Seeing as I don't know anything about Fast Larry's situation other than what he posted on another forum, I would imagine so.

bluewolf
09-02-2003, 12:12 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Wally_in_Cincy:</font><hr> Rather cynical, aren't you? I don't blame you for being pissed at Larry but if he is truly ill I hope he recovers quickly. He's quite rude but otherwise harmless. <hr /></blockquote>

I am not mad at Larry at all. He does in fact talk to me but did not ask me to ask ccb for prayers so I did not.I have prayed for him but did not say anything about this because it was his business. I thought Blackwolf was being gossipy, that was my point.

I did not mean to sound cynical.

Laura

Barbara
09-02-2003, 06:09 PM
Well, I went over to AZBilliards this afternoon and found an interesting thread about a Johnson City pic that it just so happens, I have a blown up copy of that very pic given to me by Jimmy Caras. I thought that Jimmy, Harley, and a few others had ID'd all the faces down in JAX, but we did come up short - the two on the right hand side, to be specific. I had written them down on the back of the pic and posted the names (right to left) when FL comes in and re-IDs them from left to right.

At least he could've gotten the names spelled right.

He's back.

Okay, I'm glad there's nothing physically wrong with him, but I do suspect else. And, let's see if his ego was removed successfully.

Barbara~~~not gonna be able to go back to AZB for a while...

Eric.
09-04-2003, 10:17 AM
I love how he insinuated that he was either there or affiliated with those guys in some way. I'm sure theres of few of those guys that can catch him in that lie too!

Eric &gt;was never at Johnson City

Voodoo Daddy
09-04-2003, 12:49 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Eric.:</font><hr> Eric &gt;was never at Johnson City <hr /></blockquote>

Voodoo~~~been to Johnson City, Tn. and John City Il., just for fun!!

TomBrooklyn
09-05-2003, 09:34 AM
Best wishes to Fast Larry. I talked to him last week and he sounded good.