PDA

View Full Version : Snooker players will dominate womens pool.

PooPooPlatter
09-01-2003, 02:37 PM
I hear that Kelly Fisher the womens World snooker champion is going to start playing 9 ball.If she comes and brings the rest of the top 20 women snooker players with her,they will,along with Allison and Karen,dominate the 9 ball tournaments.
Also congratulations to another snooker player Tony Drago for winning the World Pool Masters.

bolo
09-01-2003, 04:09 PM
So what, they just raise the bar, and that is as it should be. In the long run, it is better for everybody.

Ken
09-01-2003, 05:04 PM
If they come over here to play they better get a day job. Allison and Karen will continue to win most of the money and be the only ones to make a living on the tour. The rest of them won't be able to afford table time. They'd have a better chance playing in the men's snooker events.

Even if they are any good, if you spread two living wages among 25 women you get 25 starving women. Of course we'll let them play in the open events and they might win some small change along with the men.
KenCT

Fred Agnir
09-02-2003, 07:43 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote PooPooPlatter:</font><hr> I hear that Kelly Fisher the womens World snooker champion is going to start playing 9 ball.<hr /></blockquote>
I'm wondering what took her so long?

Fred &lt;~~~ can't wait to see if Kelly can play 9-ball

Rich R.
09-02-2003, 09:49 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote PooPooPlatter:</font><hr> I hear that Kelly Fisher the womens World snooker champion is going to start playing 9 ball.If she comes and brings the rest of the top 20 women snooker players with her,they will,along with Allison and Karen,dominate the 9 ball tournaments.
Also congratulations to another snooker player Tony Drago for winning the World Pool Masters. <hr /></blockquote>
Although Kelly Fisher may do well in WPBA events, I have to disagree with your statement about the top 20 women snooker players dominating the 9-ball tournaments.
Kim Shaw, a former snooker champ, has been playing 9-ball for a while now and has yet to win a WPBA tournament. Although the top 20 snooker players would certainly be force to be reckoned with, on the WPBA tour, I'm not so certain that they would dominate.