PDA

View Full Version : Questions about the CCB tournament

wolfdancer
09-02-2003, 10:50 PM
Is this event licensed by the State Athletic Commision?
Or the state recreation board?
Has "Vegas" posted any odds on the winners?
Will I lose my amateur status if I enter?
Is this like the APA, and only 3 SL-7's may enter?
Any bonus points for eliminating both Ken Kingman, and Kato?...like sorta the KKK award?
how 'bout if'n I take out both Barbara and Carol NYC ...I mean like not on a date, but...unless they want to "double-date"
Any bonus points for being a California "native son"?
"the miners came in '49, the whores in '51..and when they got together, they produced the native son"
Do they take checks for the entry fee?
I've got lots of checks..............

rackmup
09-03-2003, 05:01 AM
Is this event licensed by the State Athletic Commision? <font color="red"> No, but it is licensed under ESPN broadcast rights and any reproduction or rebroadcast of this event will result in severe whippings by Tournament Administrator, 9BallGirl. </font color>
Or the state recreation board? <font color="red"> Nothing has been recreated. </font color>
Has "Vegas" posted any odds on the winners? <font color="red">Kato gets 2:1 </font color>
Will I lose my amateur status if I enter? <font color="red">Must have it to lose it. </font color>
Is this like the APA, and only 3 SL-7's may enter? <font color="red"> Yes...and hurry! WW has one of those spots! </font color>
Any bonus points for eliminating both Ken Kingman, and Kato?...like sorta the KKK award? <font color="red"> No, but they will be awarded if you spell my name correctly. </font color>
how 'bout if'n I take out both Barbara and Carol NYC ...I mean like not on a date, but...unless they want to "double-date" <font color="red">I want in on that deal! </font color>
"the miners came in '49, the whores in '51..and when they got together, they produced the native son" <font color="red"> Points removed for this. Sorry. </font color>
Do they take checks for the entry fee? <font color="red">Cash only. </font color>

Kato
09-03-2003, 07:56 AM
Let me help you with these

Is this event licensed by the State Athletic Commision?
Or the state recreation board?

Since this is highly recreational and most of us can barely open our eyes by Saturday morning this event is not sanctioned and is listed as a "Lights Out, Death Match"

The "Wolves" have been slotted as a solid 7-5 favorite. Dark horse is Fred Agnir coming in at 4-1. Kato gets 100-1 odds but for every ball he makes is allowed another cup of coffee.

Will I lose my amateur status if I enter?

Since this tournament is not recognized by the APA, BCA, or WWE your amatuer status is safe.

With Champions like "Wally in the 'NattiTucky" in the field you better be able to count to 7!!!!!!!!

Any bonus points for eliminating both Ken Kingman, and Kato?...like sorta the KKK award?

Who is this Ken Kingman guy? Is he related to Dave Kingman the slugger/strike out guy? If you eliminate me though you get a big kiss from 9-ball Girl.............psych!!!!!

how 'bout if'n I take out both Barbara and Carol NYC ...I mean like not on a date, but...unless they want to "double-date"

This has absolutely no chance in Hades of happenening. Barbara's husband is a big, huge biker dude that will whoop you just for being a goof ball (those of us that know Pete know he's a teddy bear but the best I can do is hit him just above the knee /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif) but you he'll whoop. Heck, Barbara may just make you "swim with the fishes". Carol will just exhaust you and take your life force.

"the miners came in '49, the whores in '51..and when they got together, they produced the native son"

No, you get no points for this. As a matter of fact. You're hear by banned from the next 2 international competitions.

Do they take checks for the entry fee?

There is no entry fee. Only cash "donations" which are tax deductable................ask anyone /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Kato~~~helping

Wally_in_Cincy
09-03-2003, 08:49 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Kato:</font><hr> ....most of us can barely open our eyes by Saturday morning ....

<font color="blue">Since I will be arriving fresh Friday afternoon this means I will be odds-on favorite. Good. I'll give you pikers the thrashing you deserve. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif I'll run 4 friggin' balls.</font color>

<font color="blue">I was just out there and this tourney is the "talk of the town" </font color>

With Champions like "Wally in the 'NattiTucky" in the field you better be able to count to 7!!!!!!!!

<font color="blue">Yeeeaaahhh... the Hamiltucky Hammer will prevail </font color>

<hr /></blockquote>

CarolNYC
09-04-2003, 03:47 AM
[ QUOTE ]
how 'bout if'n I take out both Barbara and Carol NYC <hr /></blockquote>
Sorry there,Wolfdancer-very kind of you to ask, but no can do!Im happily and faithfully married, BUT, if you were to challenge a "scotch-double" match, then your ON!:)And if Barb wasnt up for it, my partner of choice would be...........................................VOODO O!:)But in all honesty, I will not be there-I have a tournament to play that weekend-I know you will all have fun!
Wish I could be there, I wanted to meet Wally!Maybe one day,hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif
Take care!
Carol

CarolNYC
09-04-2003, 03:51 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Carol will just exhaust you and take your life force.

<hr /></blockquote>
KATO,
I wouldnt take ALL is lifeforce! ha ha ha ha ha-Just some!
Carol~ misses Miami! /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif

CarolNYC
09-04-2003, 03:54 AM
Hi Wally,
Hope your new home is coming along and you have been able to work out a schedule to practice!
Take care!
Carol:):):)_

Wally_in_Cincy
09-04-2003, 06:22 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote CarolNYC:</font><hr> Hi Wally,
Hope your new home is coming along

<font color="blue">Very well. Thanks for asking. </font color>

and you have been able to work out a schedule to practice!

<font color="blue">Yes I did. But it's a bare minimum schedule /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

But my gf and I have been playing a few games 3 or 4 nights a week too. She's a tough opponent. She shows me no mercy whatsoever /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif. </font color>

Take care!
Carol:):):)_ <hr /></blockquote>

Barbara
09-04-2003, 08:20 AM
I'm up for that Girlfriend!!!

Bring it on Jack!!

Barbara

CarolNYC
09-04-2003, 08:41 AM
OUTSTANDING-good for you and HER!
Stay well!
Carol:)

wolfdancer
09-04-2003, 09:09 AM
"taking out" you and Barbara, originally meant beat you both in the tournament......BUT you two would probably newtralize me. I'd have the same chance as this young guy from NYC, who walked into the room yesterday, and ended up playing (no $$ involved) our young Michelle (5 out of 6 wins on the local women's tour/ 100+ USPPA avg/ and a member of the BCA's women's team champs)

CarolNYC
09-05-2003, 04:10 AM
[ QUOTE ]
originally meant beat you both in the tournament......BUT you two would probably newtralize me. <hr /></blockquote>
Hey there Wolfdancer,
Cm'on now-none of that negativity! Think positive -Im sure it would be a good match and alot of fun!And as we all know, in pool "anything can happen!":)
Take care!
Carol

Barbara
09-06-2003, 03:14 PM
[quote=Kato Carol will just exhaust you and take your life force.

<hr /></blockquote>

Actually, Carol does not suck out your life force. Carol reinforces your life force!! Carol makes everything worthwhile with just a hug and her personable self! It don't get any better than that!

Barbara~~~finding renewal and I need a "Carol hug"! BIG TIME!!! (but knows that Fran needs it more, now /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif)

Kato
09-06-2003, 10:32 PM
Carol gives life force to friends with big hugs. Having been on the receiving end of these hugs I know you are correct. However, I don't think I could hang with Carol for say 3 days in a row. I'm sure a hospital stay would be in order afterwards as she has more energy than any 10 people /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Kato

CarolNYC
09-07-2003, 02:36 AM
Barb,
Im LMAO-this reminds me of the movie "Cocoon" ha ha ha-thats it, everybody's jumping in the pool in vegas!:)Now on a serious note, you know your always in my heart,thats just unconditional, and a definite "group hug" is on top of the list!
Carol~has MANY fond memories! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

CarolNYC
09-07-2003, 02:42 AM
Oh, just wait till I go back to Miami-thats it, your hanging with me for 3 days straight!:):)And Nah, you wont need a hospital, just start toning those face muscles so they wont hurt from the laughter!ha ha ha ha-Your such a cutie!
Carol~had Soooooooooo much fun in Florida! /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Voodoo Daddy
09-07-2003, 11:19 AM
Hospital for 3 days? I needed to go back to work just to relax after Carol left...that friggin' Energizer Bunny aint got nuthin' on Carol!!!! Oh, and Carol...it would be my pleasure to play Scotch Doubles with you against ANY guy/girl team on CCB!!

CarolNYC
09-08-2003, 03:50 AM
LMAO-my poor Steve,
He takes a week off of work to spend with us,(which should have been R&amp;R), and then he cant wait to get BACK TO WORK!ha ha ha ha-I'll ALWAYS remember what you did and I love you for it-you'll always have a place to stay if your ever in town!:)ANYTIME!And we'd make a good scotch-double team cause 'We Blend!":):)
Carol:)

09-08-2003, 10:13 AM

Voodoo Daddy
09-08-2003, 10:26 AM
Mike Ives and I have been friends for 2 decades...he is a great guy, helluva writer and pretty sporty player &lt;last time I saw him play&gt;. Amanda is a good choice but I dont understand why you wouldnt want to play partners with your wife?. I wonder if Amanda's shoulders are strong enough to carry you, HAHAHAHAHA? In my case I hope Carol practices alot...cause I can be heavy too!!! I wont be missed at the Open by anyone &lt;ok, maybe a few&gt;...they will be having way too much fun.

CarolNYC
09-09-2003, 03:43 AM
BRING IT ON!

CarolNYC
09-09-2003, 03:47 AM
Hey Steve,
Oh, I was looking for coaching from you,ha ha ha-but seriously, Amanda and I have been opponents a few times-I have respect for her game-but I love a challenge,ha ha ha a
Carol~needs earplugs for secret coaching!:):):) /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

9 Ball Girl
09-09-2003, 12:47 PM
I would love to watch that! I can't imagine having a serious coaching session with you, Carol. How can you keep yourself and everyone else from your contagious Hahahahahahahahas?!

Chris Cass
09-10-2003, 12:42 AM
I know what you mean Wendy. I got my hahaha from Carol too. It makes me think of her everytime I write it. She's great and you couldn't find a better friend.

Regards,

C.C.~~hahahaha