PDA

View Full Version : Rackmup Is Thrown Off Of CCB

Blackwolf
09-03-2003, 09:37 AM
Many of you may know that yappingwolf was kicked off of CCB. What you may not know is that yappingwolf was an alias that rackmup was using. This according to Fast Larry which he revealed here (http://azbilliards.com/vbulletin/upload/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1255).

eg8r
09-03-2003, 09:49 AM
What we now know is that you post hearsay as the truth. Get a life. FL has not proven anything so far.

eg8r

Blackwolf
09-03-2003, 09:55 AM
What I wrote, eg8r, is truthful and accurate. Two things that are conspicuously absent along with most other redeeming qualities from many of your demeaning posts.

eg8r
09-03-2003, 10:35 AM
Your reply is quite the same as another poster here on the board, I am pretty sure I know who you are also. Prove that is was rackmup. Instead of passing on unproven info from another board, prove that it is true. Sorry but you have no credibility and just because you say so, does not cut it.

eg8r

Kato
09-03-2003, 10:36 AM
His name is still in the user list. I'd say you were off. Besides, Ken has never done anything to anyone. Sure, he's called Larry out on the carpet but that's just play time for Ken.

Kato~~~friend of Ken but doesn't like racking for Rackmup

wolfdancer
09-03-2003, 11:13 AM
I followed Blackwolf's link...and, HEY..I been missing out, missing the running diatribe between FL, and KK...I'm gonna start printing this stuff out..for when I need a laugh, or an inspiration, or sumthin to induce peristalsis....
I think it's all an act though, like "who's on First?" they are probably "pen pals",and berate each other, just trying to amuse the troops.

rackmup
09-03-2003, 11:30 AM
Pssst!...over here. It's me, "rackmup." I haven't been booted. Neither has "Yappingwolf." Well, maybe the "original" "yappingwolf" (note the lowercase "y" versus the new uppercase "Y" of the "new" "Yappingwolf.")

Anyway, while we are here spreading lies and inuendo, allow me to say that I think (and I have it on good authority) that Fast Larry and Blackwolf are the same person. Bluewolf and Whitewolf aren't really who they say they are either. They are also Fast Larry. Fast Larry isn't really Fast Larry but instead, is Speedy Jerry who doesn't post here (that's why you will not find him in the registry.)

Eg8r isn't really living in Florida and he doesn't really work for Lockheed Martin. Nope...he's an ex-mafia hitman who turned state's evidence against a well-known mobster. He is really living in Puerto Rico secreted by the FBI's Witness Protection Program and playing pool with Fred Agnir who isn't really Fred Agnir! Fred Agnir is really OPC and OPC is really a fictional character based loosely on the fictional canine, "Max, the wonder dog" who isn't really owned by Fast Larry or Speedy Jerry.

Max is owned by the "South Dakota Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Anonymous Posters on Billiards Forums" and performs to raise money for charitable causes.

One last thing...Max isn't a male and isn't a dog! She's a weasel in disguise.

Regards,

Ken (giving everyone a little something to chew on.)

Cueless Joey
09-03-2003, 12:12 PM
Ahahahahahaa!!!!!! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Also, I know rackmup's late night name around the Strip in Vegas used to Barbie. Rumor had it, he/she'd go to the Pink E's late at night after eating at In n Out on her pumps. There at Pink E's he/she'd hustle clueless one-holers and then he/she'd run to Rio with her/his winnings and lure poor drunken Asian men to her cabin by Lake Mead.

rackmup
09-03-2003, 12:23 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote CJ:</font><hr> Also, I know rackmup's late night name around the Strip in Vegas used to Barbie <hr /></blockquote>

It was Barbette and it wasn't a cabin...it was a small trailer near the marina and I only lured women dressed up like men. It was still, after all, strictly "hetero" and don't you forget it!

Regards,

Ken (great...now my Vegas past has caught up with me.)

bluewolf
09-03-2003, 12:34 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Blackwolf:</font><hr> Many of you may know that yappingwolf was kicked off of CCB. What you may not know is that yappingwolf was an alias that rackmup was using. This according to Fast Larry which he revealed here (http://azbilliards.com/vbulletin/upload/showthread.php?s=&amp;threadid=1255).
<hr /></blockquote>

You are one to talk about aliases, Blackwolf. Several of us here know who you REALLY are, but so far,nobody has been impolite enough to name names. /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Laura

Vapros
09-03-2003, 12:41 PM
Awww riiii . . .!! Here we go again. I guess it could be worse - maybe ptomaine and lockjaw.

bolo
09-03-2003, 01:06 PM
I would like to know, why not out them all? inquiring minds would like to know.

bluewolf
09-03-2003, 01:31 PM
Bolo,

Let me say it this way. I am almost positive who blackwolf is but if I were wrong, I would be accusing an innocent person. Larry has accused rackmup of being certain wolves. Maybe he knows more than I. I do not know. I do know that I am not quite as sure about ken and the wolves.

I do not like to name names even when I am nearly positive.But, Blackwolf is most certainly an alias and one who loves stirring things up. This alias jumped on the rackmup is the wolves bandwagon while he or she is an obvious alias. Kind of like 'the pot calling the kettle black'.

To err is human and last time I checked, I am human.

Laura

ps I did post as silverbullet but I did tell everyone that was bluewolf. This, imo, is somewhat different.

Wally_in_Cincy
09-03-2003, 01:55 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote bluewolf:</font><hr> Bolo,

Let me say it this way. I am almost positive who blackwolf is but if I were wrong, I would be accusing an innocent person.

<font color="blue">Let's see. Blackwolf has a very good, distinct writing style and an excellent vocabulary and is an outspoken proponent of letting posters post anything they want and an opponent of banning any poster. I know at least one long-time poster who fits that profile to a tee. You are probably thinking of the same person. </font color>

Larry has accused rackmup of being certain wolves. Maybe he knows more than I. I do not know. I do know that I am not quite as sure about ken and the wolves.

<font color="blue">I can't imagine Ken would post anonymously. He would not want anyone taking credit for his witty prose /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif </font color> <hr /></blockquote>

Fred Agnir
09-03-2003, 02:02 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Wally_in_Cincy:</font><hr>
<font color="blue">Let's see. Blackwolf has a very good, distinct writing style and an excellent vocabulary and is an outspoken proponent of letting posters post anything they want and an opponent of banning any poster. I know at least one long-time poster who fits that profile to a tee. You are probably thinking of the same person. </font color>
<hr /></blockquote>

All I know is that of all the "wolf" names I've read, I guess the one I like the best is:

PiWolf. The poster with an SL-3.14

Where you be, PiWolf?

Fred &lt;~~~ IMO

Fred Agnir
09-03-2003, 02:15 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote bluewolf:</font><hr> I am almost positive who blackwolf is but if I were wrong, I would be accusing an innocent person. <hr /></blockquote>

Wouldn't this be an interesting game. Match up the wolf aliases with the onscreen aliases.

We have:

Whitewolf
Bluewolf
BlackWolf
YappingWolf
Wolfdancer
Wolfsburg2

That it? Thought there were more. So... who's who?

Actually, one of them isn't a wolf aliases, and another isn't hiding at all. Then there's the Ray and Laura show. So that leaves Yappingwolf vs. Blackwolf.

Fred &lt;~~~ has time for only one alias

9 Ball Girl
09-03-2003, 02:19 PM
Oh No! Not my Ken! Oh wait, he's still here! http://www.smilies.org/basesmilies3/1056845402.gif

Wendy~~~Whew! http://www.smilies.org/basesmilies3/1057039008.gif

Wally_in_Cincy
09-03-2003, 02:25 PM
don't forget beerwolf and beowulf

hth

wally-wolf

Blackwolf
09-03-2003, 02:44 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote bluewolf:</font><hr>Blackwolf. Several of us here know who you REALLY are, but so far, nobody has been impolite enough to name names. /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif<hr /></blockquote>Good, lets keep it that way. We are, after all, in polite company.

And for correction, please note that I did not make an accusation. I was only quoting the esteemed cueist Fast Larry.

Fred Agnir
09-03-2003, 02:50 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Blackwolf:</font><hr> Seek the truth...find Fast Larry!
<hr /></blockquote>
You're obviously being sarcastic. To anyone with half a clue, Fast Larry showed he knew very little truth about anything.

Fred

Blackwolf
09-03-2003, 02:55 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Fred Agnir:</font><hr>Fast Larry showed he knew very little truth about anything.<hr /></blockquote>Now that was not very polite.

As for the seeking the truth, I mean that in a large sense. How can seeking the truth be unwise?

eg8r
09-03-2003, 02:55 PM
If all you did was quote him, then how do you know he was telling the truth????

eg8r

Blackwolf
09-03-2003, 03:01 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote eg8r:</font><hr> If all you did was quote him, then how do you know he was telling the truth?<hr /></blockquote>I don't know if Fast Larry was telling the truth any more than I know if Arthur Anderson tells the truth in their audit reports or if all articles in the New York Times are truthful.

I can vouch for truthfully quoting him, that is all. Duh!

Fred Agnir
09-03-2003, 03:07 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Blackwolf:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote Fred Agnir:</font><hr>Fast Larry showed he knew very little truth about anything.<hr /></blockquote>Now that was not very polite.
<hr /></blockquote>I think you need to give me your definition of "polite" as I see nothing in that sentence that suggests "impolite."

Maybe you meant where I said "anyone with half a clue..." Now that would be impolite /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Fred &lt;~~~ telling the truth

Fred Agnir
09-03-2003, 03:09 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote eg8r:</font><hr> If all you did was quote him, then how do you know he was telling the truth????

eg8r <hr /></blockquote>
Simple. He doesn't.

Fred

Blackwolf
09-03-2003, 03:30 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote bluewolf:</font><hr>so far, nobody has been impolite. /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif<hr /></blockquote>I forgot to mention above, it's not polite to stick your tongue out at people!

rackmup
09-03-2003, 03:59 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Wally_in_Cincy:</font><hr>I can't imagine Ken would post anonymously. He would not want anyone taking credit for his witty prose...<hr /></blockquote>
Man! Put the hammer back in the tool belt because you just hit that nail on the head!

Regards,

Kenyappingwoldebralstarrbuttheadmup (just funnin'. it's rackmup but there might be a hint in there as to who bw is suspecting.)

rackmup
09-03-2003, 04:01 PM
Naw Vapros...this one isn't worth the fight. Let them believe what they want to believe. It doesn't really matter, does it?

I have my World Records, the trophies, pictures of Pamela Lee and I naked on the boat. What else do I need to prove?

Regards,

Ken

eg8r
09-03-2003, 04:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I can vouch for truthfully quoting him, that is all. Duh! <hr /></blockquote> First off, I posted that all you are doing is posting hearsay. You denied this and stated that you posted fact. I called you on it and requested to see the facts. You are unable to give any facts suggesting that Ken was posting as yappingwolf, so you are no better than any other anon that wishes to cause trouble. Grow up.

Oh yeah, looking back at the last word in your quote, what happened to your flashy vocabulary and trusty little thesaurus. I guess they have failed you this time, or maybe you decided to use Homer Simpson to help beef up the vocabulary. I am scared to think you might start implementing some Snoop Dogg in there soon.

eg8r

rackmup
09-03-2003, 04:21 PM
zing.

Vapros
09-03-2003, 04:45 PM
Good on you, young man. It really doesn't matter. I am tempted to weigh in with those words several times each week on this forum. It just isn't that important.

wolfdancer
09-03-2003, 10:01 PM
Fred, my web alias fits my name, and it's relationship with "Dances with Wolves"
BUT the intrigue continues....is Rackmup a wolf in sheeps clothing or......Patrick???

wolfdancer
09-03-2003, 10:09 PM
Ken, thanks for clearing this up ..lol...so Fast ain't Patrick? I'll have to work out a whole new conspiracy theory

Qtec
09-03-2003, 11:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Eg8r isn't really living in Florida and he doesn't really work for Lockheed Martin. Nope...he's an ex-mafia hitman who turned state's evidence against a well-known mobster. He is really living in Puerto Rico secreted by the FBI's Witness Protection Program and playing pool with Fred Agnir who isn't really Fred Agnir! <hr /></blockquote>

I knew it!

Q /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Kato
09-04-2003, 12:20 AM
I thought you were the Hamiltucky Hammer? Now I found out you're Wally Wolf?

Oh my

Kato~~~~wolf???????

rackmup
09-04-2003, 05:32 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote wolfdancer:</font><hr> ...so Fast ain't Patrick? <hr /></blockquote>

Fast Larry isn't a lot of things, much less someone with the intelligence of our resident alien friend.

Regards,

Ken

Wally_in_Cincy
09-04-2003, 06:40 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Blackwolf:</font><hr> I forgot to mention above, it's not polite to stick your tongue out at people! <hr /></blockquote>

Well, I guess that depends on who's doing the sticking:

http://www.ukbritney.tv/britneyspears/pictures/archive/london_tongue.jpg

eg8r
09-04-2003, 06:54 AM
Yuck, that tongue had Madonna on it. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

eg8r

Mr Ingrate
09-04-2003, 09:41 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Fred Agnir:</font><hr>
All I know is that of all the "wolf" names I've read, I guess the one I like the best is:

PiWolf. The poster with an SL-3.14

Where you be, PiWolf?

Fred &lt;~~~ IMO <hr /></blockquote>

Fred,

That sounds like a nightmare that someone had after too many glasses of fine chardonnay and an overindulgence of prime rib. Now who could that be?

On another wolf note. This year my BCA team will be playing out of the Shark Club in Victoria. Our new team name will be the "Sea Wolves" kind of an oblique reference to sharks being wolves of the sea - not to be confused with submarines and wolf packs.

Aboo
09-05-2003, 12:52 PM
*gags*
Not to mention Justin Timberlake...
*gags*

DebraLiStarr
09-05-2003, 02:32 PM
Kenyappingwoldebralstarrbuttheadmup (just funnin'. it's rackmup but there might be a hint in there as to who bw is suspecting.)

Sorry, you are wrong. I have better things to do with my time. Mostly lurking as pool is discussed less than wolves and Fast Larry. It's boring. It stopped being entertaining long ago.

bluewolf
09-05-2003, 04:07 PM
/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif Debra????? Geez ken, definately the last person I would suspect. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Laura

rackmup
09-05-2003, 05:29 PM
/ccboard/images/graemlins/mad.gif

Drats! Another suspect to cross off the "suspect list."

Good to see you again Debra.

Regards,

Ken (secretly happy that we could clear her name as she is a woman and she is kind of cute and she is...looking out her window and I can see what she's wearing...OOPS! GOTTA GO!)

bluewolf
09-06-2003, 06:03 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote bluewolf:</font><hr> /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif Debra????? Geez ken, definately the last person I would suspect. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Laura <hr /></blockquote>

I really meant this.I think the grins gave the wrong impression.

Debra is not any wolf. I know her and this definately is not her style. I would take this to the bank.

Laura

Blackwolf
09-10-2003, 09:56 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote bluewolf:</font><hr>You are one to talk about aliases, Blackwolf.<hr /></blockquote>It is surely clear by now to everyone that my original post was only a factual report of a statement made by Fast Larry with the attribution and link to the source provided.

However Laura, at odds with your inexplicable rebuttal, isn't it a fact that you believe rackmup and yappingwolf to be the same person? You are outspoken in couched terms about it at certain times.

Isn't this (http://azbilliards.com/vbulletin/upload/showthread.php?s=&amp;threadid=1086) what you published just yesterday in support of Fast Larry's reaffirmation that rackmup was yappingwolf: "Ken... These last two posts of yours are sure typical of yappingwolf behavior." Are you waffling now or just playing both sides of the fence?

bluewolf
09-10-2003, 04:25 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Blackwolf:</font><hr>just yesterday in support of Fast Larry's reaffirmation that rackmup was yappingwolf: "Ken... These last two posts of yours are sure typical of yappingwolf behavior." Are you waffling now or just playing both sides of the fence? <hr /></blockquote>

Behavior is behavior. Being a person is being a person.As far as yappingwolf goes, I have several suspects. Could even be hannibal lecter or even the 'one hour photo man' /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Laura

Blackwolf
09-10-2003, 04:50 PM
Could it even be you, responding to yourself for any one of a number of reasons?