PDA

View Full Version : Who is Blackwolf?

rackmup
09-03-2003, 04:29 PM
Bluewolf intimated she "thought she knew who Blackwolf is" but doesn't want to drop a name for fear of perhaps being wrong.

Let's look at Blackwolf's first post. It's here (http://www.billiardsdigest.com/ccboard/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Board=ccb&Number=87081&Forum =All_Forums&Words=Blackwolf&Match=Username&Searchp age=2&Limit=25&Old=allposts&Main=86627&Search=true #Post87081).

It is obviously and most certainly written by a female. How would a guy know these things with such certainty?

Now let's look at who Bluewolf has argued with from almost the very first post. Hint: she's a she.

Time to move away from Fast Larry and his accusations. That's old news. C'mon CCB'ers...let's out the anonymous wolves and give Bluewolf and Whitewolf back their solitary place in the den.

Am I the only ex-cop here? Put those "CCB CSI" skills to work.

Regards,

Ken (on the hunt for sheep hiding in wolve's clothing.)

Barbara
09-03-2003, 05:20 PM
Hey Ken?

The link doesn't work.

And I don't really care to "out" Blackwolf. This poster does't attack people and seems to be an intelligent person on this board.

Plus, that jibe at eg8r about "truthfully posting about Larry" was damn funny! Eg8r!! You've got to get yourself outside the building door sometime and get your head out of those damn Gov't Specs! There are trees out there! A bunch of trees make up a forest! See the forest!!

Barbara~~~has a feeling Blackwolf is going to disappear for a while...

Cueless Joey
09-03-2003, 06:01 PM
I have to confess, it's not me.
My diction and insight do not go that deep.
Also, my grammar isn't as polished.
Pls do not ask me what an adverb is. I don't speak English that good.
If we are getting rid of trolls, we should get rid of all of them.

rackmup
09-03-2003, 06:42 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote CJ:</font><hr> If we are getting rid of trolls, we should get rid of all of them.<hr /></blockquote>

No need to get rid of anyone as far as I'm concerned. You can't walk into a poolroom and pick and choose those you want in and those you wish to oust.

It's no different here. It's just a "cyber poolroom."

Regards,

Kenwolf

eg8r
09-03-2003, 08:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I don't speak English that <font color="blue"> good. </font color>
<hr /></blockquote> <font color="blue"> Well. </font color> Alright you pass. /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

eg8r

eg8r
09-03-2003, 08:09 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Plus, that jibe at eg8r about "truthfully posting about Larry" was damn funny! Eg8r!! You've got to get yourself outside the building door sometime and get your head out of those damn Gov't Specs! There are trees out there! A bunch of trees make up a forest! See the forest!!
<hr /></blockquote> Hey, the air is a lot fresher out here. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

eg8r

Qtec
09-04-2003, 12:19 AM
Ken, let me clear things up for you.

I think many of these wolf's can be traced back to the Pentagon. Yes. Shock horror, its true.
These scurilous posts by wolves are only a tactic to draw attention away from the really interesting, thought provoking and the most revealing posts on the CB.
Namely, MY posts.
This is nothing more than an attempt to silence or ridicule someone who tells the truth about whats really happening in the Whitehouse.

Q /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

bluewolf
09-04-2003, 08:01 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote rackmup:</font><hr> Bluewolf intimated she "thought she knew who Blackwolf is" but doesn't want to drop a name for fear of perhaps being wrong.

Let's look at Blackwolf's first post.

It is obviously and most certainly written by a female. How would a guy know these things with such certainty?

Now let's look at who Bluewolf has argued with from almost the very first post. Hint: she's a she.
<hr /></blockquote>

A guy could know these same things if he read them in a book or was given these things on a sheet by his therapist. /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Laura

Qtec
09-04-2003, 08:13 AM
Have you considered the possibility that its not a woman but a gay man?

Makes you think.

Q

Cueless Joey
09-04-2003, 09:51 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote eg8r:</font><hr> &lt;/font&gt;&lt;blockquote&gt;&lt;font class="small"&gt;Quote:&lt;/font&gt;&lt;hr /&gt;
I don't speak English that <font color="blue"> good. </font color>
<hr /></blockquote> <font color="blue"> Well. </font color> Alright you pass. /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

eg8r <hr /></blockquote>
Surely , you are kidding.

rackmup
09-04-2003, 06:33 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote The One, The Only, The Original...Bluewolf:</font><hr>A guy could know these same things if he read them in a book or was given these things on a sheet by his therapist. <hr /></blockquote>

True...v-e-r-y true.

Ahh...the intrigue.

Regards,

Kenwolf

09-04-2003, 08:13 PM
Looks as though your favorite Ken is intimating that Blackwolf is actually <font color="orange"> franwolf </font color>.

Your comment?

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote bluewolf:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote rackmup:</font><hr> Bluewolf intimated she "thought she knew who Blackwolf is" but doesn't want to drop a name for fear of perhaps being wrong.

Let's look at Blackwolf's first post.

<font color="red">It is obviously and most certainly written by a female. How would a guy know these things with such certainty?

Now let's look at who Bluewolf has argued with from almost the very first post. Hint: she's a she. </font color>
<hr /></blockquote>

A guy could know these same things if he read them in a book or was given these things on a sheet by his therapist. /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Laura <hr /></blockquote>

rackmup
09-05-2003, 04:50 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote yodelingwolf:</font><hr> Looks as though your favorite Ken is intimating that Blackwolf is actually franwolf <hr /></blockquote>

No...I'm not intimating that it is Fran.

I was intimating it is another female that disagreed with Laura at every turn. Of course, that could be any number of people, male AND female, at three different pool forums.

Regards,

Ken

bluewolf
09-05-2003, 06:30 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote rackmup:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote yodelingwolf:</font><hr> Looks as though your favorite Ken is intimating that Blackwolf is actually franwolf <hr /></blockquote>

No...I'm not intimating that it is Fran.

I was intimating it is another female that disagreed with Laura at every turn. Of course, that could be any number of people, male AND female, at three different pool forums.

Regards,

Ken <hr /></blockquote>

Touche. 99% sure Blackwolf is male,tho.

Laura

Eric.
09-05-2003, 09:07 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote RackMup:</font><hr>Am I the only ex-cop here? Put those "CCB CSI" skills to work.
<hr /></blockquote>

The chill of the Texas night air was sharp enough to cut through even the toughest of men. But there he stood. A lone man against all that wasn't just with this cow pasture. A one man wrecking crew who would fight anyone who would use another handle in a pool forum, lie about their I.D. to get into a lower level Pool board thread, or take quarters from their momma's laundry stash just to waste at Lonnigan's Pub on a rickety bar table.

Ken, the Triple Secret Board Detective, or "Tablespoon" as his closest friends called him, .........

Tune in later for the conclusion of "Tablespoon": The rounder version of Righter of Wrongs

Eric &gt; /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Barbara
09-05-2003, 09:17 AM
Tablespoon? The abbreviation for tablespoon is TBS.

How about Technical Service Bulletin?

Barbara~~~knows about those... /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Eric.
09-05-2003, 09:22 AM
Actually, the post was supposed to be Deja Vu for Ken.

http://www.billiardsdigest.com/ccboard/showflat.php?Cat=&amp;Board=ccb&amp;Number=94181&amp;page=&amp;vie w=&amp;sb=&amp;o=&amp;vc=1

I know it was a stretch, but I was trying to work with what I had /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Eric

wolfdancer
09-05-2003, 09:30 AM
Eric, great opening line...I think you should submit it to the annual Bulwer-Lytton "It was a dark and stormy night" contest conducted by San Jose State Univ. The idea is to compose bad opening lines for imaginary novels. This year's winning author, who's bio reads like a bad opening line:
wife of an Air Force retiree, the mother of an eight-year-old daughter and a fifteen-year-old herpetologist son, and the doting owner of an Australian Bearded Dragon, Mariann Simms of Wetumpka, Alabama, is the winner of this year's Bulwer-Lytton Fiction Contest. When not stroking the beard of her Pogona vitticeps, she gardens, cooks, and runs an online interactive humor site, HumorMeOnline.com. Like Tony Soprano, a native of New Jersey, she has lived in Alabama since her husband was stationed there thirteen years ago. Besides becoming a household name, she will receive the contest's traditional prize, a pittance
And her entry:
They had but one last remaining night together, so they embraced each other as tightly as that two-flavor entwined string cheese that is orange and yellowish-white, the orange probably being a bland Cheddar and the white . . . Mozzarella, although it could possibly be Provolone or just plain American, as it really doesn't taste distinctly dissimilar from the orange, yet they would have you believe it does by coloring it differently.
I believe that you can top this,just expanding on your post.

Eric.
09-05-2003, 09:40 AM
Truth be known, I plagarized. Though I can spell(KAT=feline?), I don't have the literary prowess of some of the other guys here.

Eric &gt;smoked but didn't inhale

wolfdancer
09-05-2003, 09:48 AM
I've made a huge mistake, in my reply to Eric...after following his link to your 8/8 post...it's you should enter the Bulwer-Lytton contest.....you not only wrote the opening line but the first chapter. think how nice this trophy would look in your display case, next to Kato's wallet. "Cross-dressing brother?" you really know how to hurt a guy

wolfdancer
09-05-2003, 09:55 AM
Following my own link www.humormeonline.com/ (http://www.humormeonline.com/) their new caption contest is "The Kiss" mentioned here a few days ago.

Qtec
09-05-2003, 10:41 AM
Oh Yeah....

http://www.humormeonline.com/images/ImagineThat/BritneyMadonnaKiss.jpg

Q

Voodoo Daddy
09-05-2003, 11:52 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Eric.:</font><hr> Truth be known, I plagarized. Though I can spell(KAT=feline?), I don't have the literary prowess of some of the other guys here. Eric &gt;smoked but didn't inhale <hr /></blockquote>

I cant spell nor plagerize. I have little prowess of anything but knows I'd rather take a kick to the nutz EVERY-DAMN-DAY by Pele` than be a WOLF of any kind!!

Voodoo~~~ /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gifsmokes &amp; inhale's daily!!

Aboo
09-05-2003, 12:22 PM
ROFL - Man, I'm still crying after reading through "The Brittany Incident" LOLOL

rackmup
09-05-2003, 05:36 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote bluewolf:</font><hr>Touche. 99% sure Blackwolf is male,tho.<hr /></blockquote>

PM me with your suspect list. I'll run some DNA through the patented "DNA-EgatorSpectroalligator" and help narrow down the list before the trail grows cold.

No names will be announced until the warrants have been issued.

Regards,

Ken

wolfdancer
09-05-2003, 10:29 PM
sum day i'll lern how to post a pix

Qtec
09-05-2003, 10:48 PM
Every photo on a website has an address.To include this pic in your post do this.
Right click on on the photo. You get a list of options.
Left click on 'properties'.
You now get a list telling you how many bytes, size etc. It also gives you the adress of the photo. Copy the address.

When you make your post , click on 'image'. Copy the address into it and bingo.

Q