PDA

View Full Version : Meucci Power Piston 4?

SicShift
09-04-2003, 12:16 AM
I'm thinking about getting this cue. Although I have been playing for a long time and quite a few hours a week, I have never actually had my own Cue stick.

So what are your opinions of the PP's form Meucci?

Wally_in_Cincy
09-04-2003, 08:52 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote SicShift:</font><hr> I'm thinking about getting this cue. Although I have been playing for a long time and quite a few hours a week, I have never actually had my own Cue stick.

So what are your opinions of the PP's form Meucci? <hr /></blockquote>

Some folks like Meucci's. A lot more don't. Meucci has a lot of quality problems. Look thru past threads on "what cue should I buy". There must be a hundred at least.

I like McDermotts. JMO

Cueless Joey
09-04-2003, 09:53 AM
I've seen quite a few Meuccis at my local cue repair shop.
They'd qualify as junk to me.

griffith_d
09-04-2003, 09:22 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Cueless Joey:</font><hr> They'd qualify as junk to me.
<hr /></blockquote>

Any post about Meucci's will most always bring joey out for a post,...I have a Meucci and joey knows this, but I do not use it anymore for playing,..I also have a 314 for it. I would gladly sell it,..

I have found that joey is a fountain of knowledge when it comes to cues and I would listen to him,...I happened to get a very good one,...you know,...one started on Tuesday and finished on Thursday. It does seem that Meucci has a quality problem, and it seems that are making most of their cues started on Friday(where everyone is ready to go home) and finished on Monday(where everyone has a hangover),..this makes for,..to quote joey,..."junk".

I would never buy one again even though I got a good one,...there are way too many quality cues for the same price, if not cheaper, out there better than Meucci.

Griff